Vacation

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

The vacation isn't just for Amber and Krystal but also for Yuri and Jessica too. 

On the plane to Lover Island, Krystal hugged Amber's arm all the time. Amber just smiles at Krystal's cuteness. 

 

"I love you, Krys," Amber kissed Krystal's forehead. 

 

"Yah! Don't touch her!" Jessica snapped at Amber with a mad serious look. 

 

Seriously? She's sitting on the row in front of me already. Why can't she just let me enjoy my sweet time with my girlfriend? 

Yuri must feel so lonely for sure when her wife just keeps on spying on me and Krystal. XD, Amber thought. 

 

Suddenly, Krystal kisses Amber's cheek. Well, that's just to show her sister not to bother with her love life. 

Jessica, after seeing her sister doing that, just turns round and rests her head on Yuri's shoulder. 

Maybe she can take care of herself well, Jessica thought. 

 

Amber chuckles and stares at her beautiful girlfriend before capturing her sweet juicy lips. 

It was just a quick sweet innocent kiss a couple would always wanted. 

Krystal gives Amber a cute smile, and says, 

 

"I love you, more~" 

 

The sentence itself melts Amber's heart already. She never expect Krystal to give an Eskimo kiss. Tilting her nose with her girlfriend feel so loved. 

 

 

Just a few hours later, they arrived at the Island. There are 5 different islands for couple especially the newly wed. 

One couple got one island for themselves. What special is that all the islands have accesses to beautiful sunset and sunrise. 

 

Krystal runs into her room, laughing and jumping as Amber  followed.

Krystal rush to the balcony to find out how the view looks like, and yes, everything is so beautiful-- the green sea, the blue sky, ...

 

"A Jacuzzi!! Amber!"  she called out.

 

"Yes, I know that, baby," as she back hugged her girlfriend. 

 

"Shall we try it?" Krystal asked in bubbly way causing Amber to chuckle. 

 

"I never know you can be so childish," Amber kissed her lover's cheek, " and of course, we will try it! How about now?"  

 

"Yay~~" Krystal turned, wrapped her arms around Amber's neck, and kissed her sweetly before running off to change. 

 

Amber gets into the Jacuzzi first without wearing anything except a because she knew no one can see her on this island. They keep the privacy. XD 

Krystal finally came with just a towel around her body which make Amber smirks instantly. 

 

"What's up with the smirk?" Krystal asked, puzzled as she lower herself into the small pool. 

 

"Oh nothing. It's just you don't have to wear that towel, no one will see us," Amber moved closer to Krystal. 

 

"What do you think you're doing?" Krystal is backing away... 

 

"Oh, just something couple would do...," Amber s her hand around Krystal's waist and pulled her near. 

 

"Ah!" Krystal yelp at the sudden attack before hitting Amber softly on the chest. 

 

"Haha... You're so cute" Amber said as she peck Krystal's lips. 

 

The atmosphere is getting more touchy now... 

After staring into each other's eyes meaningfully, Amber finally gathers all the courage to kiss Krystal in a more intimate way. 

 

Eyes closed as the lips touched. . . 

 

====================

Hey guys! 

Just a short update~~ 

Today I feel so loved myself~ So yeah a short update for you~  

Thanks for reading!