Can I love you?

Confession~

As days passed their friendship began to dissipate lingeringly. Both of them behaved as if they were total strangers and their hearts beat with hatred every time they came across each other.

Yeo Hee’s POV

I think it’s over between us. He is not talking to me at all. He has been giving me the silent treatment ever since 2 weeks ago. I wonder what I did wrong. Since he is behaving like this, I should let it go and move on with my life. I don’t see the point here. However, I miss him. He was caring, sweet although most of the time he was cold. He was the only one that could stand my “funny” jokes. I miss him. But, I think I just have to let it go. Goodbye, Hwang Chansung.

End of POV

Yeo Hee was staring into space. Her daydream was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. She turned around to see a tall, well-built guy looking at her. Her eyes sparkled with hope and she went over to the guy and gave him a tight hug. She missed him for sure. Without knowing, tears were running down her cheeks.

“Just let it out okay? I will be here for you.” said the muscular guy.

“Thank you Jae, thanks a lot.” she said while looking up at her cousin, Kim Jae Joong.

They stayed that way for about 10 minutes. They were standing there hugging each other while Yeo Hee was crying her heart out. Jae was patting her head while listening to her cries. Unknowingly, Chansung was a few metres away from Yeo Hee and Jae Joong. He was shocked to see Yeo Hee hugging another guy. His heart broke into a million pieces.

Chansung’s POV

I was walking to the school carpark when I saw what I wasn’t supposed to see. Yeo Hee was hugging a guy. A really tall, well-built and handsome guy. She was crying. Sigh. My heart hurts when I see her tightening the hug between them. Why does it hurt so much? What should I do? Wait, WHAT!? DID THAT GUY JUST KISS HER CHEEK? HER CUTE CHUBBY CHEEKS? OH NO HE DIDN’T!!!

End of POV

Chansung went over to the couple and broke off the hug. Yeo Hee’s eyes widened when she saw Chansung in front of her. She was speechless. She did not know what to say nor react. Chansung stared deeply into Jae’s eyes and grabbed Yeo Hee’s wrist and said,

 “She is mine, get it?!” and pulled Yeo Hee away from Jae and brought Yeo Hee to a park.

Yeo Hee heard what Chansung said but she acted as if she did not hear it. A smile crept across her face. Deep down, she was really happy of what Chansung did. Chansung stop over at a park and looked over to Yeo Hee. However, she avoided Chansung’s eyes. She was trying hard to get. She was playing the game that Chansung had played all along.

“Yah.” said Chansung.

“Yah Yeo Hee.” He said.

“Yah! KIM YEO HEE!” he said.

But still, Yeo Hee just stood there looking aimlessly to the ground. Chansung sighed and lifted up Yeo Hee’s chins. Still, Yeo Hee did not look at Chansung’s gaze at all. Chansung was frustrated and knew that he had to do something about it. He then went to walk away from Yeo Hee. She pouted when she saw him walking away from her. Her head hangs low again. Yeo Hee then turned away from Chansung and began to walk away from him. She was sad, unhappy and disappointed. If she knew this was going to happen, she would have responded to him.

However, as she was walking away she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her thin waist. She turned around to see Chansung smiling brightly at her. He released his arms and stands straight in front of her. Yeo Hee pouted again.

“Hi, my name is Hwang Chansung. Can I be your friend?” he said while smiling from ear to ear.

“Hi, I am Yeo Hee. Kim Yeo Hee. OF COURSE!” she said while jumping up and down.

Chansung chuckled and pulled Yeo Hee for a hug. Chansung patted her head while she buried her face to his chest. She likes it when they hug. It’s as if she was being protected. Yeo Hee inhaled in Chansung’s scent and nuzzled her nose to his chest. She loved the warmth that he is giving her. Chansung lifted Yeo Hee’s chin and looked at her.

“I miss you, I am really sorry for the other day.” He said while caressing Yeo Hee’s cheeks.

“I miss you too.” she said while staring deep into Chansung’s eyes.

“I am going to do this right this time round.” He said while putting his hands on Yeo Hee’s shoulder.

Yeo Hee did not understand what he was saying. She was bamboozled. Her hands went over to his waist fearing that she would lose him. She did not care even if they were just friends. She would be happy as long as they were together.

“Yeo Hee, would you like to always be by my side? Would you let me love you? Can you be mine? Will you be my girlfriend?” He said while looking over at Yeo Hee seriously.

“YES!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CHANNIE!” said Yeo Hee and hug him.

Chansung chuckled at his girlfriend’s actions. She was his after all. He was really deeply in love with her. He would want to keep her for life. He was in love.

“But promise me one thing!” said Chansung.

“What will it be?” replied Yeo Hee.

“No one else can ever ever ever touch you. Especially your cheeks!” he said.

“Awww, arasso.” She replied.

“By the way, that was my cousin just now. In case if you were wondering.” She said.

“REALLY?! Luckily he is your cousin. If not, he would be dead right now.” He said and let out a small chuckled. 

Chansung hug her tighter and inhale her scent. He loves her. She loves him. They were in love. Their journey has just begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I have said, Chapter 9 is here people! Enjooooy. I shall update Chapter 10 once I am done with my Economics Test! :D Hint: First