CHAPTER 3

What is Love..?! [HAITUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

It’s been two weeks since the first day of school.. It was a coincidence because me and Yoona are classmates at all the subjects.. I also meet new friends at some subjects.. Like Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung who is also close at Yoona…

Today some of our class have been cancel because of our teachers meeting.. So it means we have 2 hours and more of free time.. The professor said we just have to wait for the bell to ring to go back at our classes again..

“Two to three hours it means I have more time to sleep..” I said to my self while I’m fixing my thing..

I decided to stroll around the campus to find a silent place to go.. I go to the library but I see many students at it so I just decided to go at the rooftop our building..

I go up to the rooftop and I see a familiar figure at the place.. It’s Yoona and she’s with a guy.. Just then the guys start talking back at her.. I think they are fighting.. I see the guy punch Yoona’s face and then her stomach.. Just then Yoona fell at the ground.. Then man was about to leave when Yoona stand up and fight him.. She manage to knock the man down the ground..

 

Yoona’s POV

I’m at the rooftop right now with Taecyeon.. My boyfriend that I started dating a week ago.. And today I was planning to break up with him since he’s no fun at all..

“Taec..” I said..

“Yeah..??” he look at me..

“Let’s break up..” I reply..

“But why..??” he ask…

I don’t want to lie at him so I go straight to the point..

“Because you’re no fun at all..” I said.. Suddenly he got mad of what I said..

What did you just say..!! Do you think I date you because I like you..!! Keep this in your mind Im Yoona.. No one in the school likes you.. They just date you because they want to get close with celebrity friend..!!” he shouted..

“I said you’re no fun at all.. No wonder girls goesn’t like you..And I don’t even care if all of you doesn’t like me..!!” after what I said he punch me at my face then at my stomach.. After that I fell at the ground but I manage to stand up again..

I punch him from behind then grab his hand and put it behind his..

“Who are you to punch me huh..” I said angrily..

“What the.. Let me go now or else you won’t like what I;m going to do at you when a got out from your hand..” he said angrily..

“I know Teakwando Ok Tacyeon so don’t messed up with me..” I said and let him go.. Instead of fighting back he just leave the place to accept his defeat…

When he open the door I see Jessica standing there.. I guess she see the whole scene.. Then after Taecyeon leave she ran at me..

“Are you okay..??” she ask..

“Leave me alone..” I reply..

“Here use this..” she handed me her handkerchief but I refuse to accept it..

“Can’t you understand..!! I said leave me alone.. I don’t want to see an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter