BangHim: Bathroom Adventures

Tiny B.A.P Adventures

Tiny Channie tries to pull the cap off of Yongguk's toothpaste. It's hard. The cap is almost as big as his face.

Five minutes go by and tiny Channie is still trying to pry open the cap. He sits down on the sink's edge and huffs in frustration.

He glances at Yongguk's water cup and a smile brightens his face. He pushes the cup into the sink and slides down after it. He sets the cup upright under the faucet. The cup is two heads taller than him.

Tiny Channie scrambles up the side of the sink and pushes the faucet handle on. He claps his hands in delight when he sees that he placed the cup perfectly under the stream of water. Once the cup fills, tiny Channie pulls the handle to shut off the water. He slips back into the sink and lifts the cup.

It's heavy and water is sloshing over the edges.

Tiny Channie is very wet now.

Tiny Channie looks up and realizes he doesn't know how to get out of the sink. He begins to cry and pulls his face into a pout.

He just wants to help Yongguk get ready for bed.

The bathroom door squeaks open and Yongguk steps in.

"Channie-ah~ What are you doing?"

Yongguk reaches into the sink and plucks the cup from tiny Channie's lap.

"I just want to help you brush your teeth Bbang," he says, his bottom lip quivering.

Yongguk smiles and lets tiny Channie crawl into his hand.

"Thank you Channie. You did well."

Yongguk sets tiny Channie on the sink's edge. Tiny Channie is happy because Yongguk complimented him.

"I'm going to put toothpaste on your toothbrush!" Tiny Channie shouts excitedly.

He runs over to Yongguk's toothpaste. His face falls when he remembers that he couldn't get the cap off. He looks up pleadingly at Yongguk and Yongguk leans over to pop off the cap. Tiny Channie smiles, showing his tiny bunny teeth. He picks up the toothpaste--luckily it's already half gone so it's much easier to lift--and runs over to Yongguk's toothbrush, huffing and puffing.

With a tiny grunt, tiny Channie messily squeezes some toothpaste all over Yongguk's toothbrush. It take a lot of effort and tiny Channie is now out of breath. He stops squeezing and looks up happily at Yongguk.

"Okay Bbang! You can brush your teeth now!"

Yongguk doesn't say anything, but instead reaches over to grab something next to his toothbrush. He takes his toothpaste and puts a little bit of it on tiny Channie's tiny toothbrush. He hands tiny Channie his toothbrush and tiny Channie's face lights up like a Christmas tree. Tiny Channie takes his toothrbrush and crawls up Yongguk's arm to settle on his shoulder.

They grin at each other in the mirror as they both brush their teeth together.

---

This is my first attempt at fluff fics. I don't know how often I'll update. I'm rather busy. Anyway, please comment if you want me to continue these!