Chapter 3

Love you Like You

Jiyeon's POV

Aish ! This Chunji, I called him several times, but he still doesn't answer me! I think he's day-dreaming, oh well, maybe I just have to try again. " Chunji !! Chunji !! CHUNJI !!! LEE CHAN HEE !!! " I shouted " waeyo Jiyeon-ah ? " " I screamed your name few times and you didn't even answer! Earth To Chunji! " I was kinda mad at Chunji, and he' acts like he didn't do anything wrong " Oh, I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah, I was day-dreaming i guess, so, do you want to eat with me? " So he was day-dreaming ?! But, i forgive him because he is going to treat me food, and i love foods ! " Yes, of course i will " I hope I didn't sound to excited " Good then, and its my treat , so , Let's Go! " YAY \(^_^)/ Free foods! ~ I will buy a lot of foods, so Chunji will be shock, lets just say this is revenge for him haha

 

At the canteen

 

Jiyeon's POV

OMG 0.0 There's so many foods, I just want to buy it all. I Hope Chunji bring a lot of money. " Chunji-ah~~ " does I sound weird ? whatever " ne ? " " hmm.. did you bring a lot of money ? " it's pretty weird to ask that, but I just want to make sure " yes, my parents just gave me a lot of money " " jinjja ?? YAY ! I can buy a lot of food then  ^^ " YES!!! Thank You God, he brings a lot of money. I can choose any food i want, " Jiyeon-ah ? Jiyeon ah ? Park Jiyeon ? " " ne, ne, Jiyeon's here." I was day-dreaming about food,that i didn't realize Chunji called me " Are you day-dreaming ? " he realizes that I was day-dreaming ? Damn ! " Ne, I was " Omg i can feel my cheek is burning of embarrass now " oh. I just want to ask you, what do you want to buy ? " " Ah! I want to buy tteokboki, kimchi, and bibimbap " This is awkward, I'm embarrass right now " okay then, I'll order the same as you " " Okay, I will wait you here " Ahh~ I can't wait to eat, I'm so hungry !! " Okay, be back in a minute "

 

Chunji's POV

OMG 0.0 Why am I so nervou right now ? I'm just walking with Jiyeon,  but my heart is beating real fast. Does this mean I f.. NO, no way I fall for her, I just met her today, Stay focus Lee Chan Hee, focus. " Chunji-ah~~ " I was shock by the sound of Jiyeon calling me, her voise is so cute when she calls my name. " ne ? " " hmm.. did you bring a lot of money ? " she's asking about my money ? maybe she just want to  make sure I bring enough money or not. " Yes, my parents just gave me a lot of money " " jinjja ?? YAY ! I can buy a lot of food then  ^^ " Oh My God, Jiyeon is so cute when she's excited, I just want to hug her, wait what ? Me hug Jiyeon ? What was I thinking ? when I look at Jiyeon, she is smiling by herself, It's creeping me out, so I start to call her " Jiyeon-ah ? Jiyeon ah ? Park Jiyeon ? " why isn't she answer me, is she day-dreaming ? " ne, ne, Jiyeon's here." " Are you day-dreaming ? " I ask her " I just want to ask you, what do you want to buy ? " " Ah! I want to buy tteokboki, kimchi, and bibimbap " wow  ! that's a lot of food, Jiyeon can eat all of it ? " okay then, I'll order the same as you " " Okay, I will wait you here " " Okay, be back in a minute " and I just leave her like that, but why my heart feels like doesn't want to leave Jiyeon ? What is this weird feelings inside my heart ? Aish~ just forget about t Chunji-ah, now you have to by food for you and Jiyeon, stay focus Chunji-ah~

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello^^

I'm very very very very very sorry, for the long long long long update

I was so busy and so lazy to open asianfanfics, and I'm not in the mood to update any stories.

But now I update it. YAY \(^_^)/

I hope you guys accept my apology

 

xoxo

Dea_Jiyeon