Private talking

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?


=============================================

When Amber and Krystal get in the room , Victoria also join the conversation .

" What will you do now ? " , Victoria asked Amber
" Go with him " , Amber said carefreely
" Sure ? I thought you want to save the princess. I can help if you want ; besides she's a close friend of Sulli .
" Going with him doesn't mean I let her married to him , I will of other ways when we get there . " , Amber said
" Thanks , thanks for caring . But you two don't have to . I can settle thing down by myself " , Krystal said when her tears dropped.
" Hey hey, we still have hopes . Don't cry , big girl don't cry " , Amber wiped the tears away and gave a warm smile to the Princess.
" I love you , Amber " , Princess suddenly hug Amber tight causes Amber to froze . She can't believe what she just heard . She returns the hug, and grins. While Victoria stands there sobbing ; she feels pity for Krystal .
" I love you too princess. It's weird within 2 and 3 days time , you can fall in love that easily. " , they breaks the hug and smile at each other.
" I promise I will save you from that ridiculous marriage " , Amber whispers softly , received an agreement nods from Krystal .

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

[ Are you done in there ? We better start leaving . ]
" Coming , I nearly finish packing my stuffs " , Amber lied and signal Krystal to leave first . So Krystal gets out of the room . She pretends not to Minho standing next to her and decide to sit and wait for Amber. However , Minho comes sit in front of her ,
" You don't want to marry me , right ? " , Mihno asked
" No, I don't want to so you better stop it " , Krystal glared
" I got no choices , I also being forced like you ! " , Mihno dropped his head .
" Pardon ? "
" My dad wants both kingdom to get along and by that thought , marriage is the best policy FOR HIM "
" I'm done, Let's go " , Amber exclaims as she closes her bedroom door.

----------------------------------

The M kingdom and K kingdom are neighbors , people of both kingdoms can cross the border lines anytime without rules. When the 3 of them get there, Minho goes to the M kingdom and he tells Amber to bring Krystal to the K kingdom to ensure her safety . He knew that Amber loves Krystal because Amber never been so kind to any of her targets. The way Amber looks at Krystal is the clear proof .

---Amber and Krystal time---

Krystal intertwined hand with Amber swinging it . She grins like she has no problems to face when in fact she has a real thing to solve. Amber allowed herself to follow what Krystal is doing. Forgot to mention that , they walk crossed the border instead of taking any transportations.
Silence occupied them not for long they arrive at an area where people in black suits are waiting .

" Welcome back your highness " , one of them greeted to Krystal .
" I guess I have to go now , we have come the deadend now . Good luck my prince " , Krystal hugs Amber .
" Oh , prince . Greeting . " , all of them show respect .
" No i'm not , just his close friend . I'll be going now " , Amber waved good bye as she walks away .

---When she comes back to the M palace---

" Miss, Amber . Prince Mihno want to meet you "
" Okey , is he in his room ? " Amber asked
" Yes, miss "

Amber prepared herself before knock on the Minho's door . She could hear a 'come in ' word from inside the room .
" Have a sit " , Mihno said calmly
" What is it ? " , Amber asked shortly
" Please help me , Amber " , Minho looks at Amber with sorrow , " I don't want to get married especially to a person I don't love , not even a bit "
" Then , why you tried to find her ? Why didn't you just let her hide peacefully ? " , Amber asked in a bit of fraustration
" It was an order . I acted strong when I was there. "
" If you really want to get helps from , we need to have a plan . " , Amber said .
" Good ! Thanks , Ambbie . I know you wouldn't just act like you don't care. You 're the best buddy ever " , Minho bear hugs Amber
" Yeah , yeah . Well , then don't just stay there. Help me think . " Amber chuckled .

====*====*====*====*====*====*

Thanks for reading [(^v^)]