Marry Me

Marry Me

 

 

It has been 7 years since We Got Married ended, 6 years in the relationship and 4 years since the whole world knew. It was not easy but they held on. After the news broke out, both of them received criticisms here and there from their beloved fans. Fanboys want to punch Jung Yonghwa in the face, fangirls want to slap Seo Joo Hyun. They went through that hatred and threats for almost a year and thank God, fans learned to move on and accept things just as it is coz whatever they do, they cannot break the couple.

 

Yes. They almost gave up. 6 months after the issue spread Hyun got tired of hearing all those mean comments for her and Yong.

 

“Let’s stop this. I don’t want either of us to get hurt.” Crying, Hyun uttered those words after they read all the harsh comments from the article.

 

Yong just stayed silent but she can clearly hear him sobbing. “Don’t do this Hyun.” He held her hands. “We both know that we can’t live without each other. We’ve done this and that was worst coz we still kept our relationship. Just please.”

 

That night turned very emotional but with reconciliation.  Both of them saying, “this too, shall pass.”

 

****

 

6 years flew by very fast. He was already 29 years old and she was 27.

 

CNBLUE just got out of the army coz they decided to enter early and of course, together. SNSD still, and has always been SNSD, even though 3 are now married, 4 are engaged and 2, which include Hyun, has long-time boyfriends.

 

The boys decided to have a comeback concert 2 months after they were released in the army. As much as they were busy with the preparation, they still find time to meet their friends, families, some fans and of course the love of their lives.

 

****

 

D-DAY – Comeback Concert

 

Fans from all over the world came and attend the said concert. Some of their idol friends came too; Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINEE, EXO, SNSD, FT ISLAND, AOA, MBLAQ and etc. Of course, their respective families was there also. They sat at the VVIP area left side of the stage.

 

Everybody was hyped up and nervous at the same time as this was their first appearance in front of the crowd after 2 years of being in the army. But, Yong was the most nervous out of the 4.

 

“Hyung, you can do this.”

 

“Fighting, hyung!”

 

“We’ll always support you. Just look at your back and we’ll be there!”

 

“LET’S DO THIS!”

 

They gathered backstage and said their famous chant. “DA JUKJA! YEAH!”

 

Concert starts.

 

Everybody in the crowd stood up and shouted “CNBLUE! CNBLUE! CNBLUE!” as loud as they can. Blue ocean was present too. It was indeed a one of a kind concert.

 

They sang their famous songs from Korean to Japanese. The fans keep getting hyper after each song. The boys too, gave all their best. All the messy hair, sweaty faces and almost drenched clothes rocked the stage away.

 

After all the dancing and moving along the stage, it’s time for their slow love songs. “This is it Jung Yong Hwa!” he said to his self while his dongsaengs are all giving this “fighting” face. All the lights turned off except Yong’s.

 

He held the acoustic guitar and started his speech.

 

“Yeorobun, did you miss us? Na do, bogoshiposeoyo. (I miss you all too) I was born a man, but I became manlier when I entered the army, well all 4 of us did. And this time, I have to use all of my manliness to do  this. To the love of my life, Seo Joo Hyun, babe, please listen to this.”

 

I’ve been waiting for this moment, feel so right
The blue sky is filled with sunshine
Everything is perfect
I imagine you throwing the bouquet and giving a toast – you’re my wife
I promise my love for you
I’ll cherish my life with you
I kneel down
And I’ll confess now

My wish is to be with you forever
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?
Please make me into the happiest man
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?

Will you?

I don’t want to wake up tonight, dream tonight
The moonlight is filled with love
It shines its blessing
I dream of taking out the ring and listening to the wedding song – you’re my wife
I promise my love for you
I’ll cherish my life with you
I kneel down
And I’ll confess now

My wish is to be with you forever
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?
Please make me into the happiest man
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?

Will you?

I swear my love to you in front of all these people
Until I die – if only you’ll agree

My wish is to be with you forever
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?
Please make me into the happiest man
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?

Will you?

(K.Will – Marry Me)

 

After he performed the song, he went down to the VVIP area where Hyun was seated. The lights followed him and spotted the two. She stood even though she’s shaking and all their friends were all smiles. He repeat the refrain without an accompaniment and took out a ring from his pocket.

 

I swear my love to you in front of all these people
Until I die – if only you’ll agree

My wish is to be with you forever
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?
Please make me into the happiest man
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?

Will you?

 

“Hyun, will you marry me?”

 

With tears on her eyes, she hugged him, said yes and kissed his lips. The choding in him shouted, “I’M ENGAGED!!!” Everyone on the crowd, even their friends and families, stood up and congratulated them. He went back to the stage and danced happily together with his dongsaengs, who congratulated him too.

 

“Guys, I’m engaged!! I’m getting married!!! She said yes!!!” he uttered again.

 

“Joohyun-ah, saranghanda!” he said one last time gaining clap, shouts and wooohooos from the audience.