5

Model Complexity

Thank you for waiting. Busy with school guys. This term is really important, but im trying my best to update.

Thank you for being very patient with me.

Hopefully that this chapter makes sense and all (; u ;)v

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Baekyeol leaned back in the couch that he was sitting on in club L’Oiseau; as he closed his eyes, hearing the blast of techno music that the DJ was currently playing and the people talking loudly around him. After consuming what he thinks were 4 small alcoholic beverages, he started to feel the alcohol heating up his body. 

“Oi,” Baekyeol peeked from his lashes to see Ichirou coming towards him, holding onto 2 glasses. “You’re not tired are you?”

“Hm?” He sat up in the couch. “I’m not.”

“Well, good.” Ichirou placed a glass on the table, pushing away the four glasses away from him. “Try this one.”

Baekyeol narrowed his eyes at the glass that was filled with pink liquid, a cherry, and sugar that was sticking on the rim of the small glass. “What is this?”

“It was a suggestion from the bartender --”

“What?” The music switched into more of an upbeat french song that blaired through the club; it was now starting to be difficult for Baekyeol to even comprehend what his co-worker was saying. “Speak louder, ‘cause I cannot hear you!” 

Ichirou leaned in, close to the other’s ear to tell him that it was a drink that the bartender suggested for him. “And,” Ichirou continued. “ It is free! How great is that?!”

“I guess.” 

“Try it!” He pushed the alcohol towards the other. He watched as Baekyeol was contemplating on taking the glass or not; however, he cheered when he saw him grab the glass, drinking down every drop of the alcohol drink. “Thats my boy! Or rather, thats my girl!” He laughed.

Baekyeol rolled his eyes, as he pushed the now empty glass away from him, his pink lips. “It’s good.”

“As it should be.” Ichirou started to intake his beverage, as he sat down right next to the other. The two chatted for a bit, unknown to both of them that they were being watched by a certain someone. 

On 2nd floor of the club, next to the railing and sitting on a table, was Eden; he adjusted his glasses as he kept an eagle eye on both of his co-workers. Even though his agent told him to forget about the two, Eden decided to go, just to make sure that nothing bad would happen to either of them. ‘So far, so good...’ Eden nodded, pushing up his thick, black, rimmed glasses. 

“Sir,” Eden glanced up, looking at waitress in front of him. “Would you like more of your drink?”

“Uh, I’m good. Thank you.” Eden nodded. The waitress nodded as well, leaving the table. Eden’s attention returned back to the two, still keeping an eye on them. “All they are doing is just sitting down and talking...well, I guess that is good. Better than having them doing something terrible.” He mumbled himself, grabbing his glass of lemon water. 

As Eden watched from above, Baekyeol started to rub his head with his right hand. He was starting to get a bit of a haze from the effect that the alcohol was doing, but tried his best to withstand the effect. He lolled his head to the side, resting against the top of the couch. Ichirou noticed and placed his glass on the table. Just as he was about to speak, the music changed. “Ah...perfect timing.”

“Hm?” Baekyeol turned his head towards Ichirou. “What is?”

“Lets dance?” He asked, standing up, and now lending his hand out for the other to take. “Come on...this song is awesome!”

Baekyeol had to admit, it was catchy. “Sure.” He placed his hand on top of the other’s, and immediately was pulled up from his seat, a bit too hard which caused Baekyeol to fall in the arms of his co-worker. “Opps, my bad.” Even before Baekyeol could respond, he pulled Baekyeol to the dance floor that was in the center of the building with the other club goers were. Eden sat up in his seat, before getting up and grabbing his bag that was between his feet. 

“And that is a bit of a clue.” He said to himself; he made his way to the stairs, following them to the dance floor. Eden kept his distance, but still kept an eye on them. So far, the two weren’t doing anything outrageous, other than dancing with the beat of the music, but to Eden, it seemed a bit too close. The model bit the inside of his cheek. ‘Well...I don’t see groping so, thats good.’ He thought as he adjusted the backpack. He continued to watch for a few minutes, until he saw Baekyeol, from what he thinks, grinding up against their co-worker in a y manner, obviously drunk due to the consumption of alcohol; and Ichirou was doing nothing, but touching him as well. Eden started to wondering if he should interfere or not, but seeing Ichirou inching his hand close to a certain area, Eden thought it would be a good time to jump in. It was just too indecent for him. He took his glasses off and placed them in his pants pocket; he made his way to the dance floor, pushing to make his way over to Baekyeol and Ichirou. “It is time to go home.” Eden said to both of them, as he pulled Baekyeol close towards him. “Go home Ichirou.”

“Eden? What the hell -- how are you here?”

“I came...just to make sure that you guys won’t do anything stupid. Now, go home…” He started to pull Baekyeol. “I’m taking him with me.”

Ichirou was about protest, that he is capable of taking care of the Beauty, but Eden shoved him away. “No, thats enough…” Eden replied. “I’ll see you later.” With that, he pulled Baekyeol away from the dance floor. The Beauty protested, hitting softly Eden’s shoulder. “Baekyeol...stop that.”

“No…” He slurred. 

“Stop that…” ‘Jeez, Yitao isn’t going to be too happy about this...’ Eden worried. Once they were out of the club, he tried his best to located a taxi rank, and luckily for him, he was able to locate one that was a couple minutes away. 

“Sir --”

“Good evening,” The taxi driver greeted. “Where to?”

Eden thought of where he should take Baekyeol. The most ideal solution would’ve been taking him back to the hotel that he was staying at, but it was quite aways. The closest would be his apartment, which was a few minutes from where he was at. Baekyeol could just sleep on his bed, while he takes the couch. With a plan set, he told the driver where to take him and the other. 

“Alrighty then.”

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao stirred when he heard his cell phone started to ring. Irritated, he slowly sat up, and glanced at the clock, which showed that it was close to 3 in the morning. ‘The hell?’ The cell phone continued, which eventually, Yitao picked it up, seeing that it was from Eden. “Yeah, hello?”

“Yitao, it’s Eden...um...I just wanted to let you know that Baekyeol is staying at my place tonight.” 

Yitao raised his eyebrow. “Why?”

Eden then started to tell the events that happened earlier. “Ichirou then started to give Baekyeol drinks…then they proceeded to head to the dance floor...and lets just say that it started to get a bit touchy-touchy…”

The Panda bit the inside of his cheek, not liking the information that he is being told. However, he kept repeating in his mind that whatever Baekyeol does, does not affect him at all. He shouldn’t even affect him one bit, but as an agent, he should be responsible in taking care of the three Precious Roses.

“Yitao.”

“Huh?” Yitao blinked, now regaining his thoughts. “What?”

“I said that Baekyeol is going to be staying with me for tonight. I-Is that okay?”

“Why wouldn’t it be?”

“I-I was just asking --”

“Just make sure that he stays on the side, alright? So, he won’t choke on his own vomit.”

“Wha --”

“Take care of him, good night.” With that, Yitao hanged up, placing his cell on the bed side table. ‘Stupid Baekyeol...why would he go out and drink himself to the point of being a jackass...I mean really, he should know what alcohol does to you...god, so irresponsible.’ He laid back on his bed, pushing in hair back. ‘I’m literally watching a child.’ Yitao turned to the side, placing his hand under his cheek. He slowly closed his eyes, trying his best to return back to his slumber, but his mind thought back to what Eden said about Baekyeol. Deep down, even if he denies it, hoped that Baekyeol was okay. 

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Baekyeol groaned as he stretched his limbs. ‘Hm?’ He slowly blinked, looking around him. ‘Huh? This isn’t my room...’ He kicked the blankets off of him, letting both of his heels rest against the bed. ‘Where am I...’ He asked himself, as he crossed his left leg, over his right. ‘What happened…Ichirou...club, drinking…w-wait...’ He fully sat up, looking around. ‘Is this...his place?’ Baekyeol looked down at his clothes, noticing that he is actually still wearing what he wore the night before. ‘Okay...so he didn’t do anything...’ He moved a bit, and nodded. ‘Okay, I’m not in pain or anything…where am --’

“Oh, good.” 

Baekyeol turned around to see Eden, holding onto a tray, plates filled with breakfast. “Eden?”

“Good that you remembered.” He said, placing the tray on the small table that was near by the window pane.

“How am I -- ow…” Baekyeol placed his hand on the side of his head, feeling a pang.

“Careful.” Eden instructed. “That is the effect from the alcohol.”

“Alcohol?”

“You...drank last night...remember? You are suffering from a hangover.”

“You were there with us?”

Eden shook his head. “No, not per-say --”

“So, how did you know?”

He then proceeded to tell the other that he followed him and Ichirou last night, just concerned about his co-workers. “But Yitao told me to not do it...but I did anyway.”

“Wow…” Baekyeol leaned against the bed’s headboard, a bit flattered that Eden would do such a thing. “That is nice...but that was unnecessary.” Eden glanced up at the Beauty, a bit shocked that he would say such a comment to him. “I am an adult...I can literally take care of myself.”

“Well...okay, whatever you say…”

Not wanting to push the subject any further, Eden handed Baekyeol a plate of food. “Here. I made it myself.” It was a simple dish, eggs, with slices of ham and cheese. Some fruits were on the side, and two slices of toasted bread. 

“Thanks.” Baekyeol leaned over, grabbing the plate. He started to munch on his breakfast, while Eden fished out his cell phone.

“You should phone Yitao --”

“Why?”

“J-just to say that you are okay...that you are well...and eating.”

Baekyeol contemplated, but waved it off. “Nah, thats okay. Besides, why would I do that anyway? He doesn’t know that I got drunk.” He started to munch on his toast. When Eden hummed, it caused Baekyeol to look up at him. “He doesn’t know...right?”

“Uh...well --”

“You told him?”

“I was just being a good person.” He defended himself. “Thats all. Besides, Yitao is suppose to be watching over us...if something happens to you specifically, since you are the face of Les Belles, Henri will get mad at Yitao...and probably us too…”

“Man...but still Eden, you shouldn’t have done that. You said that you were there...I wasn’t doing anything outrageous. This isn’t grade school…” He bit into his bread. “I can just see Yitao getting all angry on me…” 

“S-Sorry Baekyeol, but I mean, really, if I didn’t have done that, who would stop Ichirou from touching you...it was indecent too…”

“Hu?” Baekyeol blinked. ‘So...Ichirou touched me?’ “Tch, don’t worry about that...models touch each other all the time anyway, this is no different.”

Eden tightened his lips. “If you say so.” He said, sitting down on the chair beside the table. 

Baekyeol continued to munch, looking around the room. “Your place?” It was quite quaint, with not much of a modern take to it, unlike his place. Despite all of that, it was cute. 

“Yeah, it was cheap too.”

“How come you aren’t staying in a suite like Yitao and I?”

“Hm, well, sometimes models don’t have that privilege. Usually, models stay together in a dorm. I chose to stay by myself. I rather like it that way.” 

The Beauty nodded. “Hm.”

“Anyway, like I said, you should really phone Yitao and tell him that you are safe.”

“Eh...what about a text?”

“Um, I guess that is fine...just something to assure Yitao that you are okay.” He stood up and went to the bedside, grabbing Baekyeol’s cell phone. “Here.”

The Beauty groaned, but took his cell phone. “Fine.” He started to unlock the phone, and started to find Yitao’s number. Like Eden’s request, he started to text him, assuring their agent that he was fine, well, and in care of Eden. “There.” Baekyeol turned his cell phone over, showing the message. “Sent. Happy?”

Eden nodded his head, smiling brightly at him. “Very.”

He rolled his eyes, tossing his cell phone on the bed. ‘I just know I’m gunna get a scolding for this…’ He let out a deep sigh. 

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

The break for the models ended, and were put back to work. Henri was informed by Yitao the actions that were made by Ichirou and Baekyeol, which got the Beauty a bit irritated. Even before Henri could even discipline them both, Yitao beat him to it. Just like a teenager being scolded by the parent, Baekyeol rolled his eyes, giving a bit of an attitude towards the other. Eden intercepted, trying to calm the other, but it just resulted for the other model to get scolded. 

“Now, Yitao.” Henri started, getting up from his desk. “There is no need for scolding right now.”

“Wha -- please, these two,” He gestured to Ichirou and Baekyeol. “Went out drinking --”

“That maybe, but you know, they didn’t cause any attention to themselves.” Henri said. “So, there has been no damage against Les Belles Roses.”

“Wha --”

“Overall, they are fine. And no Yitao, I’m not going to punish either of them for what they done. Like I said, they didn’t do anything outrageous to cause any attention to themselves.”

Yitao bit the inside of his check, responding with a ‘fine’. For Baekyeol, he gave a small smile in victory. ‘Thankfully, Henri knows who to side with.’ Yitao glanced over, a bit angry that Baekyeol and Ichirou got waved off for their indecency, even though they didn’t get caught by the club goers. 

“I need to go meet with my assistants...so I hope, or rather, I should believe that you four will behave? You three have some shoots to do for our next upcoming fashion book, so head upstairs alright?”

“Yes.” The Precious Roses said in unison. With that, Henri nodded his head, and bid farewell. The models didn’t waste time, and started to exit Henri’s office, and upstairs to get changed. Yitao sighed, being the one that exited last; he closed the door gently and started to head up stairs as well. 

“Ah, Yitao.” He looked up to see one of Henri’s many assistants, standing on top of the last stair step. She smiled. “How are you?”

“I’m,” He sighed. “Well.”

“Thats good. Ah, they are getting ready right now. Do you want to see the clothes that Henri laid out for them to wear?”

“Um...sure, I guess.” As the two walked to the desk, close to the makeup station, Baekyeol looked from the corner of his eyes, seeing Yitao and the assistant talking among each other. Just like before, he saw how Yitao smiled at the other. He rolled his eyes.

‘What a fake smile...’

“Baekyeol, chin up please.” The make up artist said, causing Baekyeol to lift his chin. 

As the Beauty was getting ready, the assistant pointed out to Yitao which outfits that each model was going to wear. “Each of them have 15 different outfits...and it is going to be a 100 page book...I think...I have to double check, but anyway, some are new, which is what we will be promoting.”

“Ah...I see.” Yitao flipped through the photos of the outfits, seeing which model went with which outfit. Like always, Baekyeol got the girly and slight y designs, while Eden and Ichirou were more covered. He mentally shook his head, but quickly discarded it.

“And, yeah.” She nodded. “There is -- Oh, Eden, you are ready?”

Yitao looked over to see Eden wearing a pale pink, short-sleeve, button up, a patterned, opened up vest, with white slim pants; his hair was styled with eyeliner to emphasis his warm eyes. Eden nodded, smoothing out his clothing. “I’m ready.”

“Good -- Yitao, I’ll just leave you here alright? I have to get Eden all set.”

“Sure, sure. Work hard Eden.”

“Yes, sir.”

Through the whole day, Yitao sat around, doing nothing much, but watch the Precious Roses changing back and forth into their outfits. It started to make him wonder how Joonxing was doing, being the lone Dragon’s Bird. He just hoped that he was doing alright.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

“Joonxing.” 

The said male blinked, and looked up at the photographer. “Y-Yes, Mr. Choi.”

“You are spacing out again…” He said, standing up. “Is everything okay?”

“U-um, yeah, sorry.” He shook his head, trying to get himself back in the game. “Sorry.”

“Look, we can bring in other models to model with you if you feel uncomfortable being by yourself --”

“No! I mean, no. Sorry, the Dragon’s Birds, are always the same, no...other models...please. I’ll work harder, I promise.” Joonxing said, now sitting straight up. Lately, for him, he has been spacing out, more than usual. He wasn’t sure why, but it must have been that since Yitao and Baekyeol left, it still felt weird for him to be modeling by himself, despite that he has modeled by himself for so long. It just felt weird to him not being able to see his cousin and Baekyeol in the same room as him. He guessed that it was the energy is what feeds him to do well. Now that he is alone, he felt a bit energy drained. 

“Well, okay.” Mr. Choi nodded his head, getting back into position. Joonxing tried his best to work, pushing back any worry or spacing out from his mind. 

‘I can’t let uncle down. Fighting Joonxing, fighting.’

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

A couple of weeks later, with the release of their new fashion book, they sold like hot cakes, much like the first book. The Parisians and Europeans still favored Baekyeol, now calling him the Angel of Asia. Baekyeol adored being called the new nickname; it was literally another ego boost for him. Now, he was starting to think that he was the best model of all of Asia, of course, not saying it out loud, but now people would consider him as one of the best models. It was nice in Baekyeol’s opinion.

“Guys, good news.” Henri beamed, as he entered his office where the Precious Roses and Yitao were currently sitting at. Henri walked around to his desk, to his seat. “We got a nice invitation by one of Spain’s famous photographer, Rafael Rosales, to shoot you guys.”

“Spain? So, we are going to Spain?” Eden asked, in which Henri nodded. 

“Yes, and this would be perfect. I just made new clothes for the summer time, well, considering it is summer now. And partnering up with Mr. Rosales, it will really boost your popularity as well as mine and his. He is a big time...and by big, I mean, really big time in Spain. Top 10, ranked 3 in the class of photographers.”

“Then shouldn’t we be photographed by rank number 1?” Baekyeol asked, checking out his nails.

“We should, but Mr. Rosales is really good too.”

Baekyeol hummed, while Ichirou cheered. “Nice, so, exactly where in Spain?”

“Madrid.” Henri said. “We will be leaving in a couple of weeks, ah, I’ll remind Yitao about this again, but it is going to be 2 weeks from today. I would suggest to at least pack some things right now, so you guys won’t have to rush.”

“Sweet.” Ichirou leaned back in his seat. “Madrid huh? Nice women and men there.”

Yitao rolled his eyes. “I would advise to focus on work, and not on the Spaniards.”

“I can multi-task.” The Japanese said. “And there is nothing wrong in checking them out, while I work.”

“Yitao is right, you need to focus and be respectful. We will be in Spain, and lots of people who will be watching you three. Especially those magazines that will try to find flaws on you three...but,” He stood up from his seat, making his way to his Precious Roses, patting their cheeks. “I see nothing wrong on you three. I see perfect Roses here.”

The three beamed, while Yitao hummed. 

“Now,” Henri clapped. “That is all of the news that I have for you three.” He nodded. “Well, you have a break for a couple of days, so rest up. You three did well today.”

With that, the Precious Roses and Yitao left. The Japanese wanted to celebrate, and suggested that the should go out. Immediately, Yitao caught them, saying that they shouldn’t. “Rest instead. Besides, you three just got done doing a shoot.”

“Oh, come on Yitao.” Ichirou wrapped his arm around his shoulder. “Okay, no drinking...lets go get...ice cream?”

“Ice cream?”

The Japanese nodded his head like a child. “Yeah, we deserve it.”

“Ice cream?” Baekyeol gave a disgusted look. “Calories…hello.”

“Then you can get one with low-cal -- Eden! What about you? Ice cream?”

“Hm,” Eden pondered, but gave a nod. “Sure...ice cream sounds nice.”

“Yitao?” Ichirou turned towards the agent, who gave a frustrated sigh.

“Alright...ice cream.”

“Yes! Yitao is buying! Y-T-O!”

“What?” Yitao narrowed his eyes. “What...the hell did you just call me?”

“I’ve been listening to a lot of kpop recently...you know, just to get my Korean goin’ and there is this one song where they whisper JYP. I will call you Y-T-O, get rid of the ‘i’ and the ‘a’.”

“Listening to kpop only won’t get you that far...start reading Korean books and watch Korean shows...like dramas or the news. They help...and don’t call me that. Sounds like ‘UFO’.”

The Japanese ignored him, started to whisper ‘YTO’ as he exited. Baekyeol and Eden chuckled, laughing at the other’s weirdness. “YTO...sounds cool.” Baekyeol said.

Yitao shook his head, as he grabbed his bag that was sitting on one of the working tables. “Lets go get your damn ice cream.”

The four started to head out of the LBR’s building, Yitao making sure that they were fully covered, in case they will be seen, and not wanting to deal with the amount of people swarming around them. Yitao lead them to the ice cream shop, while the three followed like little duckies. They entered an ice cream shoppe, getting the ice cream that the three wanted. As for Yitao, a cup of coffee sufficed. He paid like he was supposed to, with Ichirou whispered ‘YTO’, causing him to be pinched on the cheek.

“Yah, yah!” Ichirou huffed, mumbling in Japanese. “You are rude.” He said in broken Korean. 

“You need to study more.” Yitao said, placing the corporate card in his wallet. 

The four sat down on a round table, talking to one another. Yitao didn’t do much in participate in the conversation, but listened to the three chatted. Eden noticed, and decided to speak with him, not wanting Yitao to be left out.

“How are you?”

“Hm? I’m well.”

Eden nodded. “Good. Are you excited to go to Madrid?”

“I guess? I haven’t been there before so, I guess it will be interesting.” Yitao said, taking a sip of his coffee. “What about you?”

He smiled. “I’m really excited. I mean, I visited there before, when I was young though. For vacation.”

“Oh, really?” Yitao raised his eyebrow. “It would be a reunion for you then.”

“Yeah, I really like it there.” He smiled once more. Yitao couldn’t help, but smile along. It was contagious whenever Eden smiled. 

Baekyeol looked over, a bit shocked that Yitao was smiling, just by speaking with Eden. ‘H-how was he able to do that? He rarely smiles...’ He turned his attention back to the Japanese, but was still surprised at how Yitao was smiling at other people, and being nice, while he is still cold towards him. ‘Yitao must have favorites...Eden must be one of them.’ And Baekyeol wasn’t one of them.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Weeks passed and now the LBR crew were heading off to Spain. It was exciting for everyone, considering that it might be others first time there, or some excited to go back. They exited Spain’s airport, and were immediately picked up by a chauffeur. 

“Greetings.” He said in perfect French. “Welcome to Spain.” They nodded their heads, thanking him for the welcome. “We will be stopping by your hotel first to drop off your things, then it will be straight to Mr. Rosales’ building.”

“We will be shooting today?” Baekyeol asked as he fanned himself considering that it was extremely warm; the chauffeur nodded.

“That is what Mr. Rosales has told me.” He turned around, opening the door to the limousine that was right behind them. “We should get going.” With that, they entered the limousine, and started to drive off. They soon came across a 5-star hotel that was right beside the beach. The driver drove up to the front of the hotel, and immediately, bell hoppers came from the hotel, and started to assist them. “I’ll be here, and Mr. Rosales would like his guests to be at his building at 10am.”

“That would only give us 15 minutes to refresh ourselves. Alright then.” Henri nodded. “We will be back then.”

The started to head in the hotel, thankfully no one has known of Les Belles Rose coming over to Spain for a photoshoot, thus the whole hotel was scarce. “Now,” Henri said turning towards his Precious Roses and Yitao. “Here are the cards for your rooms...Ichirou and Eden in one, while Baekyeol and Yitao are in one. I’ll be rooming with myself.”

Yitao clicked his tongue as he grabbed the card from Henri’s hands. “Great.” 

“Twentieth floor.” Henri said. “Now, hurry because we only have a few minutes to change and refresh ourselves. Change clothes if you want to...but you will be changing out of them anyway.”

With that, the started to head upstairs, going to their respective rooms. As Yitao and Baekyeol entered their room, the Beauty beamed since it was a high class. It was much like their suites back in France, but Spain’s was much more modernesque. However, the only thing that Yitao cringed was that there was one bed. He just hoped that this trip would be a quick stay and soon be off to France again.

Yitao’s phone rang, and he fished out his cell phone. As he saw the caller i.d., he smiled. He quickly unlocked his phone. “Mom?”

“Hello! How is my older baby doing?” Tao asked.

Yitao continued to smile; its been awhile since he heard his mother’s voice. “I’m well...how are you?”

“I’m doing alright...everyone here is doing well. Jin started to open up to Chen and Joonxing.”

“Oh? Thats nice.” He said, now sitting down on the bed. Baekyeol, who was currently in the bathroom, started to overhear the conversation. “How is dad?”

“He is working really hard. Busy actually.”

“Joonxing...how is he?”

“Ah,” Tao scratched his cheek. “He is doing okay...he has been spacing out more than usual...I guess.”

“He always does that.”

“I think he just miss you two...he doesn’t have that same energy when you three are together. Joonxing is trying his best to support the name.” Yitao hummed, starting to feel bad for his cousin. “How is Paris life, Yitao?”

“Um, we are in Spain right now.”

“Oh? Spain? Where in Spain?”

“Madrid, mom. For a photoshoot with this photographer named...something Rosales.”

“Ah, Rafael Rosales? He is really good I hear.”

“Mom…”

“Hm?”

“I don’t want to be here anymore.” He said softly, causing Baekyeol to lean against the door more. 

“Hu? Why not?”

“I don’t want to be working with Henri...I don’t know, but I don’t like his design aesthetic, I don’t like being here in general. If ever, I would rather work for dad.”

“Yitao --”

“I miss home.” He said. 

Tao bit his lip, cupping the phone closer to his ear. “We miss you too, Yitao. But Baekyeol needs someone to be a modeling agent --”

“Mom, I’m an agent for two other models...I’m literally taking care of three kids here.” Baekyeol pursed his lips, mumbling to himself that he isn’t a child. “Why can’t Baekyeol have someone else...I can’t stand him.” The Beauty frowned, before stepping away from the bathroom door. He sat on the tub’s ledge, and let out a sigh. 

‘I’m that annoying, huh…? Yitao is too mean...’ He frowned as he fiddled with his fingers.

“Why are you saying that...Yitao, what happened to you and Baekyeol...during your childhood days, you two were always clinging with each other...now you two are separated.” Yitao’s cheeks redden. He just couldn’t tell his mother. “Yitao?”

“We change mom...and Baekyeol is the one that really changed.”

Tao hummed; he looked up when a knock was made. Yitao could hear his mother talking to another, in which he guessed it was his auntie Luhan. “Yitao, I have to go now...but please, stay strong okay. You father and I are proud of you. Fighting.”

Yitao nodded. “Yeah…” He said with low energy. “Fighting…”

“I love you.”

“I...I love you too, mom.”

Tao gave a weak smile, before saying goodbye once more. With that, he hanged up. Yitao did the same, giving a sigh afterwards. He stood up, heading towards the bathroom; he gave a knock. “Baekyeol, hurry up, I want to use the bathroom too.” With that, the door opened, revealing a fresh Beauty, now changed with shorts that were meant for ladies and a white button up, short sleeves. He moved towards the side, adjusting his ‘sweet tart’ aviator sunglasses. “You are wearing that?” Yitao asked, not liking the idea of Baekyeol exposing his legs so much. 

“Yeah? It is extremely hot Yitao...I don’t want to be wearing pants.” He said as he sat on the bed, putting on his white laced TOMS. 

Yitao shrugged it off, and went in the bathroom to refresh himself. As the door closed, Baekyeol glanced at the now closed door, tightening his lips. ‘When did we drift...I wonder. I don’t think I changed...’ He scoffed. ‘I’m still the same...he is just jealous since he isn’t as perfect as I am.’ He nodded as he stood up from the bed, walking towards a mirror. ‘Yeah,’ He started to fix his wavy hair. “Just jealous.” He fished out his circular lip balm case, and started to dab a bit on his lip to give them a pinkish tint to it. Once satisfied, he closed the case, and placed it now in his carry on, designer bag. He waited by the door for Yitao, sitting on the kitchen stool. ‘God, Yitao is taking too long.’ He checked the clock, seeing that they had 5 minutes left. 

Soon, Yitao came out from their bedroom, strolling in with fresh clothes; he ended up wearing an achromatic American flag tank top with a color-blocked, red shorts that went up to his knees, along with red slip ons and shades on. Even Yitao messed up his hair a bit, to make himself more free and relaxed. Baekyeol had to be honest that he looked good. After all, he is the son of a fashion designer as well as a model himself. “So, you changed after all.”

“Yeah.” He said. “I looked out and, you’re right, it looked warm.” He picked up his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. “Lets go, they are probably waiting for us.”

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

“And there is the face.” Henri beamed as he saw Baekyeol and Yitao emerging from the elevator together. 

“Wow,” Eden nodded. “You two look so good together.” He smiled. “Like a couple or something like that.”

Yitao shivered at the term. “Anyway, lets go...where is Ichirou?”

“He went to the gift shop here. Did you know that this hotel has a gift shop? Thought that it was pretty cool.” 

“Why?”

“He was getting thirsty.” Eden replied. “Oh, but he is right there.” He pointed out, which they turned their heads to see the Japanese, strolling with a bottle of a fizzy drink in his hand. 

“Got thirsty. Thankfully, the ladies in the store know how to speak French.” He beamed. 

“Well, since we are all here, lets go.” Henri said, he started to shoo the models and Yitao towards the front door. They quickly entered the limousine, and were driven off to Mr. Rosales’ building.

Within 20 minutes, they arrived at the location. Baekyeol lifted his sunglasses up, seeing that a man was standing right in front of the building. To him, he looked very much handsome. “Who is that?” He pointed out, causing Henri to also look out his window. 

“Oh, that is Mr. Rosales.”

‘Oh...he is handsome.’ Baekyeol nodded in satisfaction. 

As the car pulled up, the driver quickly exited his seat, and opened the door for Henri and the others. They got out, and were greeted by Mr. Rosales.

“Welcome, my friends.” He said in French, which Baekyeol swore it was the most attractive thing he has ever heard. “Welcome, welcome, to my building. Ah, you three must be the Precious Roses, hm?” He nodded his head towards Baekyeol, Ichirou, and Eden. 

“Yup, the Precious Roses, and this is Yitao, their agent.”

“Ah, also another handsome man.” He said, causing the Panda to really hold in his scoff. 

“You must know that I’ll be shooting you three today...there is a beach just right behind my building, which would cause us to walk a bit. But it isn’t that far. My assistant, Ario, he will lead you there, while I get my equipment. There are snacks, tents, everything down there...I know it is warm, but hey, we are shooting at the beach, so you three will be near water.”

‘Water?’ Yitao raised his eyebrow, despite the shades covered his eyes. ‘That would mean...oh god...swimsuits? Henri made swimsuits?’

“So, everyone get going, and I’ll meet you three there.” With that Mr. Rosales, turned around, and soon, a young male, came from the building. “Ah, Ario.” Mr. Rosales turned and gestured to his guests. “Here they are. Please lead them down there.”

“Yes, sir.” Ario nodded his head towards them, and made his way over towards them. “Right this way please.” They followed Ario, down the to the beach where the photoshoot was going to take place. It was quite a sight, very beautiful, especially the way that the sun was hitting on the blue ocean. “Tents are right here,” Ario gestured. “And, Mr, Delacroix’s designs are right inside there as well, makeup is over there in that tent.”

“So, that means, that they should get ready.” Henri said, receiving a nod from Ario. “Ah, okay. You guys know what to do.” 

The Precious Roses nodded, and started to head to the makeup station first. Once Eden entered first, he, along with the others, were shocked to see other models inside the makeup station. The models squealed with joy seeing the Precious Roses standing right before them. Ario came rushing in, thinking that something was wrong, but let out a sigh of relief when it was nothing. “I guess Mr. Rosales forgot to mention that we will be shooting with Spain’s top models today...I hope that is okay.”

Henri nodded. “Ah, yeah. Sure, I mean, no problem with that.”

“Great, great, ah Sofia,” Ario then started to speak Spanish at the other, telling her to get Baekyeol ready, then started to order another makeup artist to get Ichirou and Eden ready as well. He turned to Yitao, looking at him up and down. “Are you a model?” He asked in French, which slightly hurt him a bit, since he is internationally known for modeling his father’s clothes. 

“On hiatus. I’m actually their,” He gestured to the Precious Roses. “Modeling agent.”

“Well, I would have you step outside, towards the shaded area. I cannot have people who are not partaking in the shoot be here with the professional models.”

“Sure.” Yitao rolled his eyes, as he turned to exit out of the makeup stationed tent. ‘Rude.’

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After a while, Baekyeol was the first to be done; he strolled out walking towards Yitao, who was sitting by the beach, digging his feet in the warm sand. “Is this where we are shooting?”

Yitao looked up, seeing Baekyeol in a pale pink puffy sleeve off-the-shoulder sweet loose top that stopped right at his soft stomach. A laced sarong was tied, and underneath was a vintage rose print shorts that were more designed for ladies, exposing much of his beautiful legs. Baekyeol’s hair was more curly than normal, with a rose tucked on top of his right ear. A couple of bracelets were on his left hand, while a few rings were on his right. Yitao gave a shrug, which was in all truth; he was about to speak when Mr. Rosales approached them both. 

“Ah, my beauty.” He said in Spanish, adoring Baekyeol. “Please,” He switched to French. “We will be shooting you there with Timoteo.” He turned to the side, to reveal a dark chocolate haired, sun-kissed male model, walking towards them with a white button up and vintage rose print shorts that went down to his knees. Baekyeol ended up standing up straight, trying to present himself as graceful as possible, wanting to ‘woo’ and deem as professional.  “Timoteo, this is Baekyeol.”

“Ah, h-hello.” He said in broken Korean, causing Baekyeol to give his most angelic smile. 

“Hello.”

‘Hello my .’ Yitao scoffed. 

Mr. Rosales then explained that they will be shooting right near the water. “We will take a few shots, then we will switch with the others alright.” 

“Sure!” Baekyeol said, getting excited to do the photoshoot. He turned around, about to walk, but tripped and landed on the sand. Nothing was ruined, but Baekyeol looked over his shoulder to see a still seated Yitao, trying to suppress his laughter. “You did that on purpose!” He hissed in Korean.

“Why, Baekyeol, don’t be so clumsy.” Yitao replied.

The Beauty huffed, but was picked up by Timoteo. “Are you okay?” He asked in French, in which Baekyeol nodded. 

“I’m fine...I...just tripped is all.” He gave an assuring smile. “Lets go.”

The two models started to head towards the beach, while Yitao watched. They weren't that far; for the Panda, he could hear every direction that Mr. Rosales was telling them. From ‘place you hand on his waist, Timoteo.’ to ‘Baekyeol arch your back more against him.’ He even told Baekyeol to take off the sarong that he was wearing. Yitao didn’t like it, but couldn’t stop watching the photoshoot. 

He started to remember the fun times where he, Baekyeol, and Joonxing would play in the photoshoot rooms, after the photographer would finish taking pictures of the models. For fun, the photographers would shoot photos where the models were interacting with them. It was fun; he started to chuckle at the time where his father scolded him, Baekyeol, and Joonxing for taking up the photographer’s time, but they didn’t mind. It was a good time, but now a faded memory of what used to be. Yitao sighed before looking up. He cringed when he saw how Baekyeol was treating the other model as if he were his lover. How the way Baekyeol would place his hand on his chest, lay his head on his shoulder, and even how Timoteo would play off the action by resting his hand on Baekyeol’s waist, a bit too low for Yitao’s opinion. 

“Now, a bit more y hm?” Mr. Rosales said, switching cameras with one of his many assistants.

Baekyeol nodded, now turning around so that his back was against the other’s chest, arching his back a bit, letting his head rest back against his shoulder. The Beauty tried his best to give off a sultry look towards the camera, his luscious lips. 

“Very good, Baekyeol. Very good.”

The Beauty smiled, happy to know that he was complimented. For the next shot, he relaxed his mouth a bit and relaxed his eyes, to give that more alluring look. Just within a quick glance, his eyes shifted towards Yitao, who gave a disapproving expression. ‘What the...’ 

He watched as Yitao stood up from the sand, and started to walk away from the shoot. Before Baekyeol knew it, Mr. Rosales praised the Beauty again for his well pose. “Huh?”

“I said you did well.”

“Uh,” Baekyeol stood up straight, giving a slight nod. “Yeah, thank you.”

“It actually worked well.” Mr. Rosales showed Baekyeol the photo which looked stunning. “Your face is very stunning, and the expression you made, looking off to the distance, it well done.”

“Thanks.”

“You are off to go take a break...tell Ichirou that he is next alright. And Timoteo, bring out the two other models alright? Maria and Bartolome.” With that Timoteo, left, as well as Baekyeol. He started to head up to the tents to change out of his outfit and call out for Ichirou. On the way, he saw Yitao sitting in one of the seats under the shade. Yitao looked up, giving off an unfazed look. 

“W-what?” The Beauty said. 

“Nothing. I didn’t say anything.” Yitao replied, giving a shrug.

“Are you irritated? Like usual.” He mumbled the last part. 

“I’m not.”

“Yeah, you are. You gave me a look earlier when I did the final shot.”

“I didn’t. Now, go change.” He said, standing up from his seat.


“Hey, you are angry, and this time, I don’t know why. I know you gave me a reproachful look!” The Beauty said, now walking side by side with the other. “Hey, I’m talking to you --”

“God, Baekyeol, you are so annoying!” Yitao scolded. Baekyeol widen his eyes a bit, but gave angry expression. “Jeez, go change and go back to work.” With that, the Panda continued to walk away, wanting now to get a breather. Baekyeol felt his cheeks burn that he started to let out a frustrated screech. 

“Whoa, Baekyeol.” Eden said, causing Baekyeol to turn around. “What is up --”

“Yitao is a !”

“Ah, that is not nice to say about Yitao…”

“Well, he is.” Baekyeol walked passed Eden, mumbling curse words in Korean.

“Hu? What happened now?” Eden looked around until he saw Yitao quite aways. He had a few minutes to spare, until he had to go and do the photoshoot. He made his way over to Yitao. “Hey! Yitao!” 

The said person looked over his shoulder, sighing a bit. All he wanted was to be alone. “Eden.”

“Can I join you?”

“I rather have you stay there Eden...you are going to be called up for the photoshoot --”

“It won’t be for awhile.” Eden assured.

Yitao scratched the back of his neck, before giving an approving nod. “Alright.” 

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Tao patted his youngest son’s cheek, cooing at how cute he is. Jin giggled, reaching out to touch his mother’s cheeks. “Wah! So, cute!!” He nuzzled against his son’s head. “How are you so cute?” Tao beamed as he started to dress Jin in his comfy onesie suit. “Now you smell oh-so good! Why? Because mama gave you a nice bath!” He giggled. “Chu-chu.” He gave a kiss on Jin’s cheek, causing him to squeal with happiness.

A knock was made, causing Tao to look over his shoulder. As the door opened, he saw Kris being hesitant in entering. “Hu?”

“Uh...is he asleep?”

“No...why? And...if it is the thing that you are thinking of...I’m too tired.”

“Wah! No, not that...erm, uh...I wanted to make Jin something.”

“Like?”

“Clothes.”

“Clothes?”

Kris nodded. “So, can you get his measurements please?”

Tao narrowed his eyes. “Why don’t you do it?”

“You know how Jin acts...please?” He started to take out a measuring tape from his back pocket, and waving it out for Tao to see. “Please Love? I’ll love you forever if you do.”

“Oh, thanks.” The Panda rolled his eyes. “Just come here.” He picked up Jin, so that his back was facing towards his father. “There...he isn’t looking at you.” Kris bit the inside of his cheek, but slowly approached them. Once he was close, he quickly took on the measurements. 

Jin blinked, feeling someone that was behind him. He turned his head to see, and his eyes widen to see his father’s face right in front of him. Both froze, but Kris quickly took his leave, and ran out of the room, leaving his measuring tape behind. Tao sighed, but gave his son a smile.

“Papa is still scared.” He giggled. “What a weirdo...ah, but I love him.” As he held onto Jin, he bent down and picked up the measuring tape. “I’ll just finish papa’s work, hm?”

The youngest smiled, as he nuzzled his face against his mother’s chest.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

cameo(s): none

clothes (cr: to original owners) :

Yitao's:

Baekyeol's top: [isn't this so cute?!]