Chapter 19

My Daughter's Nanny

                "Hey."

                Yifan looked up from his work and smiled, "Hey." He quickly stood up walked over to his boyfriend and daughter, the little girl smiled brightly as she handed her dad a nicely packed lunch that Joonmyun and she had worked so hard to make. The CEO bent down to her height and took the nicely packed lunch, "Thank you princess." He gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before picking her up and sitting her down on her favorite spinning  chair. He spun her around once before walking over to Joonmyun and giving his boyfriend a short kiss on the lips, "Thanks Joonmyun. The lunch you packed looks really delicious." The younger man blushed and simply nodded.

                "Have you two eaten, or should we all share this delicious lunch?" Yifan asked the two. Before Joonmyun could speak, Miyoung beat him to it, "Umma fed me at home but he wouldn't eat because he said making sure that you got a healthy lunch was more important than him eating." Yifan looked over at his boyfriend and shook his head, "Kim Joonmyun, you need to start taking care of yourself too." Joonmyun smiled slightly, "I'm not too hungry anyways Yifan, plus you work all day, you need a proper meal more than I need it." The older boy sighed, he didn't want to have an argument in front of Miyoung, "Princess, why don't you go bother Chanyeol, he hasn't seen you in a long time." The little girl smiled evilly, nodded and jumped off her favorite spinning chair, "Okay appa!" She ran out of the office to do one of the things she loved to do most, bully and uncle Chanyeol!

                Yifan walked closer to his boyfriend and grabbed him by the waist, Joonmyun looked down, not quite sure what was going on but not daring to question his boyfriend's sudden actions. Yifan made Joonmyun look at him and sighed, "Will you please stop only caring about other people... for me, please take care of yourself too." The nanny smiled and nodded, "I will Yifan, I just... really wasn't that hungry." At that moment, Joonmyun's stomach decided to growl loudly and Yifan chuckled, "Let's just have lunch now baby, we can share, you packed me a lot anyways." Usually, Joonmyun would have protested but he couldn't deny the fact that he was starving any longer, "Thanks Yifan."

                Both men walked over the couch in the office and sat down, Yifan smiled and opened the lunch box, he grabbed the one set of chopsticks and shrugged his shoulders, "I guess I have to feed you." Joonmyun blushed and nodded, "S-Should we feed each other?" The older man wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist and pulled him closer, "That sounds like a good idea." Joonmyun leaned up and pressed his lips against Yifan's, the older man immediately kissed back.

 

 

****

 

 

                "Miyoung! Wait! Don't touch that!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran after the little girl. At that moment Joonmyun and Yifan walked out of the office and saw Chanyeol chasing Miyoung around as the little girl ran away while holding onto Chanyeol's favorite picture of Baekhyun. Joonmyun smiled before catching Miyoung in his arms and lifting her up, Chanyeol stopped in front of them and held out his hand, "My picture?" The little girl shrugged her shoulders, "I  don't know." The tall boy began to whine and beg Miyoung to give her his picture back, but the little girl insisted that she didn't know where the picture was. "Miyoung, can you please give Chanyeol his picture back?" Joonmyun asked kindly. The little girl sighed and nodded, "Here you go." Chanyeol took the picture and smiled happily, "Thank you!"

                Joonmyun put Miyoung down and turned to face his boyfriend, "I'll see you back at the house." Yifan smiled and nodded, he gave his boyfriend a quick kiss which his younger boyfriend shyly returned. They both pulled away at the same time and smiled, "I'll be home as soon as possible," Yifan whispered. Joonmyun nodded, "Don't be too late."

                After Joonmyun and Miyoung said their last goodbyes to both Yifan and Chanyeol, they left the company and got a taxi to take them back home. They walked inside the huge house and decided to go out to the backyard, Joonmyun sat on the grass with Miyoung on his lap, the little girl turned to look at him and smiled, "Umma?" He looked at her and returned the smile, "Yes Miyoung?" She hugged the man tightly, "Thank you for making my appa happy," she looked back up at him, "And thank you for being my umma." Joonmyun didn't know what to say so he simply hugged the little girl tightly and cried tears of joy, "I love you Miyoung." Miyoung smiled and kissed Joonmyun's cheek, "I love you too umma."

 

 

****

 

 

                "I'm home!" Yifan yelled as we walked through the front door of his home. He was surprised that there was no response unlike every other day. He started making his way upstairs and noticed the light in Miyoung's bedroom was turned off, "Miyoung! Joonmyun! Where are you?" he called out loudly. Yifan walked back downstairs and to Miyoung's playroom, he smiled when he saw the two fast asleep on the floor, toys scattered everywhere and Joonmyun's arm wrapped protectively around the little girl. Yifan picked his daughter up first and brought her upstairs to her bedroom, he put her down on the bed and gave her a quick kiss on the cheeks, "Good night princess," he whispered before pulling the covers over her body and turning on her night light. Yifan left the little girl's room and walked back downstairs.

                Joonmyun slowly opened his eyes and saw Yifan hovering over him, stayed down and smiled, "Where's Miyoung?" he asked lazily. "In bed," Yifan replied before leaning down and pressing his lips against the younger man's lips. Joonmyun slowly wrapped his arms around Yifan's neck and kissed back. The older man slowly sat up, careful not to break the passionate kiss, Joonmyun smiled into the kiss as his boyfriend somehow managed to pick him up without breaking the kiss.

                Minutes later, the two men were upstairs, in the bedroom, Joonmyun pinned against the wall as Yifan continued to kiss him hungrily. After making out for the longest time, Joonmyun slowly pulled away, Yifan pressed his forehead against the younger male's and smiled happily, "Why'd you stop?" he asked softly. Joonmyun chuckled, "Because as much as I would love to continue," he gave Yifan a quick peck on the lips, "Miyoung is next door." The older boy nodded, "You're right baby." The shorter boy smiled and freed himself from Yifan, "I guess I better get home then." Yifan shook his head and wrapped his arm around Joonmyun's waist, not allowing him to move, "Stay with me baby." Joonmyun smiled and nodded, "Okay."

 

 

****

 

 

                Yifan woke up next morning with Joonmyun in his arms, he smiled because it felt pretty damn good to wake up with the most beautiful person ever in his arms. Joonmyun slowly opened his eyes seconds later and smiled lazily, "Good morning Yifan... should I make us breakfast?" he asked as he slowly began to sit up on the bed. Yifan wrapped his arm around Joonmyun's waist and pulled him back down, "Stay with me baby, it's still early." Joonmyun didn't protest, he just got back under the covers and his side so that he and Yifan were facing each other.

                "Wouldn't it be great to wake up like this every morning?" Yifan asked his boyfriend. The younger boy smiled and nodded, "Yeah." Yifan pulled his boyfriend closer and smiled, "I'm glad you finally stopped running, I'm glad your finally mine." Joonmyun smiled when Yifan gave him a quick peck on the lips, "I'm glad I'm yours too."

                "Umma! Appa!" Miyoung came running inside the bedroom and jumped up on the bed. She lay in between the two and smiled happily when they both gave her a kiss on her slightly chubby cheeks. "What should I make for breakfast today?" Joonmyun asked the little girl. Miyoung pretended to think for a while before a smile spread across her face, she jumped up on the bed and loudly yelled, "Pancakes!" The young man smiled and nodded, "Then pancakes it is!" He stood up with Miyoung in his arms and looked back at his boyfriend, "Are you coming?" Yifan smiled and nodded, "I'll be there soon." Joonmyun smiled once more, "Okay," he said softly before walking out of the bedroom with Miyoung in his arms.

                Yifan looked at the picture on his nightstand, one that had a picture of Sooyeon, he smiled and picked it up, "I'm going to let you go now Sooyeon, I'm finally letting you go... b-but I'll always love you." He looked at the picture of his dead wife and hugged it tightly, as if she were really there, "I bet you would be proud of me... for finally moving on and for finding Miyoung a new mommy." Before he could wipe away the tears that were rolling down his face, someone else beat him to it, he looked up and saw Joonmyun smiling sadly at him, "D-Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly, "You've never told me about Sooyeon before, what was she like?" Joonmyun never asked about Sooyeon before because he didn't feel it was any of his business but now that he and Yifan were together, he thought he probably should know more about her. This seemed like the perfect moment to ask.

                Yifan patted the empty spot besides himself and Joonmyun quickly sat down, their fingers were intertwined and the younger boy spoke up first, "Start from the beginning, how did you two meet?" The young father smiled as he recalled the first time he met Sooyeon, "I met her when I was only eighteen years old; she came to China for a photo shoot and she just so happen to walk into the cafe I was at."

                Yifan smiled brighter and continued to speak, "She caught my attention as soon as she walked through those doors, I stared at her as she looked at the menu, I could tell from the way she stared at it that she was confused; when the waitress walked up to her and asked her if she was ready to order, I noticed Sooyeon staring blankly at her, she didn't know what to say. She was literally close to crying... so I approached her, tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she wanted me to order for her, she said yes right away. I ordered for her and was about to leave but Sooyeon shyly thanked me and asked me if I would stay with her. I liked her, so of course I said yes. We hadn't even noticed by time went by so quickly, we stayed in that cafe until closing time and when it was time to go our separate ways, he exchanged numbers and promised to call each other since she was going to be returning to Seoul."  

                Joonmyun smiled a bit, "It sounds like a fairytale... when did you two reunite?" he asked softly. "When I turned twenty, I came to Seoul to start my own company and to be with Sooyeon, we had a long distance relationship for about two years but it wasn't the same, not until we were reunited did I feel like she was really mine."

                Yifan didn't notice that tears were once again rolling down his face until Joonmyun wiped them away again, "Keep going Yifan," he whispered softly as he rested his head on Yifan's shoulder. "Well, Sooyeon and I dated for about another year before I proposed, I just knew she was the one, I loved her so much and I had never met someone so much like myself, on the outside she seemed cold but if you actually took the time to get to know her, you wouldn't find a person as loving as her, I guess in that way she was like me. When I asked her to marry me, we were on a vacation in France, that's where I asked her, she said yes and began planning right away...a year later we were married, and we were so happy," Yifan sighed happily and continued to speak, "About four months after our wedding, Sooyeon found out she was pregnant, Miyoung was born nine months later and our lives became even more happier. When Miyoung was only two years old, Sooyeon passed away in car accident. I never dated after that because I felt that, no one would be as amazing as her, no one would be able to love my daughter and I like she did, that's why, I didn't care about finding someone else." Yifan made Joonmyun look at him and smiled, "But, I'm glad I found you Joonmyun, I love you and today, I'm going to let Sooyeon go and put you and Miyoung before anything else, she would've wanted me to move on." Joonmyun let a few tears roll down his cheek and smiled, "I'm glad too Yifan, I love Miyoung and I love you too, so much."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the very lame chapter. And this is totally unedited so there may be a lot of mistakes.