Jealous

Forbidden Love [Hiatus]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZHo9emw3M&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened?" they asked. You avoided their gaze and just looked down on the floor. Youngmin motioned for them to leave the two of you alone. They scurried away and you and Youngmin were left alone again. He looked at you from head to toe. Checking if you were injured. He then took your hand and dragged you somewhere. "I'll buy you ice-cream maybe that will make you feel better" he said while interlacing his long fingers with yours. You nodded eagerly and beamed at him.

The two of you entered an ice-cream parlor and you chose your favorite flavor. He watched you contentedly while you were enjoying yourself. Once, you were finish he quickly took your hand and walked you home. It was already dark. The two of you entered your home, your angels were inside your room. They were busy playing around with your things. "What's this for?" Kwangmin asked as he held out your table lamp. You giggled at his curiousity.

Youngmin tucked you into bed and your angels each gave you a kiss on your cheeks. You were able to sleep soundly because of that. While you were sleeping, they were busy discussing about something. "I think she likes you" Minwoo whispered. The others nodded in agreement. Youngmin turned to look at you and let out a deep sigh. "One word and you will be gone Youngmin" Donghyun warned him. Humans are not supposed to say "I love you" to their angels or else they will disappear forever.

Youngmin hung his head low in dismay. "I wish I would turn into a human" he sighed and stared at your sleeping face. Jeongmin and Hyunseong gave him a pat on the back and comforted him. The next day, you woke up from the smell of food coming from the kitchen. They prepared food for you again.

Jeongmin took your hand and dragged you to your chair. You dug in and you were extremely full. "Where do you want to go today?" Hyunseong asked you. "Sorry but I have work today" you apologized. "We'll apply there then" Minwoo said gleefully. You were unsure about his suggestion since you do not want them to get them tired.

"I don't think you should do that" you disagreed. "We have to keep a close eye on you" Donghyun mentioned. You finally agreed after much persuasion. They followed you to the restaurant you work at. They talked to your boss and they got in. They will help you serve the food while you were busy at the cashier counter.

They were amazed by the advanced technology in the restaurant. Female customers all swoon over them and they would wink at them whenever they take their orders or serve the food. "They're mine" you were getting jealous. While you were pouting, someone poked your cheek.

You turned around and saw Youngmin. "Someone's jealous" he playfully teased you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A special thanks to boxibubbies and her friend, xTeddi for helping to update :D

<3