How I Met Her

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GD is now on club VIP, silently sipping his drink while watching his friends goofing on the dance floor. Just how quickly the years went by… It was just like yesterday when they were trainees and hang-out more often. Now, times like these are rare. There were times when they could not see each other due to differences in their promotions… He thought again of the reason why they are celebrating here tonight and he can’t help but smile… True enough time flies… 5 months ago he was the most sought after bachelor in South Korea…A playboy to be exact…”Chick magnet “ , that’s what others  call him. He might not be buff like other guys but he exude this aura that make girls swoon at his feet. Maybe it’s the swag, the bad boy image, the carefree attitude that he have. But mostly girls go for him because he is the ultimate ladies’ man… He treats his date like a princess and he is really a smooth talker.  He had flings left and right, enjoying the most of his life. The girls he had been with knew it… but they couldn’t care less. But all change the day he met her…

 

 

“ What is the meaning of this Jiyong? Why is she also here?”, a teary eyed girl said.

 

“I’m her date !” another one glared.

 

“ Tell me she’s lying Jiyong!”, the other girl is hysterical this time.

 

Jiyong POV

 

Aish. Girls. That’s what I hate when they start whining and jealous and such! The exact reason why I refused to be tied down. They are supposed to be fun at first but then what? They become all possessive, insecure, whining, jealous freaks. Hmm…Time to move on. (smirks)  The night is young and I refuse to be  a referee to these pathetic ladies. To think that I made it clear from the beginning that I’m not into serious relationships! Can’t they understand the word “FLING?”. Girl’s really.

 

“Ladies, you should stop this okay. Why can’t we all have fun? … I mean the night is young, the party’s great… Both of you look gorgeous…” He stopped eyeing both the ladies, undressing them with his eyes which make them blush.

 

I knew I have them in the palm of hands. I grinned. These two are quite easy… I’m about to put my arms to Yoona and Hyuna on my sides, when a loud slap awaken me from my thoughts.

 

“ What the?   Who do you think you are to slap GD like that?”, that’s Yoona to you.

 

The new girl gasped, unable to believe what she just heard.

 

“ You still defend this jerk after you caught him going with another woman! Gosh! I can’t believe this! Why do you have to stoop this low?”, she  said obviously pissed.

 

“ It’s none of your business! If I know, you are just doing this to get GD’s attention! Newsflash : I don’t want another rival, so move out!”, Hyuna glared.

 

“You’re all so impossible! “ She turned to me eyes full of disgust. “ Oh well! You deserve each other guys! One jerk, and two s! Perfect picture! And here I was acting all "heroinish", helping  damsels in distress, what a waste!”

 

“Oh I don’t know you’re lesbo…" I tilted my face and checked her out. "You have such a pretty face… and a great body too! What a waste…” , I said mimicking her tone, I smirked.

 

 

She looked at me with wide eyes before stomping out of the club. Oh well! That was quite entertaining! Fiesty. I like her.

 

 

Days went by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter