Whoa

The Outlaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook's POV -


The next day I found myself at the airport with Seoji and our luggages. I can't believe grandma did this to me. I'm too young to get engage! And who knows how old Seoji is! Even if she's younger than me, I still think we're too young. Aigoo . . . People these days. 

"Bahamas, 432 Delta Airline." A female voice spoke over the speakers. 

My grandma hugged me and Seoji and we went to the plane. "Take good care of yourself, granny!!" I yelled back. She nodded and waved. 

When we got on the plane and by our seats, Seoji said, "Yah, Jungkook, help me put my bag up there." 

"Why should I? Just keep it at your feet." I said, a little grumpy this morning.

"Aishhh . . . It's a simple task. I don't understand you at all." She sat by the window side and I sat by her because that's my seat. 

I lay my head back with the curvy pillow around my neck. "The instructor will give directions in 10 minutes." Said the pilot over the speakers. 

Seven days, eleven hours flight and ten minutes with this girl whom I barely know. Eleven hours flight??! Eleven?! You've got to be kidding me. Half a day in the air. 

After 15 minutes, we were already in the air. All passengers got seatbelts on and blankets. My blanket was on my lap and Seoji was looking out the window. Everytime, I'll hear her over exaggerating about how high we are and that she could see our house and the palace. 

I took out my phone and check my SNS. Hwayoon posted a photo of her and her . . . husband. They look happy enough. At least she's happy where she is. They were in the sauna room. She had her towel wrapped around her body and a mini towel on her head. As for her husband, Taehyung, that jerk put his arm around Hwayoon and his lips approaching her cheek! 

I didn't like the photo so purposely put a thumbs down and smiled evilly. "Did you just put a thumbs down on the princess's photo??" Seoji glared at me. 

I stared at her with a firm look. "What if I did?"

She pursed her lips and pinched my cheeks, "Ahh!!" I yelled. When she let go, it hurts so much. I took a deep breath and exhale. I noticed people staring at us. I bowed my head for apology.

"That's for stealing a kiss and insulting the Princess!" Seoji said. "If I caught you doing it again, you're dead for sure." 


Come on, why am I engaged to this lousy, arrogant girl? And she's just a big fan of the Princess. Opinion is just my opinion! If I don't like it, thumbs down. I went back to my phone and saved the photo. Then I go on to another app and opened up the saved photo. 

I cropped Taehyung's face out and put mine in. I grinned like an idiot. Then beginning to chuckled. This is the perfect thing to show Seoji. When she saw it, she smacked my arm and my phone dropped. 

"Yah!! Bwoya~??" I said in a quiet voice, she plugged in her ear buds and crossed her arm. 

I bend down to retrieve my phone and found some other thing: a fountain pen. It has façade designs on it, almost antique! I put the pen in my bag and put on some music to my ears. 

 

 

 


Hwayoon's POV - 

 

Aishhh!!! Noooo, Jungkook put a thumbs down on the photo! I forgot that I still have him. Oh no, I must've hurt him. I bit my lip, ottoke, ottoke. Taehyung and I just got out of the sauna room, it hot. The spa yesterday was fun, I got a nice massage. Taehyung went to the men's changing room and I went to the women's room. I quickly put the post on private, only I could see it. I put my phone in my locker with a lock and went to shower. 

I turned in the head shower and warm water came. I think I'm drunk. Why am I suddenly getting so comfortable with Taehyung even if I haven't hangout with him much? Oh, we must've been feeling feelings towards each other now. No! I don't know what! Maybe it's one of my father's doings! He must've changed my thoughts. Now come to think of it, I don't really feel anything towards Jungkook anymore. 

But I still like him very much. Even now, I still think of him. I wonder if he thinks of me too. I missed him. I know I sound like I'm lying to myself but I'm actually not. 

Then I turned off the shower, and get changed into this with a hat: 

 

 

I put on sunscreen and some makeup then I grabbed my stuff out of the locker and went outside, Taehyung didn't come out yet.

Hana was waiting for us outside in the main lobby, reading a fashion magazine. I sat by her with my stuff, on my phone again. My guards and servants are dressed different according to their own style. They are scattered around the sauna house, having fun but still keeps an eye on me.

I had to sleep beside Taehyung last night, I was no where near comfortable. It was just too awkward. And those words he whispered to my ear at two in the morning, "You're . . ." Leaving hot breath on my ear, sending chills down my spine. I was sure he was just sleep talking because I heard him snoring a bit before he said that. 

Taehyung came out with two other guards and we all got up to go somewhere else, it was a nice afternoon and this time, Hana left us two alone to explore the area. 

"I want to go see the white sandy beach, Aero Beach." Taehyung said. 

"Where is that?" I asked, peeking over on the map Taehyung had. 

"A little in the northwest. The fastest way to get to it is route 34, about 3 miles. Let's take the bus!" Taehyung said, I was excited. 

When we arrived at the beach, there were a lot of people splashing and running around. Taehyung held my hand and he lead me to a small but fancy restaurant:

 

We had our lunch here and he wants some seafood. I'm craving for seafood too. Lol. I ordered a fancy crab dish without shells, cranberry smoothie, and a special mix of salad. The waitress write it down. Taehyung wanted some fried squid, noodles, and a cup of strawberry smoothie. 

The food came! I pick my fork and stab it into the crab dish, and put it in my mouth, "It's so good!" I exaggerated. 


Taehyung handle some fried squid with his chopsticks and dip it in sauce. He smiled, chewing it and swallowing. 


"How was yours?" I asked, eating some salad. 

"This is heaven . . . mmmm . . ." He closed his eyes. And then look at me. "Wanna try?"

I giggled, "Sure." Then I stab my fork into his plate full of fried squids and dip it in the sauce. Putting it in my mouth. Awesome. 

"Seafood is like, the best of the best. I wonder who is the chef. I want to learn how to make it someday." I said, so sometime I could make it for him to eat. 

"You could always ask your chefs in the kitchen, they know every recipe." Taehyung said.

Pssh, this guy. Hahahaha He doesn't even know my chefs that well. "Okay, I'll ask them when we get back." Mmm . . . The food was amazing! We're finished with lunch (in paradise, lol). I would come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter