Even if it pains me to death, i'll let you go.

We Got Married

8PM - 2 HOURS TO KARA'S FLIGHT

Onew POV

"She is on the line already...."

"KARAAA!!!! all the best ! we hope you guys will do well in japan! to gyuri, lead the team well. to maknae jiyoung, please behave yourself. to hara, cooperate with your members. to nicole, eat lesser. to seungyeon, work hard! have a save trip" Jonghyun exclaimed while he holds the phone.

"yeah..yeah all the best!" taemin said at the background.

"hahahaha! komawa.....komawa.." the kara members replied from the other line.

"minho and key are not around.. but they will surely send you guys wishes and blessings too!" Jongyun continued.

"okok.thankyou very much!"

........................................................................

TO: Han Seungyeon

Jungmal Mianhe( I'm sorry in korean). The members were so high just now. i hope we will meet again. Please have a safe trip to japan! 
SENT!

TO: Lee Onew

Kwen cha na! (its ok in korean) The next time we meet, please talk to me often. And we can talk all day long... Dont forget about me while im away! kekeke! take care.
SENT!

............................................................................

Nicole POV

I remained silent and pretend to use my phone. The members had just finish talking to SHINee on the phone. I didnt even say anything because i know Key wouldnt also.

I hated opening my eyes to watch you leave like that. Honestly, i didnt believe it. because this last goodbye is so unfamiliar. i only heard my sudden sigh. i'm scared as my heart is pounding . How can i believe you? when you said goodbye without wishing me anything. i dont know why i cant move on. its been so long since we talked and you treat me that way. My feet wasnt able to move from that spot. The day feels like a lie that a side of my chest hurts so much. The last gift is heartbreaking... Meeting you ,it was like a scene from a movie.Where did it all go wrong? Since when did we go wrong? Am i the only one in pain? My heart really wont let you go. The thing called goodbye, it is not easy for me. In order to forget what you did, i will make some harsh promises so that i can endure ..... but even so.. is this really the end? Why do i feel like you will come back?

Key POV

With my injured fist, I kept on walking and walking in the streets. Nicole, i'm really sorry for all that. I had to leave...i had to before i burst into tears. I held back myself. As i walked, i looked up at the sky. Before my lips could even call your name, my breathe was taken away. I recalled that moment again......

"Whatever, Bye! " i yelled with my back turned against you. Then, i whispered.." if you can hear me, listen..  Because i love you, I'll pray for you. Even if it pains me to death, i'll let you go. Can i forget you? Can i erase you? i'll try my best because this is where i belong. im just a convenient friend."

......................................................................................

I took the photograph which was on my desk and jumped on the bed. I hugged it in my arms and i close my eyes in this sleepless nights.i couldnt sleep so i turn on the light and looked at the birthday gift that you gave me. The birthday present that i didnt throw away, and i looked at everything else that reminds me of you. Everything in my room seems to miss you.Our hidden memories still linger....even after a year, even after decades how could i forget about the person i once love. You are not just some girl, you are my first love. All our memories are in the corners of my desk drawers. Hidden withing them, a picture of you i found in a box, under a layer of dust. and a love letter filled with my young heart that i almost gave to you. Even if i throw away all this, again and again, i want to call you. see you smiling in front of me. i want to keep you right here.

Stubborn, selfish. Now i feel guilty. i need to forget about you. Nicole, please cooperate.. just forget about me.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost 9 months later,

SHINee completed Lucifer and Hello promotions went well. They also managed to held a concert tour in Seoul and Japan. There were rumours that Kara is going to come back into Korean Entertainment after a 9 month hiatus. SM had also hinted that SHINee is going to go debut in Japan market soon. The rumours were true but SHINee had their debut delayed as Japan was hit by massive earthquake.

On the other hand, Kara's comeback went well. Eventhough they were back to Korea, the members didnt keep in touch with SHINee.

Rumours relating Onew and Seungyeon started to ignite when Seungyeon's father appeared in a variety show, stating that Onew is his ideal type to be his son-in law.

"Onew, he looks very soft from the outside. I can see that he respect elderly very well. He looks very kind-hearted and knows to take care of a lady. He is also good-humoured so he can talk to me well.He would be the ideal son-in law."

Seungyeon turned pink and blushed. Wanting to avoid conflict , she continued "Even though he is your ideal type, he might not be my ideal type."

Her statement creates laughters in the studio. What she didnt expect is that Kamilias and Shawol were watching and reading closely on this topic.

--------------------------

Futhermore, Seungyeon and Onew had a chance to meet each other again in the a special Tv program : King of Idols. In the first part, the group of male idols had to choose who they wanted to sit with. Initially, Onew picked with Uee. The camera caught a glimpse of Seungyeon's jealousy. But because of certain circumstances, he finally ended up with Seungyeon.

"Did you did that purposely?" Seungyeon stared at Onew as cold as ice.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Onew teased.

Onew kept avoiding Seungyeon throughout the show. Only in one part of the show, they were paired up for a water challenge. Onew carried Seungyeon on his shoulder while Seungyeon had to reach out to eat seaweed. They failed a couple of times and Seungyeon kept falling back into the water. In the end, they worked together very well and won the challenge. Onew hugged Seungyeon and created a good atmosphere for the team. Seungyeon also played along. However, Seungyeon's expectations led to a heartbreak. She thought that she would be picked in the couple dance. But Onew picked Hara who stood next to her. She thought he would pick her for the couple selection but he picked Lizzy who also stood next to her. Seungyeon was disappointed and appeared gloomy.

Seungyeon POV

Could he be angry on what i said in the show? I'm really sorry. I hope we wont misunderstand.

Onew POV

I didnt want to create rumour that would burden you. Thats why i avoided you. Please dont misunderstand.

.......................................................................................................

Kara and SHINee only met in Seoul Music Award and GayoDaejun. However, neither initiated any conversations. However, at GayoDaejun ending stage, fans caught a fancam of Nicole who seemed to be looking for Key.

Nicole POV

Dont walk too far away ... i still want to look at you. I miss you so much that is why im acting like this. Can you dont put your head down while you walked pass by me? Look up and look at me.

Key POV

" So, 91 line are meeting tonight after GDA? " I asked Dongwoon.

"yeah... Jinwoon said its his treat.." Dongwoon replied.

 I nod my head and followed from the back. We were walking past Kara who were standing at the door outside the waiting room. I immediately looked down on my phone to avoid Nicole's stare. Dont look at me, jebal (please in korean)

..................................................................

When Kara's comeback ended, they straight away went back into Japan market to promote a few of their new singles. Coincidentally, SHINee's date to debut and Kara's date to comeback in Japan were scheduled in the same week.

SHINee and Kara didnt expect that they would meet at Music Japan.

At the backstage, Kara and SHINee sat in the waiting room. There was silence, complete silence.