Chapter 05

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Chapter 5 - L.joe's revenge
" What the hell is your problem seriously?! " you turn to him and ask once you felt your anger raising. " What? " he raise his brow and ask, acting as if he didn't know what you were talking about, " Will you please stop staring at me bastard?! " you angrily ask. " Staring at you? " L.joe scoff and shake his head. " You're a blind . Who say that I was staring at you? You think I'm that stupid to stare at an ugly duckling ? " he ask. " Then great. " you said and left the elevator first before L.joe can say another word or respond to you. ' You'll regret for this. ' L.joe thought and left the elevator afterward. 

' I hate you L.joe! ' you mumble and slam your locker once the bell had rung for the school day to end. The 3rd day was no difference from 2nd day. Actually it was worst with all the glares from L.joe's fans, girls warning you to stay away from L.joe and guys be looking low on you. You felt as you wanted to punch L.joe all the way to hell and drag him to a demon to make him pay for all his evilness. Yes drag him to a demon for making your life like hell. But no matter how angry you was, you couldn't show it to anyone, not even to a single ghost. If life in South Korea doesn't have L.joe or he never exist, probably your life and day would be better would be super great. But it is only a dream. You grip onto your backpack to let out your anger and enter the detention room. 

" Great?! " you roll your eyes and drop on your seat as the teacher look at you with a weird face. ' Probably because of all my bruises? ' you scoff and cross your arms like your legs and wait for the teacher to dismiss you to clean another house of the school. " L.joe? " she ask, snapping you back to reality and turn to look at the door that was slide open. Just to see you, L.joe put on a smirk. He feel the excitement and nervousness in his self as he try to act cool and drop on his seat. " Okay, now you two will be cleaning the first floor and the old rusty basement. Leave before 9:00, arraso?! " The teacher pushes her glasses up and walk out with her pile of papers of her English class and left without another word. " That's all? What kind of detention is this? Clean, and clean? I prefer doing my homework and do extra credits! " you swear and run your fingers through your hair in annoyance as L.joe turn to you and smirk. 

Sensing the stare, you angrily turn to him. " What the hell is your problem?! " you ask as L.joe smirk and just shrug. " Ugly bastard! " you roll your eyes and stood up, readying to leave the class and start cleaning before it reach 9:00 since you have to go home early and rest. So far, it is only Wednesday afternoon. " Time will probably go slow since that bastard L.hoe wouldn't help me clean. " you sigh and slide the door open to leave the class while L.joe is still studying you. " Good luck, wait....shall I say ' have a great time ' ? " L.joe raise his brow and snickered as you annoyingly scoff at him and make your way down to the first floor. " If only that ugly bastard L.hoe will help me." You sigh and put each chair on the desk one by one.

" Be quiet will you?! " " Shut up or she will hear you!! " " Damn, she's fine! " you heard whispers around the area but never bothered since some students might stayed after school for their club or their meetings. As you were too busy on focusing on cleaning each classroom to another classroom and the sun went down, you erase the chalk on the broad and walk to the light to turn it off. After the leaving the room and make your way to the basement, you heard whispered again. 

" I want to start now! " " Can't we just do it now?! " " Oh god, I can't wait to touch that milky skin of her! " dirty and disgusting word were heard as you slowly start getting goosebumps and get scare. For once, you technically wish for L.joe to be next to you, just staring at you will be enough. He doesn't have to help you clean. Only to know that you're not alone in the big building. Trying to get rid of all of your goosebumps, you shake your head and rub your arm as you bite your lips and take your last step to the old rusty basement. " W-where's the light? " you nervously mumble to yourself and take each step slowly and carefully. " Hey baby. " voice snickering were heard as you spun in shock and face the direction where it was coming. " You're hot baby! " someone evilly chuckle as grip onto your uniform skirt in fear. ' I'm just hearing things! There's no one here. ' you take a big gulped and shake your head to snap out of your foolish thought but it wasn't until the light was . 

' 6? ' you didn't realize but your palm was sweating, staring from one guy to the next guy. They all were looking scary, and like g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter