Sulli

Library Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 Sulli   

Ray of confusion filled Sulli’s head when she saw a letter on top of her book. She’s just been gone for a few minutes to the comfort room and then she’s back finding this letter. The person who gives it to her might be still in the library. Opening it, she read the cutest letter ever.

 

She always gets a few notes and letter here and there but this one just caught her heart. Because how sincere the person wrote this just made her smile, a big wide smile. Looking around the library, a guy caught her attention.

 

He’s always there in that same spot. Yes, she notices that guy every time she’s in the library. It was weeks ago when the first time she saw him. He’s wearing that beanie that really suits him, earphones on his ear as he lazily sat on that spot. She watches him for a few minutes before turning her attention to the book she’s reading, scared that he might notice him staring at him.

 

At times, she’s always caught to the book she’s reading and never been able to be distracted on anyone’s presence but that guy just took her attention away from the book. From then on, she’s aching to know that guy’s name.

 

*****

 

Then there’s this time that I saw you reading as well, I thought you don’t enjoy reading at first but maybe I’m wrong. You look peaceful when you’re reading and every time you smile at some parts of the book, the dimples would be visible and it’s cute. You are cute.

 

Since then on, I would constantly find myself, looking to your direction. Distracted at what I’m doing just because you’re around. Yes, I do have a crush on you and it’s frustrating.

 

One time when I took a short glance at you, I was shocked to see you looking back at me but I ignored it thinking that you’re looking at the person beside me or behind me. I don’t want to get my hopes up but my heart flutters, you don’t know how much my heart beats faster when I see you walking inside the library and occupies the same spot every day. In just two weeks, you made your way into my heart.

 

But I wish you’d talk to me. That’s why I’m silently hoping that the letter comes from you.

 

 

*****

 

Sulli didn’t notice that she’s been staring for too long to that said guy. He might have sense that someone’s looking at him that’s why he turned to look back at her. A tint of pink immediately rushed to her face but she managed to smile at him which he gladly returned.

 

Not knowing what to do when she saw him smile at her, she just straighten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter