Open Arms

Open Arms

 

 

 

Lying beside you, here in the dark.

Feeling your heart beat with mine.

 

The room was dark, save for the small light that shimmered in from the window. Luhan couldn't sleep and he was pretty sure Yixing couldn't either. Luhan shuffled some more, ignoring the deafening silence to try and find some sleep. He sighed and hastily threw his blanket off, and got up. He walked up to Yixing's bed and stood there. By instinct, Yixing turned towards Luhan and opened his arms out to him in a silent 'come here.' Luhan smiled and slid under the blankets, laying his head on Yixing's shoulder. They melded into one another as Yixing entwined his fingers in Luhan's hair. Luhan fell asleep soon after, counting their matching heartbeats.

 

Softly you whisper, you're so sincere.

How could our love be so blind?

 

A soft whisper of 'I love you' leaves Yixing's lips and he hopes Luhan already fell asleep. When Luhan doesn't stir, Yixing sighs a breath of relief. He doesn't know how much longer he can keep this up. How much more it'll take him to say those three words to him. How much longer he can keep this to himself. How much longer it'll take Luhan to notice..

 

We sailed on together,

We drifted apart.

And here you are by my side.

 

Luhan and Yixing have arguments and they have fights. They have spats and they have brawls. Yixing is stubborn and Luhan is persistent. They have differences, but also have similarities. They join their similarities and share their differences. They eventually make up. They always make up. They've got each others back and their always by each others side.

 

So now I come to you, with open arms.

Nothing to hide, believe what I say.

 

"Xing" Luhan has that concerned look on his face and Yixing refrains from kissing it away and pulls him into a hug instead because he knows what's coming.

 

"You know you can always tell me anything right?" Yixing nods against Luhan's shoulder and closes his eyes tight.

 

A stray tear still escapes.

 

So here I am, with open arms.

Hoping you'll see what your love means to me.

Open Arms.

 

They're cuddling. It's warm, cozy and nice. Luhan looks up at Yixing before hesitantly kissing Yixing's cheek. Yixing's asleep. Luhan grows bolder and gives Yixing's lips a small peck. His heart is racing in his chest and he snuggles into the crook of Yixing's neck, wondering if Yixing's love for him is like his love for Yixing.

 

Living without you, living alone.

This empty house is so cold.

Wanting to hold you.

Wanting you near.

How much I wanted you home.

 

Yixing left to visit his hometown. Luhan was all alone. Yixing's warmth and brightness was gone, leaving the house all empty and cold. All Luhan wanted to do was hold Yixing in his arms. Hug him. Laugh with him. Be with him. He just wanted him to come home. Soon. Very, very soon.

 

From Luhan, To: XingXing

I miss you..

 

From Yixing, To: Lulu

I miss you too..

 

Yixing typed in three more words. He hesitated, moving his thumb erratically atop the SEND key. He almost pressed it, before moving it up just a little and backspacing those words. Those three words are the only secret he keeps from Luhan. His best friend. His soulmate. His unrequited love. He keeps those words to himself, but not anymore. He's going to tell Luhan. He's going to say, "I love you."

 

But now that you've come back.

Turned night into day.

I need you to stay.

 

There's a slight creak when Yixing opens the door to their house. He's careful not to make too much noise because Luhan's probably sleeping, but Luhan awoke immediately from the sound. The sound he'd been dying to hear for the past month. He jumped out of his bed and ran to the living room and saw Yixing standing there with his suitcase. This is exactly what Luhan dreamed of everyday and he had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. He moved toward Yixing and reached out to touch his face. He smiles and walks closer and closer, until there's no space between them and wraps his arms around Yixing and hugs him. Nice and tight, all while laughing because suddenly everything is warm and bright and happy.

 

He pulls back and whispers, "You're finally home." Yixing nods and moves forward because he's had enough of hiding and secrets. Their noses touch and Yixing closes the gap between them entirely making Luhan gasp in surprise. A pleasant surprise. They glid their lips together, letting out breaths of relief because they're kissing and it feels so right. Luhan let's out a slight mewl when Yixing tugs at his hair and on his bottom lip.

 

Yixing practically drags Luhan to their room and they climb on the bed, entangling their whole selves with the other and just lightly kissing each other because it just feels so good. They spent the rest of the night like that, entangled legs, arms protectively wrapped around each other and swollen lips adorning matching smiles.

 

So now I come to you, with open arms.

Nothing to hide, believe what I say.

So here I am, with open arms.

Hoping you'll see what your love means to me.

Open Arms.

 

Yixing wakes up and Luhan stirs in his arms.

 

"Morning." Luhan mumbles.

 

"I love you." Yixing cups Luhan's cheek.

 

Luhan smiles. "I love you too."

 

Hoping you'll see what you're love means to me.

Open Arms.

 

And here Yixing is. He's home. In Luhan's open arms.

 

---

So~ How was it? lol I hope you enjoyed this! ;w; These two are so lovable and I just can't.. ;; Also here's my tumblr if you want to talk to me :) not that you care Please comment and subscribe! I love getting feedback! <3