School

This Chingu


You sleep soundly even the sound of birds chirping in your balcony can be heard. It's the pleasant 'music' that you enjoy every morning the made you don't want to wake up from sleep unless you hear your alarm clock ringing. It'll make your 'good morning' wish turn to cursed word.

 

 

While you sleep peacefully, suddenly you can feel that your body shaken forcefully.You heard someone's familiar voice whining your name.

 

"Miss SuJin~ Miss SuJin~!"

 

Minhwa continuously shaking your body and pull the blanket that covered your body and throw it to the floor.

 

"Hnngg~~" you murmured and fold up you leg to your chest and hug your knees. "It's cold.....bring my blanket back~" You still don't want to open your eyes and Minhwa try to pull your leg and make you murmured with hiss sound.

 

"Aigoo~...Miss Sujin~! Please wake up~..you're late to school!!" This time, Minhwa try to pull your hands to make you get up from the bed and.............you give up this time. Minhwa's 'force' method is more annoying than the alarm clock you thought. Even your mom never do that to wake you up.You slowly put your feet on the floor and yawning with swollen face and your tangled hair covering your face.

 

"What is it, Minhwa? it's still early--" you complain, scratching your neck.

 

"You already late to school... here's, your towel. Go bath now.." you take the towel lazily and almost 'crawling' to the bathroom.After you enter the bath room, suddenly you heard Minhwa complain about something... "Aigoo~ i thought waking up Baekhyun was easier than waking up 'this princess'.. Minhwa, this is your fate..to keep watch on these kids..ouh yea..they're not kids..just unmature teenagers." Minhwa complaining while tidying up your bedroom. While you still attach your ear to the door, you start to feel curious...who is Baekhyun..??Are you have meet him before..?? or-- "Ms SuJin, please be hurry~~" Minhwa knocked the door that make you shock to death and you back in reality..what to do now is take a 'quick' shower!

 

 

 

 

 

- 3|3 classroom -

 

Byun Baekhyun,Oh Sehun,Kim Jongin, and Park Chanyeol gathering at their spot which is a desk located at the back, corner of the classroom. As always, during first period in class was a self-learning period so they take the opportunity to chit-chat at their spot.During normal lesson, the teacher have to place them seperately in the classroom because they are so noisy when they gathered..and that's why they need the empty desk as their spot.

 

 

They are the 'flower boys' in their school. Baekhyun is the most popular among them, followed by Jongin,Sehun and the least popular was Chanyeol.They are very popular and admirable because of their handsome look, even in the school uniform that's made the girls around them choke and stun by their unlimited charisma.Besides, each of them are the only one heir in their family that made them can get everything that they want.

 

 

Baekhyun has his own apartment since he aged 15 which was given by his parent as they always travel overseas, so Baekhyun can live in the apartment with his best-fellow. Jongin is the son of the president of the most popular broadcasting company while Sehun and Chanyeol, both parents was amongst the successful businessman. (aarh..i don't have any idea how to describe how rich they're ><)

 

They become good friends since the first grade. Their parents did not put them in any of the private schools because they want their children mixing with ordinary people and not become an arrogant person as they are children of the rich family. Other than that, their parents known each other because of their friendship alliance. In addition, believe or not, they've never had a girlfriend because they hold the 'motto', "Girlfriend is the war, do not let ourself in war, Enjoy the freedom." Yea ~the motto mean, better being single and enjoy their young life without an annoying girlfriend than being keep in the girlfriend's funky closet..

 

 

 

"Hey..I can't stay tonight.My mum keeps called me and ask me to go home...ahh~boring...i don't want to..."

 

"Wait...what??!! why..?? You'll sleep there?? or you just drop by?? I want to follow you..."

 

"Maybe i just drop by...maybe not.Tsk~!Why you so freaking desperate?? You gonna miss me tonight, huh??" Baekhyun teasing while poking Chanyeol's neck.It's so obvious on Chanyeol face that he seems not happy with the news..

 

"I-I'm just want to get the detail and-- step my dead body first before I gonna say that I miss you.I've seen you for my entire life and just now, I feel like I want to puke." Chanyeol brushed off Baekhyun's hand from his neck and rolling his eyes with annoying face.

 

"Why suddenly??" Sehun asked.

 

"I don't know... she keeps saying that it's a surprise,I would be happy and...blah,blah,blah~"

 

"It's weird, maybe they have to go to overseas again??" Kai guessed.

 

"I think it's not that...what's with they go overseas that shocking me?? That's nothing with me because it's normal. Okay, you guys just wait until tomorrow and I'll tell what happen....if you want to hear it." Baekhyun sighing and rest his chin on the desk.

 

"Ooukeyy~". The others agreeing.

 

==================================================================================================

Phewwwwwww~ finally.........UPDATE!

I felt really bad because i'm not updating for the past 1and half month (maybe? i dont remember ><)

I'm still seeking for ideas and finally I did.

But, still.....I didn't satisfied with my own fic......IT'S ...okay...*sighing*

Honestly...I'm afraid to lose the subscribers and i feel like i want to delete this fic..

I don't want to waste your time for reading my (boring?) fic...hahah~

Hey~did you guys still reading my fic?????????????????????

I hope you are :') but ...Seriously, I'm not asking for your sympathy...okay??

I want to know ...what do you guys think about my fic??

it's ?? (ignore this -_-)

please comment honestly... : /