Red Riding Hood

Cookies & Cream

Red Riding Hood

Word Count: 431

 


 

“Mr. Wu?” a little boy called while his eyes searched around the forest. He knew he was supposed to go straight to his Grandma and send the new blueberry muffins his mother made, and not pass through the deeper part of the forest to see that wolf again.

 

The little boy’s mother bid a small advice every time he leaves to send goods to his Grandma, “Stay away from the wolves” she said as she put on the red hood she made just for him. But when he met that wolf that goes by the name “Kris Wu”, he knew he couldn’t push his self away from the animal anymore.

 

The boy gasps when he feels someone tug on his red hood; he turns around and smiles brightly at the animal in front of him. “Good Evening Mr. Wu” he greets with a bow. The wolf yawned then black smoke appeared, the wolf gone and is replaced by his human form within seconds.

 

“Good Evening to you too Luhan” Kris smiles back. He sniffs as his eyes land on the wooden basket between Luhan’s hands. “What’s that?” he asks, his eyes still locked on the wooden basket. He moves a bit closer just to in the scent. “Its blueberry muffins, I’m giving them to Grandma”

 

“Again?”

 

Luhan looks up and stumbles back when his and the latter’s face was three inches close. He feels relief when Kris’ face was focused on the basket and not on him, because if he was, they might have kissed. And Luhan doesn’t know if he wants that or not.

 

The small boy nods a little, Kris hisses then stands up, making Luhan look like a miniature, “When are you ever going to give me some of your mom’s cooking?” he says. The smaller boy chuckled and pulls back his hood on, “Maybe you should come visit us, and you can have dinner with us too” Luhan’s eyes brightens at the idea, but soon darkens when Kris sends him a look of disbelief. “But I’m a wolf” Kris says, Luhan sighs, and sits down on the ground. “Your mother hates us.”

 

Luhan ignores Kris’ last statement as he unfolds the white cloth and pulls out one muffin and raises it up to Kris.

 

“Take one, Grandma said I can take one of her goods anytime.” Luhan says. Kris looks at Luhan then back at the muffin, the black smoke appeared and Kris turns back into a wolf. He takes the muffin with a bite and runs off, and Luhan watches Kris disappear through the trees.

 


 

Ay, LOL.

I just found this through my old works and fixed it a little but still failed, lool.

I might update after this. . . I don't know.

Maybe not? loool.

 

THANK YOU!!

chu♥(人´3`)⌒♡