Chapter 010

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*double update, go back to one chapter 09.

 

" Am I interrupting? " a knock came from the door and slide it open to reveal you and L.Joe hugging. " N-no, sorry. " you apologize and pull away as the doctor grinned and shake his head. " No need to sorry. " The doctor said and pull the chair closer to you and put on his gloves. " Wow, your cut is sure very swollen." the doctor said and put on his glasses afterward. " It must be very bad." you sigh at his comment.

 

" Not very. Nurse Kim said that you just got it infected yesterday night so it haven't get very bad yet. " doctor said and touches the cut as you wince. " The cut is getting contaminated with bacteria and that is bad so what I will do today is clean the bacteria out but you'll have to come here once a week to check it up until it's clean. If you're lucky to get your cut heal fast than I will have to close it by stitching it next week. " the doctor said with a smile and turn to the tray of medicine that nurse Kim had brought it in earlier. 

 

" How will my cut heal faster? " you asked. " The better you take care of it, my dear. " the doctor announce and open the medicine cap as he pour some of it on the cotton swab. " It will sting so bare it okay? " the doctor warn as you bite your lips and nod. " Here, take my hand." L.Joe said and reach his hand for you take. " T-thank you. " you smile genuinely at him and held his hand tight. " What a nice boyfriend. " the doctor smile and start his clean out as you keep wincing every seconds, ignoring what he had compliment you and L.Joe. 

 

'Is there nothing I can do for her?' L.Joe asked in his mind while he watches you wince to the pain. " It'll be okay." L.Joe said with his hand patting you on the head. 

 

About 30 minutes of the doctor cleaning your wound, he was finally finish. After he had finish, there's was fluid draining from your cut and it was ugly. The doctor wipe off the fluid with a clean cotton swab and put some medicine on a big bandaid to cover enough of your cut. " Your cut, or your arm from the cut will hurt eventually more so be careful with what you do. Don't carry any heavy things because it can hurt your cut more and be careful with water around your cut. If it get more worst, it'll be harder for us to clean maybe we even need a surgery. " the doctor said and turn to his clipboard of papers. 

 

" H-How do we care for this wound at home? " L.Joe asked meanwhile you didn't bother to move. It hurt so much and it is going to kill you. Why didn't they give you a shot so you won't feel pain? 

 

" Because wounds can be so different, I will have to give you instructions on how to take care of yourself after you go home from the hospital. In most cases, I will ask you to do the following things:

 

Keep the wound covered with a clean dressing until there's no more fluid draining from it. I will give you instructions on how to change your dressing and how often.

 

Wait an average of 2-4 days after today before showering. Because each case is differen, whenever you come for a check and your wound is getting better, I will give you permission before you can shower again.

 

Avoid soaking in the bathtub or swimming until your next visit for check up. Dirt in the water could seep into the wound and contaminate it. Also, there's a risk that a wound might pull apart if it gets too wet.

 

Avoid picking or scratching scabs. A scab may itch as the skin underneath heals, but picking or scratching can rip the new skin underneath. The wound will take longer to heal and the scar it leaves may be worse. " the doctor lists everything as L.Joe nod to every of them and try his best to remember it. " Thanks. " L.Joe said and bow at the doctor who shake his head and smile. " I'm doctor Lee by the way." doctor Lee said and take of his gloves. " Thank you for clearing the bacteria. " L.Joe thank doctor again as doctor Lee smile and take off his glasses. 

 

" You guys can go and get the medicine on this list. Take care and make sure to come by next week for a check up. " doctor Lee remind and left the room. 

 

" L-L.Joe, I feel like dying." you frowned and lift your chin up to stare at him. " I know it does. Do you still want to go to school? " L.Joe asked. " Y-Yeah." You nod and get up slowly. " Here." L.Joe bend down and pat on his back. " Get on, friend. " L.Joe said meanwhile he bite back his smile. " Thank you. " you chuckle softly and get on his back as he carry you out of the clinic, not minding if anyone is looking. 

 

-·- 

 

" We only have about 5 hours left for school." L.Joe cluck his tongue and park his motorcycle in the parking lot. " Yeah because we forgot about our school stuff. " you reasons it for L.Joe who bite back his smile and nod. " But who care right? " L.Joe ask as you scoff and chuckle weakly afterward. " Should we get going, ugly? " L.Joe asked and raise his brow. " Of course, bipolar. " you smile and grab your backpack while L.Joe snatch it away. " I'll carry for you since I don't want to take care of you for forever. " L.Joe cluck his tongue and walk away, leaving you behind and shake your head. 

 

" Like I want you to. " you scoff and follow him back. 'Please stop hurting.' you begged and blow your bangs, trying to hide you pain. " Yah ugly, hurry up. " L.Joe shout from ahead. 

 

" Coming " you shout back and ran slowly to next of him. 

 

The day went slowly after lunch and you can't help but feel like ditching. For so many years, this was totally the day that you wanted to escape from school and rest at home. To really think you have been not going to school lately. The first month of school in Seoul here, how many days have you been absent? You sigh and put your head down as a little note came from behind of you and hit your desk. 'Is it L.joe? ' you thought and grab the note, opening it. 

 

Meet me at the school field after school, I have something to say and show you. - L.Joe 

 

The said while you raise your brow and turn back to face L.Joe who was staring out the window and shrug. " I guess? " you bite you lips and waited for the last hour to came up. " Why do L.Joe have to send me a note too? " you confusingly asked yourself and put the note on the desk without bothering to take another look. 

" Okay, so your math homework is page  579-583. All even numbers, remember that." The math teacher announce and quickly student rush out of class you grab your stuff. " I'll meet you there then L.Joe. You don't have to carry my stuff for me." you said and walk out as L.Joe was confuse with your words. " Okay? " he confusingly said and walk to grab the rest of his stuff in his locker. 

 

" L.joe? " you called and enter the exit door to the school back field through the gym. " L.joe? " you called again and search for a sign of him."  He's probably pranking me." you frowned and turn to leave but was stop as a hand came from out of nowhere and grab your wrist of your hurting arm. " How the hell are you able to wear L.Joe oppa's clothes? " the girl with purple curl hair said and push you against the wall. " What? " you ask in confuse and look at your clothes. It was true, you and L.Joe were late so you guys didn't bother to change. 

 

But how did they know? Who are them? Why did they show up out of nowhere and bully you like this? You question yourself in your mind. " Don't act like you didn't know. What the hell is your relationship with L.Joe oppa? " She asked and hand signal for her gang, guys and girls to show up from the blue and surround you. 

 

While L.Joe on the other hand waited for you on his motorcycle." She say she will meet me here."  L.Joe mumble confusingly and walk back and forth waiting for you. " Where is that clumsy girl? It have been 5 minutes already. " L.Joe sigh impatiently as he continue to wait. 

 

" If you don't want to die, you better stay the away from my oppa. " the girl warn as her girl gang stop stepping on you and retreat. Now that they have added another pain for you, you could barely move and gulped on your salvia. Luckily they didn't do anything to your wound because L.joe's big t-shirt sleeve have cover it. 'Being friend with L.Joe take more risks.' you thought and stand up weakly. 

 

" Yah! " L.Joe yelled when he spotted you from ahead and ran toward you. " What the hell are you still doing when you tell me that you'll wait here? " L.Joe shout and grab your uncut arm as you look away and bite your lips, hiding your face from him. " S-sorry, L.Joe. " you apologize weakly, trying not to burst into tears since you're getting so weak."  Y-yah." L.Joe notice how you're avoiding him and force you to turn and face him. " I-I..." " What the hell happen?! " L.Joe asked angrily as he saw the bruise on your face and he notices how your arm is bruised. " N-nothing. " you look away and take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter