Past

That One Person, Her

She ran to the restroom and leaned on the wall. She tried to hold back her tears, but she couldn’t...

First, from that kiss, she could tell that Jaejoong was still madly in love with Kim Hyuna. He gave her sweet and delicate kiss, while he kissed Jessica in a different way. Not really different, but different enough for her to say that his love for Hyuna was bigger than his love for her.

Second, she regretted his own decision to disobey Yunho’s order. If she stayed in their penthouse, wouldn’t she be happier? Nevertheless, regret always comes late, so here she was. Cried like a fool in a restroom, swore at herself.

Third, she might not his type. He never want to answer that question, so she made a conclusion that his type was Hyuna, so he afraid that he might hurts her feeling.

Anyway, those kisses were her fault at all. Office wasn’t her territory, so Jaejoong wouldn’t expect that she would know his love for Hyuna.

Jaejoong wiped his sweat and sighed. Sica.. Why she was there? Did she back from US to meet him?

Wait… Did she loved him that much?

He quickly ran and tried to search for her once again. He needed to find her and explain everything before it was too late. Sica needed to know that Jaejoong loved her..

Even though he hurt her on the same place, same action, and with the same person, it didn’t mean he want to. He didn’t meant it..

Thinking about him make my heart hurt’ she thought.

Jessica put her hand on her chest and closed her eyes.

She needed to stop drink alcohol thingy before—

“Jung Sooyeon!” she jolted over the voice. Then she just realized that it wasn't a dream at all. Someone was calling her name and it’s getting louder and louder. That voice was very familiar to her ears; a voice that she longed to hear for ages.

“Jae oppa..”

She smiled weakly and looked at his eyes before everything went dark.

-Flashback-

“Do you miss me that much sweetheart?” he asked her as he fondled her silky hair lovingly and smiled at her warmly. 

Jessica nodded her head and hugged him. “I miss jae oppa so much”

“I’m here now Jessica. I miss everything about you, everything. I thought I’d gone crazy just to think about you. I miss you and it keeps haunting me every second and minute” he said as he gently planted a kiss on her shoulder.

“Gone crazy? Oppa, you said that for more than 1000th times already you know, babo”.

 “Whatever. You're undeniable Jung Sooyeon..”

Kim Jaejoong.. His words never failed to make her cheeks turned red. Never fail to make her cheeks felt hotter. He never fail to do anything..

He pecked her lips and turned back.

“Good night, Jung Sooyeon. Sleep well---”

She didn’t notice everything he said after that.. She couldn’t notice anything now..

His lips… His lips felt different this time.. It felt sweeter, warmer, and.. Did he kiss someone else’s?

Suddenly her heart hurt..

-Flashback end-

 

“Tell Yunho that Jessica is in the hospital now! Kim Hyuna, please. Do it NOW!!”

He closed his eyes and waited for the doctor. He needed to know her condition..

Even if Yunho blame him, it was okay.. Yunho is just overprotective man, he could handle it..

“Are you Jessica’s relatives? We need to talk..”

 

“Mr. Jung?”

Yunho made a slight cough as he heard Hyuna was calling his name.

“Jaejoong..”

Suddenly, Yunho cut her words

“I don’t care about him”

“Jaejoong oppa said that Sica eonni is in the hospital..”

Hyuna looked at him intensely, and Yunho knew she wasn't lying.

“Did.. ah..”

And he quickly ran, ignored every pair of eyes that looked at him.