Love Drunk and Instagram

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So, before I start, did you saw our OTP's newest pic as uploaded by 99percentis?! oh my gosh! It's so spazzworthy it knock the air out of my lungs! waaahhhhh! Be sure to head to madefordaragon's ig account and scroll #daragon to have your fill! have a nice day everyone! ^_^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Hyung! Noona! Wow! Just wow! Your chemistry is explosive! You ought to have your own sub-unit! Like “Troublemaker”!” , Seungri hollered when they sat down in their booth together with Dara and Chaerin.

 

“Maybe we should talk to Sajangnim about it, what do you say Ji?”, Taeyang adds while moving his eyebrows up and down.

 

“It’s a shame there is a non-disclosure agreement in this bar, I bet if a video of that performance will be uploaded, the internet will crash!”, Dae adds.

 

“I kept a copy in my phone though … “,Top’s baritone voice had their undivided attention. “So dongsaeng, be good to your hyung and give him more lines arasso?”,he playfully added.

 

“Do we have a say in this?”, Chae interrupted.

 

“Aigoo… my Chae-cat is jealous! Don’t worry we will make our own video that will put their performance to shame! We can start filming tonight…”, Seungri said suggestively while rubbing Chaerin’s arm.

 

“Ew! Get a room you two!” Sandara laugh much to Chaerin’s annoyance.

 

 

And the night passed with more teasing and laughter. When it was finally time to go home, Seungri insisted to go with Chaerin claiming they will still have a date in a fancy restaurant (as if). Dae, Top and Youngbae each went with their respective managers.

 

“ Do you have someone to fetch you Dara?” , Jiyong asked with concern as she noticed the girl is still tipsy.

 

“ Nah, I can handle Jiyooonnnng”, Dara purposely slurs her words enjoying Jiyong’s attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter