The Truth

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

The M king and queen are so surprised. They just believe their eyes before ordering the guards to take the handcuffs of Yuri and Jessica. 

 

"Thank you, your highness," Yuri bowed obediently. Although she has quitted her duty as a spy, she always respect the King and queen who has helped her all her life. 

 

"Yuri, you were with the K's princess all this time. Why didn't you contact the kingdom? Didn't you know that she was a missing princess?" The M kind asked. 

 

Before Yuri could say a word, Jessica suddenly spoke. She stands up with all confidence, 

"Your highness. You do not have to doubt anything about Yuri right now. The problem is that sending Amber to jail is not the right thing to do. Amber did not do anything wrong except taking great care of my little sister. We need justice. You cannot just listen to your only son and sentence Amber to jail," 

 

"SHUT UP! YOU !" Minho stood up and shouted aggressively, forgotten about his position. 

The K king and queen are so angry. Understood the feeling, the M king ordered Minho to behave and apologize. 

However, Minho refuse to do so. 

 

"Why should I? She is a ! Who knows how many people she has slept with? Where has she been? That doesn't make her the ?!'' 

 

''MINHO!'' The M king exclaimed. 

 

''Are you afraid the truth might revealed?'' a voice from an old man, who happens to be Amber's father, echoed. 

 

"Father?'' Amber spoke. 

 

''No, Amber. I am not your father. I am his father,'' the old man pointed at Minho, "he knew the truth and tried to kill me. He only wants the crown and the kingdom'' 

 

''What are you saying?'' the M king questioned. 

 

"Your highness, after all these years I have been hiding. I am very loyal to you. Our babies were born on the same day, and by chance, I heard that you wanted a male baby, but luck wasn't on your side because your child was a girl. And because I have a male baby, to make you happy, I switched them. '' 

 

''How could you?!'' the M queen was so shocked as well as Amber. 

 

No wonder... Dad never love me or care about me even tiny bit. That is because I am not his daughter. So that is why he told me to serve Minho well. Why can't you at least love me when you have already switched me? Amber thought. 

 

''This is all my fault. I should be killed. I have no honor to live even sitting in this wheelchair. I really did have intention to hide this for the rest of my life, but my own child, Minho after knowing about this, he tried to kill me. He cares about no one. I am so disappointed, that is why I used my last breath to inform you about what horrible I have done. 

and Amber, I want to apologize to you as well. Sorry for being a bad father for all these time. I know I should have taken care of you better, but it is just you are not my child. I just can't love you that way. '' 

 

With his last breath, he died sitting in the wheelchair. He closed his eyes peacefully. He can now rest in peace. 

 

"DAD!!'' Amber jumped to her fake father dead body with tears rolling down her cheek. 

 

Minho who was afraid of death, grabbed onto Amber's neck, with a gun in his hand, he shouted, 

''If anyone dare to rescue her, I am going to shoot her in the head'' 

Amber was about to protest when she remembers she has handcuff on. She can't do anything much with her hands tied. Surprisingly, Amber elbowed Minho's stomach as hard as she can, and then stretch out her leg backward and hit Minho right in the head, causing Minho to stumbled and dropped his gun. Amber's chance to strike has came, she spins around and hit Minho's jaw with all her power. 

Minho fall onto the ground, unconscious. 

 

Krystal runs to Amber, hugging her. Krystal cries so hard that she cannot speak at all. 

''Krys, I'm fine. Don't worry, '' Amber gave out her best reassuring smile, which made Krystal smiles too. 

Everyone is very happy, indeed. 

 

 

''Amber, my daughter, I have never been a mother to you. I am sorry,'' the M queen said, ''to make it up to you, I will give you whatever you want!'' 

 

''That is very nice, your highness, but..'' 

''No, call me mother. I want to be even close to you,'' 

''Uhm...yes...mother,'' Amber tried to smile so hard since she hasn't get used to this yet, ''I want to marry Krystal'' 

 

The M king and queen, as well as, the K king and queen go silent. 

 

''I understand, mother, father. It is a shame to our kingdom, but that is my last will and the only thing I would ever ask from you", Amber spoke genuinely. 

 

''I will have to think about that for a while, dear'' her dad said,''don't feel too bad son! I allow you to have a week vacation!''

 

Krystal suddenly asked her parents for permission to go on vacation with Amber. Although they hesitated at first, they let her go in the end.  

 

==========================

Kryber's vacation coming up next. XD