DaeJae: In the Shower

Tiny B.A.P Adventures

It is very steamy in the bathroom. So steamy that Daehyun is afraid that he might step on tiny Jae on accident.

Daehyun looks around but cannot find tiny Jae. He begins to panic.

"Youngjae! Where are you?" Daehyun calls out.

"Hyung~! I'm here!"

Tiny Jae's voice squeaks out from behind him. Daehyun looks in the direction of the little voice, but there's no one there.

"No, hyung! Here!"

Tiny Jae pokes his head over Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun begins to laugh when he realizes that tiny Jae had been scrubbing his back diligently for the past ten minutes.

"Stop laughing! I won't be able to hold on," tiny Jae pouts, slapping his tiny towel against Daehyun's shaking shoulders. He's panting slightly from scrubbing so much.

"How much of my back did you clean Youngjae-ah?" Daehyun chuckles. Youngjae's face flushes and he mumbles something about four inches of space and it being enough.

Daehyun allows tiny Jae to continue scrubbing his back as he washes his hair. Daehyun is rinsing out the shampoo when some soap suds flow down his back. He can hear tiny Jae coughing and spluttering as the slippery bubbles wash him off Daehyun's body. Tiny Jae lands in a bed of bubbles--Daehyun likes using a lot of shampoo and soap. He begins to float towards the drain and he fearfully cries out for Daehyun.

Daehyun quickly bends down and scoops tiny Jae into his palm. Tiny Jae sniffles and rubs his eyes. He has a tiny hat of bubbles sticking to his hair like a troll doll.

"Youngjae-ah, thank you for helping me wash up, but I don't want you to get down the drain." Daehyun sets tiny Jae on the soap holder. Tiny Jae pouts some more and but doesn't complain.

A few moments pass in silence.

Tiny Jae looks up at Daehyun and brightens up when he gets an idea. He swings his tiny legs back an forth over the ledge and begins to sing to Daehyun.

Daehyun smiles at tiny Jae singing him his favorite songs in a tiny Jae voice as he finishes his shower.