Home...?

Amnesia

I think it was a Saturday that I was allowed to go home.  Jonghyun had gotten me a little calender, but I kept forgetting to mark it, so today's date was a mystery to me.  I don't know how many days I spent there, but all I know is that I sure as hell was happy to get out.

Jonghyun and Key helped me change out of my hospital gown before they checked me out and led me outside.  The instant that we stepped outside, I had to hide behind the two boys.  Crowded around us were hundreds of girls of all ages, screaming and crying, holding their hands out towards us. Jonghyun and Key both hooked their arms through mine and led me foreword while burly men gathered around us and pushed the crowd back.

It was all so overwhelming.  I could see nothing but...people.  The screaming was so loud that I didn't even hear Jonghyun when he said something in my ear.

"What?"

"Get in the limo!" He yelled, grinning as he pushed me foreword.

Limo?

I turned my head to the side.

Woah.

Key was climbing into a long, black limo, peeking his head out of the window and motioning for Jonghyun and I to follow.

My feet were obviously dragging, because Jonghyun had to lift me by my shoulder and lead me foreword.  I couldn't help it.  All I could think about was why the hell a limo was here to pick us up.  To pick me up.

We climbed inside and Key gave the driver permission to leave.  He and Jonghyun both made themselves comfortable while I sat there, stiff with shock.

"Pickle up your ?"  Jonghyun smirkd, putting his arm around me and pulling me close to him, which just made me feel more uncomfortable.

"Why are we in a limo?" I asked, timidly.

"We usually ride in the limo." Key said nonchalantly. "SM provides it for us."

"SM?"

"SM Entertainment." Jonghyun said. "The company we work for."

"Oh..."

Company?  Does this have something to do with our singing thing?

The ride was pretty silent.  Key sat by the window, his eyes glued to his phone, while I sat smushed against Jonghyun's chest as he nibbled on my ear.  Does this boy even have personal space?  I didn't object, though.  Maybe he's not as bad as I think he is. I just need to give him a chance.  Maybe I will soon understand why I'm going out with him.  Maybe.

We pulled up to a very nice looking apartment, which I assumed was ours, and I was greeted by being tackled in a hug the moment I stepped out of the car.  

I looked up to see Minho grinning at me.  "Welcome home!"
 

"Where's Taemin?" I asked him.

"He's inside."

They unlocked the door we climbed into an elevator that brought us up to our floor.

An elevator...this is one huge apartment.

We unlocked and entered the room at the end of the hallway.  Our room was, as expected, very big and expensive looking for a loft.

Key and Minho both walked away and went about their business, leaving me and Jonghyun standing there.

"I missed having you here." He looked into my eyes and ran his hand through my hair.

"I...Uh..." 

I paused as I heard heard someone walk into the room and turned my head to see Taemin standing there...staring at us.

"Hi." I waved to him, smiling.

He just stood there, staring at us like a deer.  Then, without a word, he walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and left the room with a carton of banana milk.

"What's his deal?" I asked.

"Nobody knows anymore." Jonghyun sighed.  "...So, do you remember this place at all?"

I looked around and shook my head.  I could've sworn that I had never even set foot in this place before now.

"Well...I'll show you around then."

Jonghyun took my hand in his and led me around the house, pointing out different rooms and objects, asking repeatedly if I remembered anything.  I didn't remember anything.

"...And this is our bedroom." He said last.

I winced when he said our bedroom.  I should have expected this.

Jonghyun led me into the room and closed the door.  He pulled me into a tight hug, pressing himself up against me.  I hugged him back, awkwardly.  I don't understand why he's so affectionate...

He reached his hands up to my face and kissed me deeply, grinding his hips up against mine.

"Yah, Jonghyun." I backed away. "Take it easy."

He sighed and stared at his feet. "I'm sorry.  I keep forgetting that...your memory..."

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.  "Don't...don't be sorry.  I'm sure that I will get the hang of things soon and be back to normal." 

Normal...whatever that is.


 

Kinda fillery, but now there is better understanding of what Jonghyun is like with Onew n.n

I realize that they probably don't take a limo everywhere...but I just like the idea of a limo.

Keep the comments coming!  I love them!