II

The One

Months had passed before Sehun got Luhan’s number from Minseok. Of course, Minseok as an over protective friend, didn’t give Luhan’s number at first. He suspected that Sehun will kidnap or black mail Luhan but luckily Sehun as a loyal photographer of the Kim family convinced Minseok to give Luhan’s number.

 

“If you ever do something to Hannie, I’ll track you down and make Jongdae’s people beat you. Okay?”

“Hahaha, ok, You can trust me.”

 

Later that night, he called Luhan. At first Luhan hesitated to answer it but since he has no choice he clicked the answer button.

 

“Uh.. Hello? Who’s this?”

“Hi! I uhhh… I’m Oh Sehun. You probably know me because of your friend’s wedding months ago? I’m their official photographer for their wedding.”

“So? I have nothing to do with photographers and wedding. I really don’t care if you’re their photographer, so I’m sorry”

 

As much as Luhan doesn’t want to show bitterness, it’s obvious and clear to Sehun now that Luhan has a liking towards Minseok and that urges Sehun to make a move and be close to Luhan to know further about his feelings.

 

“Wait- I just want to ask you out.”

“What? Did you even hear yourself? I don’t even know you-“

“That’s why I’m asking you out. To get to know each other.”

“I uuuuuhh.. wait- where did you got my number?”

“From Minseok, as I said a while ago, I’m their photographer during their wedding---“

“AND SHUSHH… Ok?”

“So… are you going to say yes??”

“I.. uhhhhhmmmm… uuuuhhhhhhhh”

“Okay! I’ll take that as a yes. I’ll be at your door tomorrow 3pm. Goodnight! Bye”

 

Luhan thought about Sehun’s call a while ago. Why would someone he didn’t know call him? Could Sehun make his feelings for Minseok subside?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is Sehun the one?