Attack

Forbidden Love [Hiatus]

The next day went by fast because you had a lovely and enjoyable time with your angels, school already finished.

You smile warmly at your angels as you turned away, leaving them to clean the classroom. They had told you to go and wait for them outside as they all had cleaning duty today.

As you settle on the grass, shadows cover the sun which warmed your face. You look up, grinning widely, thinking it was your angels. Your smile fades as Bora walks up to you, kicking you.

You cower as the queenkas stood, towering above you. Evil smirks were plastered on their faces as they glared down at you, crumpled on the floor.

Bora stepped forward, with a scowl on her lips. “I never knew you could be so sad, trying to impress people buy stealing clothing which you can’t afford.” The rest of the group mumbles agreements, looking at you with disgust.  “No one, I repeat, no one, wants you. So you better get lost before something happens.”

You whimper in response as she gets closer, her heels clicking on the pavement making your heart beat faster and faster as fear gripped your heart. She raised her foot and kicks you in the rib. You scream out in pain.

“SHUT THE HELL UP!” screams Bora. All the queenkas gathered around you, kicking you whilst insulting you. Trying not to upset them any further you bit your lip, holding in your screams.

Tears roll down your face as you taste blood in your mouth. You vision begins to blur as you hear someone screaming from the classroom window.

“YAHH. What are you guys doing?” the voice was full of anger and frustration.

“This isn’t over.” Bora hissed, as the queenkas took off.

You curl yourself into a ball and begin to weep, wondering why such a horrible coincidence happened.

You hear someone running towards you.

“Are you alright?” someone asked as he leans forward pulling you into a hug. You let out a whimper as pain shoots through your ribs.  “I’m sorry” he says gently, not wanting to hurt you any further.

Your eyes fill with tears once again as you throw your arms around Youngmins neck, sobbing.

He looks down at you sadly, wishing he was there to protect you.

After you calmed down, you kiss Youngmin on the cheek, thanking him for comforting you. Both your faces turn red at your bold move.

 You avert your eyes as you see the rest of the angels running towards you two.  

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks to xTeddi for helping write this chapter ~~ i had no ideas ~ she so awesome <3 hehe

we promise to update more we just need more ideas so if you wanna suggest us idea just send me a PS

- Boxibubbies-

 

I LOVE SEVANA12 , SUBSCRIBERS AND XTEDDI <3 AND YOUNGMIN, KWANGMIN AND MIN WOO <3