I

The One

 

Luhan wasn’t the type of guy to attend formal occasions such as debuts, proms etc. Wearing suits, ties and slacks aren’t his things. He’ll prefer going to clubs than going to these. But for Minseok, he’ll do anything.

 

“Luhan thanks for coming.. as far as I know, you’ve met Jongdae right?”

 

Yeah. The one who ruined my life, the one who steals you away from me, the one you’re talking about months and months and months ago…

 

“Of course I know him. You’re close to him right?”

“We’re engaged.”

 

 

 

*click* *click* *click*

 

Sehun looks up from his camera to see the pictures that he took. When he thought they’re enough to be called as “pictures” Sehun went back to capture scenes again. 

 

It is when he spotted someone in his photo when he decided to stop. He eyed the photo and looked for that certain someone in the crowd. When he spotted that someone he went to him then Minseok began speaking on the mic.

 

“Thank you guys for coming to our wedding tonight. I want to say my deepest thank you to my best friend Luhan. Without him, I would be nothing.” Minseok grinned. 

 

Everybody clapped their hands and turned towards his direction. Some we’re patting the shoulder of the guy beside him.

 

 

That guy’s the one in his picture

 

 

 

That guy is the one he’s been looking for.

 

 

 

That guy’s the one he’s been waiting for his whole life.

 

 

 

He knows that this guy is the one.

 

 

 

 

Luhan is the one.