Chapter 1

Love you Like You

Author's POV :

The sun rises and shines through the window. Then a girl named Jiyeon woke up.

Jiyeon's POV :

It's morning already. It's my first day on School Performing of Arts! I moved from
Woonam school. What time is it? I looked at the clock. It's already 6 am. I should be getting ready.

After I finished do my things, I go downstairs and saw my brother making breakfast. Yes my brother. Our parents often work on the other countries and rarely went home so my brother is in charge of the house. "Morning!" Then he looked at me. "Oh! Morning Jiyeon-ah! Wait for a second, here is your breakfast." He said and put pancakes on the plates. I sat down and wait for my brother, then after he finishes, I started eating and so do he. After we finished eating, I do the dishes and he taking a bath. Then we go to school.

We go to school by bus. After we arrived at school, I saw a boy and a girl. Seems like they're siblings, because they look the same, well almost. "Yah! Oppa palli, I don't want to be late!" She told the boy. "Arasseo! We're not even late." "But I have to go to the office first! Let's go!" She said and drags the boy.

"Hey, we have to get you your schedule first, let's go." Woohyun oppa said. And we walked to the school office. On the way to the office, woohyun met his friends. They called them self 'Infinite'. I know them since they had come to my house I mean our house. "Hey, hyung!" "Hyung! Good to see you again!""Hey look guys, Jiyeon's going to school here!" Sungjong said happily. "Hi!" I waved to them. "Good to see you Jiyeonnie!!" They said. "Good to see you too guys! I should go to the office first to get my locker number and schedule. Bye!" I said and walked to the school office.

As I arrived, I saw the girl earlier I saw at the gate. "Here you go, miss Lee." The officer said and give papers to her. I walked to the counter. "Can I get my schedule?" "What's your name?" "Nam Jiyeon" "Wait for a minute. Here you go, this is your schedule, locker number and your class." "Thank you!" I said and bowed. I search my locker and found it. I opened the locker and put my things in there and looked at the schedule. "So, English is the first." I closed the door and to my coincidence, I saw the same girl again. "Why is English my first subject" I heard she mumbled. I decided to talk to her. "Hi! My name is Jiyeon! I heard your first class is english, same as mine!" I said and smiled. "Oh. Hi Jiyeon, my name is Minkyung. Nice to meet you! Since your class is the same with me, let's go together then" she said. So her name is Minkyung. "Let's go!" I replied.

We chatted all the way to the class. Then we met Infinite and another group of boys. "Hi oppa!" Minkyung said. "Minkyung-ah! Who is the girl beside you?" A boy with purple hair asked. "Oh right, this is Jiyeon, my new friend!" She said happily. "Ah, wait, Jiyeon-ah aren't you Woohyun's little sister?" He asked. "Yes, I am." "Really? I don't know that. Anyway let's go to class, the bell is going to ring soon. Bye oppa-deul! Oh I almost forgot, does some of you guys have english as your first class?" "Me!" Sungjong and another boy beside the purple haired boy. "Oh good then! Let's go to our class!" She said and start walking. I walked beside her. "I don't know we go to the same class. And Chunji, sit next to me at the class okay?" Sungjong said. "Okay!"

Minkyung's POV

We arrived at the class and search for our seats. I sat beside Jiyeon and Sungjong beside Chunji. We sat at the back near the window. Not long after that, the bell ring and the students start to come to the class. Then the teacher come. "Hi everyone, my name is Kim Shinyeong and you can call me ms. Kim. I'll be your english teacher for this year." The teacher said. "First we need to change your seats, you choose by yourself and girls seat beside boys. No girl with girl or boy with boy." After she said that, heard groans from the students. "I'll change seats" I said and switch places with Chunji. After all the student change seats, she started the lesson. After the lesson, we all went to the cafeteria chatting and laughing. I search for seats

 



Hi! This is the first chapter. I hope you like it!

Sorry if it was a lame chapter

-Minkyu10