New Beginning

That One Person, Her

Yunho arrived at the hospital and ran to Jessica’s room. He glared at Jaejoong who was sitting on the sofa beside her.

“I’m here. So you can go back to the office now,” he said sternly. 

“Can I stay here for awhile? Please?”

Yunho looked at him and thought.

Jaejoong seemed worried. His hair was so messy. His tie had been loosely untied and he could see Jaejoong’s sweats.

“You...” Yunho stopped. He took a deep breath and nodded.

 “You can stay, Jaejoongie,”

“But please keep the distance between both of you” Yunho said.

Jaejoong clenched his hand and looked at Yunho, confused.

“You’re afraid that I will hurt her? You’re afraid that I will make her fall in love with me even deeper?”

Yunho kept his anger and whispered to Jaejoong.

“Stop talk about her, or I’ll kill you”

Jaejoong slightly laughed and glared at him.

”Yunnie, it doesn’t work. Jessica fell in love with me, not with you. So why did you even bother to kill me?”

“I.. I.. I’m just tired with your behavoiur Kim! Why did you ruin my life? Why?”

Jaejoong’s voice rose. What a fool question, Jung Yunho!

“You ruined it by yourself! I didn’t do anything. I did what I supposed to do. It’s---“

 

“mmm” a soft and weak voice cut Jaejoong’s words. That girl was conscious..

“I suggest you to go before she realizes it, Jaejoongie”

Yunho left the room to get the doctor while Jaejoong kissed Jessica’s cheek and turned around.

“Jae oppa…”

Jaejoong stopped; he quickly turned around and saw that Sica was smiling.

“Thanks”

Thanks for everything~~

 

Jaejoong smiled and drove his car away from hospital. She smiled like nothing happened right? It was obvious that Jessica loved him so much, and he could always come back to her if something happened. Love is blind, for fool peoples. And Jaejoong wasn’t one of them.

 

Jaejoong opened his penthouse door and found out that Hyuna was sitting on his sofa, eating some snacks and coke.

“Hey butterfly” he smiled and caressed her shoulder that wasn’t covered by her sweater.

“Why are you so messy mm?” she looked at him and smiled.

“Are you going to take care of me?” he giggled, ready to carry her.

“No. I’m going to satisfy you, Jae” she whispered seductively while Jaejoong was carrying her.

“Do your best, girl. I’ll give anything for you tonight”

Hyuna smiled and closed her eyes.

You gave me money and , but you never give me your heart.

 

“Be conscious  Jessica Jung! “ He tried not to shout, but it failed.

Jessica closed her eyes and bit her small lips.

“But oppa… I want to help you. It’s ours, not yours!” her voice trembled and weak, it was bad.. Too bad.

“I can solve everything by myself! You don’t need to help me, Jessica” Yunho lowered her voice as he saw Jessica was trembled.

 “op—“

“You have a dream, Sica.  So, reach it. I have neither dream nor passion anymore, so you can let me solve ev-“ His voice was cut by Jessica’s finger.

“I will be okay. If you’re afraid that Jaejoong will hurt me again, don’t worry. I won’t be like this anymore. This is the last. Yes, this is the last” she smiled bitterly and held Yunho’s hand, tried to convince him.

“How about your job? You’ll end your contract?”

Jessica kept silent. She didn’t know how to answer Yunho’s question. She looked at him blankly and curved a slight smile “I don’t know, oppa”

Suddenly, Yunho felt guilty.