CHAPTER 2

What is Love..?! [HAITUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

“Have a sit there..”  Mr. Lee pointed a vacant seat beside girl.. Wait I think I saw her already..  Then I remember the girl that I saw at the dancing studio and at the comfort room earlier…

 

And then I walked towards her direction and sit beside her..

 

“Hi.. I’m Jessica..You’re Yoona right..??” I said.. then she just look at me.. I think she doesn’t remember me..

 

“Yes I am.. Nice to meet you..”  she said and smile at me.. I found it weird since she’s angry earlier and cursing out loud at the restroom.. And then now she smiling at me doesn’t care if her wound at the corner of her lips hurts or her hand hurts..

 

“Did you go to the clinic already..??” I ask her..

 

“Huh..??” she look at me questionable..

 

“I mean you should go to the clinic.. Cause I think hurt..” I reply..

 

“Oh.. It doesn’t even hurt.. And I’m use to it..” she mumble the last sentence..

 

“You’re used to it..??” I look at her…

 

“I mean I’m going to the clinic later..” she said..

 

After 2 hours at the class the professor dismiss us to have a 20 minutes break.. Just then I she Yoona leaving the room.. I think she’s going to the clinic.. After 20 minutes I go back at our classroom and wait for our next teacher.. After 10 minutes our next teacher has already came. But then I look at the seat beside me and see no one..

 

“Good morning class..” our teacher greet us..

 

“Good morning ma'am..” we all greet him back…

 

“Where’s Ms. Im..??” she ask..

 

“I think she’s at the clinic..” I reply at her..

 

“What’s your name..??” she ask me..

 

“Jessica Jung..” I said..

 

“Nice to meet you Miss Jung.. I’m Miss Kim.. I think you know where Miss Im is.. So why not call her out since the CEO of the school will be checking each classroom today..” she said..

 

“Okay then..” I reply and stand up from my seat..

 

 

 

~~~

 

I am now at the front of the clinic door so I decided to knock..

 

*knock…knock..*

 

I knocked but no one answer.. So I decided to open the door.. Just then when I open the door I see a female sitting at the others female lap kissing passionately..

 

“Yoona..??” I mumble.. Just then they stop kissing and look at me..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter