FINAL

A day with INFINITE in Daycare Center

“OUCH! Why did you hit me?!”

“Because you’re being stewpid. Now, move. I want my teddy. You are sitting on my teddy. NAM WOOHYUN, GIMME MY TEDDY!!!”

“NO!”

The young boy hugged the huge white teddy bear tightly while the other tried to get it out of the boy’s grasp.

“Myungchu, help me!!!” the other boy shrieked.

His voice definitely can break all the glasses in the day-care centre.

“Myungsoo…” the “Myungchu” boy said.

“What? URGH THIS NAMUHYUN!!!” the shrieking boy shrieked again, forcing the boy named Woohyun to give up the huge white teddy bear.

But Woohyun is still being stubborn, hugging the bear.

“Me name is Myungsoo,” “Myungchu” said, piling up his blocks until it is high enough and break down the blocks.

He then started to pile it all up again, ignoring the shrieking boy.

Tears started forming on the shrieking boy eyes.

Woohyun felt sorry but he still didn’t let go of the teddy bear.

Not even when the shrieking boy wailed demanding for his teddy bear.

“Aish you babies. I can’t even sleep. Yah Namu, give Sungyeol his teddy bear or no extra milk for you today,” a hamster like boy said suddenly.

He was sleeping throughout Woohyun and the shrieking boy, Sungyeol arguments but decided that he can’t take it anymore.

It’s not like he could sleep anyway with Sungyeol’s high shriek.

“You’re not the boss of me, Kim Sunggyu,” Woohyun said, mockingly.

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun through his small lidded eyes making Woohyun immediately pouting for having to give in the white teddy bear.

Woohyun was still pouting when Sungyeol finally stop bawling and hugged the bear with a dreamish expressions.

Sunggyu hugged Woohyun in order to cheer him up but the younger push the hamster away, scowling.

He hates losing.

“I’ll give you my milk later if you stop being angry,” Sunggyu offered.

Woohyun started smiling at Sunggyu when two short boys entered the play pen.

“Where have you two been?” Sunggyu asked, watching the two short boys grinning at each other.

Their shirts were somewhat bulging with something and their hands were careful wrapped around their stomach.

“What again did you both steal?”

“We no stealing, we bowwowing,” the chubby face boy answered, mockingly towards Sunggyu.

The other boy with big plump lips kept smiling and laughing at all of them.

“What’s the diffewence?” Sungyeol asked, his big wide eyes looking at awed at both of those two short boys.

“You have food?” Myungsoo said after a while.

He’s been listening and watching.

Waiting for an opportunity to talk.

“YOU’RE A THIEF!” Woohyun shrieked.

“SHUT UP TREE!” the purple haired boy shouts.

The plump lips boy whimpered.

“We… no thieves…”

And he started crying, dropping the box of cookies from inside of his shirt.

Woohyun went silent, biting his lips, feeling guilty.

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun through his small hamster eyes before getting up and hug the plump lips boy.

“You’re not a thief, Dongwoo. Woohyun is just jealous cuz he can’t follow you both on an adventure,” Sunggyu said.

“Yeah. He’s stuck in this playpen with this old grandpa,” purple haired boy said.

“Shut up Hoya,” Sunggyu snapped.

Hoya started to whimper.

And the playpen filled with two boys crying.

“Now, now, what happen?”

One of the teachers, Natasha approached all the six boys in the play pen and kneeled besides Hoya, wiping his tears.

“Sunggyu hyung scold me for… hic… calling him… hic… a… hic… grandpa,” Hoya said, hugging Natasha.

Natasha chuckled a while and asked him, “Why did you called Sunggyu, grandpa?”

“Cuz he is one!” Hoya shouted, ended up panting, crying again.

Sunggyu whimpered, feeling sorry.

Sunggyu approached Hoya and tap on his shoulder.

Natasha made Hoya turned to look at Sunggyu when he said, “Sorry.”

“Sokay, hyung,” Hoya said, brushing his eyes.

“Okay, now that you’re both made up, I’ll bring your new friend in, okay?” Natasha said, making five of the boys looked at her with wide eyes.

Except for Myungsoo who was busy eating the food that Dongwoo and Hoya “borrowed”.

After Natasha left, the rest of the five boys quickly put their heads together.

Even from afar, people can still sense that the playpen is having a plan.

“New friend? What does Miss Natasha mean, new friend?” Woohyun spat.

“I’m scared… I don’t want him eating the food that we bowwowed,” Dongwoo said, whimpering.

In that, Myungsoo glared at Dongwoo.

No, no, no…

Nobody can steal his food.

The food is only for him.

The food is only for Myungsoo.

“Food onyi for Myungchu,” he said, quickly indulging himself with the crackers and snacks that Dongwoo and Hoya had brought.

“You’ll end up stealing them again, anyway, what’s the diffewence?” Woohyun said, rolling his eyes, crossing his arms.

“Oh no… My teddy. It’s bad enough I had to fight with you over teddy. Me no want another one stealing it,” Sungyeol said in horror.

“Okay eberybody. Calm down. If he really is a twoublesome to our gwoup, then we’ll tell the truth to Miss Natasha,” Sunggyu said, calming his little dongsaengs.

Dongwoo was listening to him with his wide opened mouth with Myungsoo busy eating next to him.

Few seconds later, the door of the classroom was opened and Natasha came in, bringing a pretty looking baby in her arms.

The baby’s thumb was in his mouth, he was looking around the playpen with those big beautiful dark eyes of his.

He turned his head, resting to the crook of Natasha’s neck but looked front again when Natasha turn him around, facing the six boys.

“Say annyeonghaseyo, Sungjong-ah…” Natasha said, gently bending the baby’s body so it looks like he was bowing.

She sat the pretty baby down but the pretty baby squirmed, refusing to be put down.

“Sungjong-ah, wait here with these hyungs. Miss Natasha will be right back with your bags, okay?”

Natasha gave Sungjong a light kiss on both of his chubby cheeks before he finally calmed down and relaxed a little.

She put him down and turned to look at the frowning looking Sunggyu.

“Take care of Jongie for a while, okay? I’m going to grab his things by the desk,” she said.

Sunggyu nodded vigorously and watched Natasha walking away with an intense pair of small eyes.

Sungjong again his baby thumb, looking through the rest of six kids in the playpen.

His eyes went wide as they passed cookies that Myungsoo was holding.

“Ookie!!!” he squealed in happiness, trying to grab the cookies but Myungsoo being a typical Kim Myungsoo, tried to hide the cookies away.

He started to pout when Myungsoo refused to share.

Tears started coming fast like a waterfall but he just cried silently.

He didn’t even say anything.

He just cried.

Silently.

Which is worse, seeing as they don’t know how to stop him and how to answer to Natasha later on.

“Oh uh… Myungchu made the baby cry,” Sungyeol said, eyes went big.

“He tried to steal my cookies!” Myungsoo defends.

“Give him, or we’ll be in terowble,” Woohyun said, looking scared.

“We’ll be in terowble anyway. Dongwoo and Hoya steals food-“

“We told you, we’re bowwowwing!” Hoya cuts.

“Shh… shh… just give him the cookies. Hoya and me will bowwoww more later,” Dongwoo said, persuading Myungsoo.

Myungsoo huffed, glaring at the baby’s wet face.

He sighed before finally give in and handed Sungjong a piece of his cookies.

Sunggyu turned to look at his dongsaengs and felt a sudden proud that they had learned how to share.

“Here, my teddy,” Sungyeol said, giving him the big white teddy.

Sungjong smiled, hugging the teddy.

“Why you give teddy to him?” Woohyun asked.

“Because he’s cute,” Sungyeol said.

“Then, if I act cute, will you give me the teddy?”

“No.”

Woohyun pouted.