My Sweet Derp Ch.1

My Sweet Derp
I'm feeling nervous...ohhhhh~ too much butterflies in my stomach can't contain this feeeeeels!!!! 
 
I felt like hyperventilating like crazy...WHY? because I booked a flight on the same flight as EXO to Thailand!!!
 
Okay, Yes I may be sasaeng-ish but can you blame me? I love Exo to bits and would do anything to see my cute Derp.
 
So after their concert in my city, they went back to their hotel and by way the I'm staying in the same hotel too...totally not a coincidence I just have scary skills
in finding out such info. 
 
After fangirling all I want at the concert, went back to my hotel room and prepared everything. my passport and ticket and luggage. I won't be sleeping tonigt since Exo's
flight is freaking early like 7AM...so that means I have to be at the airport at 5am, and NO I don't plan on waiting for them, just being in the same flight is already enough
to make me giggle LOL
 
I checked out and took a cab to the airport. I dressed up casually, in my loose white sweater, shorts, tights, sneakers get up. As I arrived at the airport went in, and checked in
So I wondered for awhile in the airport, then I hear fangirls screaming like crazy.
 
[What I was hearing]
"OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
"OPPA SARANGHAE!!!"
 
*and more shrieking noises*
 
[END]
 
I approached where the noise was coming out, and my mind went blank for a moment. I saw Exo members right in front of me. Like freaking no way...
I gazed at them at a close distance and hid behind a post, I don't even know why I freaking did that but sure didn't help me in hiding since Sehun pointed at me.
I quickly hid behind the pillar.
 
"Stupid...so so stupid... sh..." I stopped in my mid-cursing. since Kris stood right in front of me. I can't continue with my cursing since he pretty understands english well.
 
Kris glanced at me and I just smiled shyly and lowered my head a little. to my surprise he did the same thing and flashed a freaking handsome smile... HOMAYGAD!!!
 
I couldn't help but turn around and covered my mouth since I may let out a weird fangirl sound. 
 
I can't take this anymore, I'll leave first. HOMAYGOSH....I can't anymore, I'll DIE if I'll have to encounter every member and mostly CHANYEOL XD
 
I went to the a cafe and stayed there for awhile, while enjoying my hot cocoa, I saw a pair of jeans with stylish shoes approaching me, As I look up my eyes went from this -_- to O_O
 
KAI was approaching my table. 
 
'WHAT TO DO???' 
 
"Uh... can I...um...have...this.chair?" awww his attempt with his english was cute, I bet Kris taught him since I looked behind him and there were Exo members sitting at a table
and Kris was laughing with Tao.
 
"Uhhh...s-s-sure!" I answered smiling, I see every Exo members but I don't see my Derp... :(
 
After feeling sulky since I haven't seen him but I've seen the rest, then I jumped out of surprise.
 
Chanyeol was behind me, I don't see him but I hear him clearly. If my korean is accurate, he was asking Kai if he wants to order some waffles?
 
And by the way Kai was still in front of me and was holding on the chair he borrowed. And Kai I think said "Okay"
 
UWAH~ I can't even attempt on turning my direction to where Chanyeol is, uhuhuhu maybe I'll do something stupid so I decided not to face him.
 
After an hour it's time for me to board the plane. Feeling crazy excited since we'll on the same plane and I took the business class, since well...yeah you know.
 
Boarded the plane and was looking for my seat at the aisle and finally after awhile finally found it!
 
I put my bag, in the cabin above. and went to my seat, The window seat beside me was empty, yippee~ more space for me hahaha!!!
 
can I be anymore lucky??? So I was sitting there and waiting for the plane to take off but I dropped my phone, after seeing who just boarded.
 
EXOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I think I'll faint if this keeps on going, you know...somehow my fangirl heart can't handle this. this is deadly.
 
I calmed myself down, and I finally saw Chanyeol and this time my Jaw dropped and so did my phone again after just picking it up a moment ago. Chanyeol was in front of me and he picked my phone up
 
"Uh...yours?" He asked smiling.
'Lord, thank you so much. I can die now.' okay kidding BUT wtf...chanyeol...
"Y-yes thank you." I took my phone from his hand, I made sure I didn't touch his hand. I don't know I just don't want to take advantage of that moment.
Then after that he opened the cabin above and put his bag there, and he made a sign that his seat is beside ME?!?!?!?!
 
I smiled and stood up from my seat and let him through. I felt my heart beating fast and knees becoming weak. At least I was still able to maintain my composure and sat again.
 
I thought of playing 2Fuse on my phone since I need something to distract me. As I was playing I sense someone nearing me and watching my phone's screen. I made a quick glance and Chanyeol is watching me play.
I looked at him, and he smiled and used his cute english that he asked what I was playing since it sparked his interest, so that he won't have difficulty in his english I used my Korean.
He was amazed and was happy to know I can speak Korean as well, it's not as fluent but I can manage a convo with him, we were laughing at each other since I was misuing words.
And he laughed everytime and corrects me. and I made him practice his English for fun and he went with the flow. and I laughed at him too and corrected him.
"Okay, Okay you win ahahaha~" Chanyeol was laughing as he said that.
"Hahaha oppa you're a funny person" I said in korean of course.
"OOOh~ that was actualy perfect the way you said it!" He said grinning proudly.
"I'm a good Korean teacher" He said proudly.
I just stared at him like =_=
But he just laughed and nudged me on the shoulder. My nervousness went away the moment he spoke to me. everything just became so calm. feels like he was an old friend. a very warm feeling surrounded me.
"Do you have Kakaotalk?" he asked me suddenly.
"Yeah I do actually" I nodded.in the end we exchanged Kakao accounts. And conversed more. there were so much laughter. I can't believe my bias would be my friend. Some things are just impossible but now I do believe
in those impossible things there are things that are possible. ^_^ 
 
P.S If you guys like this and want this to continue just please comment below~ ^^
Thank you for readin \O/