Chapter 02

Gangster's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2 - L.joe, what??

 

The next morning as the sunrise, you, who can't absolutely sleep were awake at 4:00am. You were excited and happy about going to school. Waking up exra early, you left for a jog in the morning with barely people waking and you job back once you're done jogging which is 5:30. As you were done and saw the time of 6:17am, you ran to the bathroom and do your morning routine with a big smile. There's nothing more excited or more funnier than going to school, and attending a new school.

" School, oh god school. School, do you know that you're my boyfriend? " you giggle and skip out of your apartment. Too excited about school that you have totally forgotten about what happen last night. Not wanting to take the stairs, you turn to your left and take the elevator. Jut as you enter the elevator with yourself whistling and click the button for 2nd floor, a voice call out. " Wait! " it said as you press the button of the elevator door to wait and lean forward to take a peek at whoever that person is.

' Shoot!!! ' as soon as you figure out who that person was, you immediately press the 2nd floor button. When he've reach, the elevator door was already close. Angrily he have no choice and ran down the stairs. ' Oh god, I hope he didn't see me do that on purpose! If he did, my life would totally be in danger! ' you hopily pray during the elevator ride and you bite your lips as you head out of the elevator once it had stop on 2nd floor.

" ing ! " you heard someone swear and turn to check who it was. Surprisingly, it was no one other than the scary gangster guy. Pretending not to hear him, you plug in your ear phone. ' Please don't follow me and do something bad to me ' you cross your finger and make your way to school. As you make your way to school, you would turn back each 3 minutes and find him following you. Was he going to take revenge? You nervously bite your lips and shiver in scariness. What if you couldn't go back to state and see your mom?!

You soon realize that both of your palm is sweating because of scariness but act it nothing had happen. Pacing your walk, you have finally made it to your new school. You place your palm to where your heart is and sigh. Looking back to check if he's still following you, you found him still behind you with a scary look. ' Shoot now he know my school. Will he do anything bad to me? ' you bite your lips and turn away.

 

" OPPA!!! " girls abruptly squeal and ran toward the gate with happiness and gift in their hand, surprising you. " Oppa, let's go on a date! " " Oppa, you're so handsome today! " " Oppa, saranghae! " you heard girls squeal as you think of the gangster guy and curiously turn back and check on the guy that is stalking you. Smiling as soon as you find him nowhere. He had left. You smile in relieve until a voice interrupt you. " Get the out of my way! " you heard a voice swear as you turn your attention to where the voice come from.

Seeing who he is, you gulped as he walk toward your direction with an angry face. ' ! ' you immediately look on the ground with a nervous look. He pass you with some words, gritting his teeth. " , I'll make you suffer like just in hell! " he grit his teeth and walk away leaving you with your heart broken into pieces. What do he mean by that? You nervously thought and bite your lips.

" Oppa, wait for us! " his fans chase after him, not catching anything. ' Dear god! ' you roll your eye, sighing over, and walk to the office to get your schedule. The school was small but it was very confusing, luckily you're smart to know the way around.

" Thank you! " you beam and bow at the lady office with a bright smile. You can barely wait to start your first day of school again. " You're welcome dear. Have a nice day. " she wave at you while you did the same and walk out of the office to find your first class of period.

" English 12, room 1531. " you mumble and tap your chin as you were walking around the corridor with your schedule on your hand. " Where's that?! " you put your schedule down and look around the corridor. It was dead silent with no people at all. ' Where the heck is all the school people? ' you frowned and start walking again to find your class.

15 minutes of hard works finding your English 12 class, you have finally made it to your first class. " Annyeong, Chaerin-minida! Please take care of me and help me on anything that I don't know. " you wave at the class with a smile while you didn't catch some guys drooling over you and some girls giving you glare. A new girl, means a new challenge for them. " I'm Mrs.Park! Welcome to our English12 class, and... Make yourself comfortable. " Mrs.Park the English 12 teacher smile and introduce herself nicely as you smile brightly back.

During the whole time of introducing yourself to the class and have the teacher introduce herself, you didn't catch someone familiar in the back with a evil smirk. " Thanks for your attention. " you bow to the class and to Mrs.Park. " It's a pleasure. Umm sweetie, last night I was busy so I didn't arrange a seat for you, you wouldn't mind seating anywhere right? " Mrs.Park ask with a smile as you nod. " Any where will do. " you nod and turn to the class. " You can sit next to L.joe. L.joe, please raise your hand! " Mrs.Park said as you smile and look around the class for that L.joe person.

Who knows, he might be the first person you're friend with. " Here, ma'am. " a familiar voice said as your eye turn to where it come from. " Chaerin-ah, you can sit next to L.joe. " Mrs.Park smile and point it to L.joe as you swallow hard and eye widened as you can when you realize who L.joe is. ' Is god really going to ruin my life? '. " N-Ne. " you nod and walk slowly as you can to get there. " She's lucky! " " Aww, I want to be her! " " She better not flirt with oppa!! " " What's up with her pale face? "

Whispers goes around as you've reach your seat but you didn't hear it. Nothing else was hear other than your heart beat. L.joe smirk and just snort at you as you scarily shiver. ' Wait to go to hell, . ' you puff your cheek and drop on your seat next to him angrily. ' I've change my mind, any where will not do! ' you frowned and take out a notebook and a pencil to take note as Mrs.Park start teaching.

While taking down notes from the broad and answer almost every question Mrs.Park had, quietly and sneakly as a paper flew to hit your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter