CHAPTER 1

What is Love..?! [HAITUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the first day of school of our 2nd semester of my 2nd year at college. I’m taking a business course it’s because my father force me to.. I was suppose to take theater arts because I was suppose to debut, but my father force to take a business course since I was the only child of my father it means I’m the heir of all the business that he have..

And now here I am..Alone at the dancing studio at our school.. The place where my father forbid me to go… I still remember the time when I was suppose to have my official debut with TaeTiSeo, it’s been two years since then..

I was at the middle of the studio when the door suddenly open.. I was shock when I see my father enter the room.. I become silence when I see him walked closer at me.. So I just lower my head..

“What are you doing here..!!??” he shouted at me..

I didn’t know that he’ll be here at our school since he only go here every Friday at the second week and the fourth week of the month.. But then I remember that it’s our first day of school after a one week break.. The CEO of the school suppose to welcome us again..

“I’m so--..” He didn’t let me to finish my word.. He just slap me ..

“I told you not to go here right..!! You stupid daughter..!! A simple instruction from your father yet you can’t obey it..!!” and then he slap me again and leave the room…

I still remember it when my father hurt me for the first time..

*Flashback*

May 30, 15 years ago..

Me, my mother and my father is celebrating my birthday at the amusement park.. For me it was the happiest day of my life.. Since it’s my first time to go at the amusement park.. We ride different rides that is appropriate at my age such as mini roller coaster and more.. My father decided to win me a price at a shooting game.. Where you shoot the animals that is moving.. You suppose to shoot 3 and more animals so you can win a price.. And then my father shoot 6 animals and let me pick my price.. I pick the pink stuff toy that looks like a rabbit or a bear a guest.. And then after that we already went home.

When we’re at the car I suddenly fell asleep.. And the next thing I know is that I am at my room when I suddenly hear a loud noise coming from my parents room..

I walked towards the room with my new stuff toy at my other hand.. I reach the doorknob and open it.. The first thing that I saw was my mother yelling at my father then she suddenly slapped him.. I don’t know what is happening between the two of them.. I just cry and run at the two of them for them to stop yelling at each other.. Instead of stopping what they are doing my father scolded and pushed me hard that I could fell at the floor. Then after that my mother get her things but before she leave the room she threw her ring at my father and get out of the room.. My father ran after my mother and leave me at the room.. I search for the ring that my mother threw earlier so that I could give it back to her..

It was supposed to be the best day of my life since many good thing happened at that day.. But after what happened at my parents earlier the day turns out to be the worst day of my life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter