Kim SoHee - The Victim

—confessions— high school application fic ► apply open

 

Kim SoHee
January 1995- August 2013


Kim Sohee was an high school student, majoring in Arts (Music). According to those that were quite close to her, she was a nice girl to be with, popular and caring towards others. She was naive and humble, even if she was the daughter of one of the richest families in Korea. However, a lot of people still believe that Sohee always acted like a perfect little doll, to receive all the attention for good reasons, but there's people that thinks otherwise!

Sohee was one of the Queenkas of the group 'Untouchable 5', five girls that were really famous among the other students for their amazing looks and money. Some recall her as a young girl with big dreams and big heart, while others remember Sohee as the cruel and egocentric queen.

"She was always acting cool when a lot of people was around! But when people weren't looking, she used to pick fights with the nerds, bullying the new kids and pranking the cheerleaders! Even her bestfriend became tired of her at certain point." An unknown girl said to the police man!
"It doesn't surprise me that those people wanted revenge."

Still, she was loved by many!
"She was an amazing student, she never arrived late to a class, she was the top student of the school." A teacher said, recalling moments when Sohee would stay after class to help cleaning or helping other students with more difficulties at learning!

Boys and girls wanted to be like her, approach her and be part of Sohee's life, while others just wanted her to disappear! 
Even if she was the biggest sweetheart on earth, a lot of students had much more than good reasons to kill the young girl!
"She was a flirt! Even with those boys that were already taken! She has no shame!" This was the sentence that a lot of female students used in that day, when the policeman asked if, by any chance, Sohee was involved in a relationship before. Yes, she was, and it was a big chaos!!

"They were fighting all the time, always trying to make a scene in front of everyone! He loved her a lot, but she was just too busy with stupid stuff to even care about him."
"He was completely in love with her, he would even give the world for her, but seems like it wasn't enough, she never was satisfied."

29August, 2013, Sohee's body was found in the school's swimming pool! The P.E teacher was the one that called everyone when he saw such shocking scene.
Her lips were already turning a dark color of purple, her eyes were open as well as .
It was a shock to everybody! How could such a famous girl end up with her life in such cruel way? She had everything, fame, money, looks, friends....friends? Enemies were a must in her list though!

Her body was full of bruises as well as cuts on her wrists and thighs! Her hands were tied behind her back with a rope, as well as her legs! 
"The scenary wasn't pretty at all! That girl suffered a lot before being pushed to the pool! Of course she would die sooner or later, with both hands and legs tied, she couldn't comeback to the surface. The people who did this, has a very strong grip, I must say." The doctor said showing some pictures! 
"We thought about suicide, since those marks appeared to be from self-harm, but the way we found the victim show us that it wasn't! She couldn't tie herself in that way, and more...we found her phone!"

"In the video, Sohee was filming herself near the pool, she was with the school uniform and with a big smile and sparkling eyes, happy as you all can see! But all of a sudden, all you can hear is screams and then the screan turns black." He continued! "We also found a book with a message: your friends are next."