♔ Rules & Applying

♔ { Kkaepsong Roleplay } ♔ || Open, Active, Accepting | Mixed-style;Facebook || Join now! ❀

Please read the rules carefully before applying!

  • Must be 13+ years old for reasons

  • We will not be accepting application or reservation forms sent by email.

  • You have to have an active tumblr or AFF to apply or reserve a character. (Your Tumblr should be 6 months old to apply; AFF account must be 3 months old to apply. )

  • You have 3 days to make your account.

  • Reservations are up to 5 days. Reservation must be sent via Tumblr (We will not accept via admins nor reservations via anonymous)

  • You are allowed to have 2 characters, both equally active. If you want to have a 3rd character, inform one of the admins first. Only the admins will know about your characters, however it will be your choice to whether you want others in the RP to know about them or not.

  • If you by any chance want to switch characters in the roleplay, just put the title as the Change, then continue to fill out the form. Informing the admins first is recommended.

  • This is a Mixed RP as in can do both Action & Para style rping.

  • We accept all Asians ( Japanese,Chinese, and etc. )

  • Will remove inactives within 1 week (every sunday); activity checks will be done every month.

  • Inform admins if you are locked out or blocked.

  • Please do not add/accept requests from outsiders who are not part of our roleplay.

  • Please keep videos in private. Only , is allowed but keep it through a wall post.

  • No MPREG. [Male Pregnancy]

  • No meta-gaming or god-modding.

  • If you decide you would like your character to adopt or have a baby, please ask an admin for permission first. This is a big responsibility and we do not like it to be taken lightly.

  • OOC Drama will not be tolerated.

  • ​​​If you have a Problem with someone OOC,instead of solving it by yourself which could cause making things more worse than they have to be, please go to one of the Admins and ask them for Help. You will get 1 warning every time you don’t follow this rule and you’ll get kicked out after receiving 3.

  • Speaking in your native language is not allowed. We do not want people feeling left out.  (  In PM is a whole different subject. )

  • , abuse, self- harm and etc. is not acceptable in the rp.

  • For AFF: Just comment here with the character you'd like to apply for, along with their group.

  • Put your favorite kpop song somewhere in your application so we know you have read the rules.

☆ Here in Kkaep Song RP we’re a family so please do welcome everyone and together we’ll grow even closer.

  • Try not to just leave a conversation because you feel that it’s getting boring.  Please try to answer!!
  • Tip: Be random. To tell you the truth, the first meeting always seem to be the awkwardest part.  But even though it was awkward the first time. The second time you get more comfortable with that person. Try randomly sharing stuff you’ve seen on the internet! :D
  • Please comment on the Hiatus doc, found in the [News] group.  But if you are somehow unable to edit that doc for X reasons. Please either contact us through our Facebook or tumblr (remember to state your character and group). 
  • Activity checks are made every 2 weeks. Please join the event if you don’t want to be deleted off the roleplay!
  • If you by any chance want to switch characters in the roleplay, just put the title as the Change, then continue to fill out the form. Informing the admins first is recommended.

Making the account: 

  • Please make sure that the privacy settings on your account is set to Friends.
  • Privacy settings -> Friends.
  • Add the admins and wait for them to accept you into the roleplay before adding the rest.
  • Please do add “Kkaep Song RP " in your about me, so we know who you are.
Secrets:
 

Do you have something to say, but can’t tell?

  • Check out our secret blog to share any secrets you’d like 
  • IC secrets only.
  • Secrets that mention names of other members will automatically be tagged.

Applying through AFF:

  • Your AFF account must be at least 6 months old to apply, we do not accept applications through newly made accounts.
  • After commenting for a character and an admin replies back with an acception, please pm the AFF a description and a selca/photo of your character to go to our members page on tumblr, along with the link to your profile. Please remember to message the roleplay's AFF page these infos.
  • If accepted and not followed the rule above we will not add you to the roleplay until you do so.