First date!

Confession~

It was the couple first date out together. Both of them were really jubilant to spend time together and most importantly to get to know more about each other. Chansung paid extra attention to his looks and made sure he put on the body mist that he got from The Body Shop since Yeo Hee loved it when he put it on. It was 2PM (oh yeah!) and Chansung had already reached the front of Yeo Hee’s house.

He knocked on the door and several seconds later, Yeo Hee was infront of him. Unknowingly, a smile was formed across him face. Yeo Hee looked stupendously beautiful. She looked magnificently pretty today and her hair was down. He pulled her into a hug and inhaled her scent. Her shampoo smelt sinfully good and alluring.

“Mmmm. You smelled like strawberry. Mmmm” said Chansung while gently petting her head.

“You are the straw to my berry, Channie!” said Yeo Hee and while chuckling.

Both of the couple then decided to head off to the cinema to catch a movie. They chose a romantic comedy.

It was their first movie out together as a couple. Both of them were not really sure on how to act as a couple. They were slightly awkward with each other during the movie. However, as time passed by they began to feel comfortable with each other’s presence. Yeo Hee placed her hands in the popcorn tubs when then she felt a warm big hands playing with her fingers. When she looked down, she saw Chansung playing with her fingers. She turned to him with a puzzled expression, not knowing on how to react. Chansung was her first boyfriend. She really did not have any idea on how couple treated each other. Chansung looked over to her and beamed a receptive smile. He leaned forward and gave Yeo Hee a pecked on the lips. Unconsciously, Yeo Hee smiled and she then leaned forward to give him a peck on the lips in return. Chansung chuckled and whispered to Yeo Hee.

“You are mine” he said and peck her cheeks.

Yeo Hee blushed at her oh-so-sweet boyfriend.  Yeo Hee then snuggled over to Chansung and wrapped her arms over his well-build body. Chansung placed his chin on the top of Yeo Hee’s head and fondled with her fingers. They stayed that way till the movie was over. After the movie both of them decide to have their dinner. While walking over to a restaurant their hands never left each other. They intimately intertwined their fingers and Chansung would frequently use his thumb to massage the back of Yeo Hee’s hands. They then went to have their dinner at an Italian restaurant. They talked about a lot of stuffs while eating. They asked on how Chansung was a cold-hearted man at first. They talked about how Yeo Hee felt when he ignored him. They talked as if they had known each other for ages. Both of them talked about a lot of other random stuff. For once they felt as if they were best friends. Occasionally, Chansung would wipe off any excess food that was left on Yeo Hee’s face.

After a heartfelt dinner they both decided that it’s time to go home. Chansung drove Yeo Hee home safely. Once they had reached Yeo Hee’s house, Chansung followed her to her doorstep. They definitely did not want to part with each other. They wanted to be together. They stayed outside of Yeo Hee’s house hugging each other.

“I do not want to leave you.” said Chansung.

“Mmmm, would you like to come in for coffee?” said Yeo Hee, without realising what she was actually saying.

“Yah! Did you actually say that to all the guys that send you home? Do you even know what does that even means?” said Chansung while furrowing his brows.

“Wae? I was being nice!” replied Yeo Hee while pouting.

“Aigoo, my baby. You had no idea what you just said. No idea. Luckily, the one that you asked to stay for coffee is me.” Said Chansung.

Yeo Hee ignored his response and snuggled into his chest. If possible she would like to stay that way forever. Chansung loosen his grips and was about to get off. However, Yeo Hee tugged his shirt, implementing she did not want him to go.

“You will see me the first thing you wake up okay. Don’t worry.” Said Chansung and gave a gentle kiss on her lips.

“Arasso. Good bam Channie!” said Yeo Hee while waving her hands enthusiastically.

“Good bam baby. Dream of me okay.” He said.

Chansung kissed her forehead and asked Yeo Hee to enter house. As soon as Yeo Hee was in her house, Chansung then went to drive back home. He was grinning from ear to ear while replaying the moments that they had together. Definitely, Yeo Hee had changed Chansung to a different man from before. He was a changed man. A man who was deeply in love with his girlfriend.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I do not know why, but I am motivated to actually keep writing. Haha! Thanks for the supports that my friends has been giving me. Due to their endless support, my passion to write did not die! Had my econs test the first thing in the morning and well lets wait for the result to see how I did. Haha! After chapter 12 onwards, expect a twist in the story. Since I do not want to bore you with the lovey-dovey couple. Haha! And lastly, happy fasting to all muslims in the world! :D Few more minutes to break fast! Woohoo!