Breakfast

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

My ankle has finally recovered fully. I was getting ready to go to to school so I showered and changed into this: put on my shoes and grabbed one of my favourite bag and went out for breakfast with the girls since my parents had left for work already and school started 2 hours later

large.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnrAdD4RLpKPyD2MRvDbSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL2FWZwrX3lXNzoU-9o3w

I drove by to a cafe near school and waited for the girls to arrive. I found a seat near the window and sat down.

"Oh Jiyeon you're here again." The shop owner said.

"Ne annyeong ahjumah." I smiled and bowed.

"Ne, ne. Waiting for your friends?" She asked and I nodded.

" And that kid who likes to follow you around?" She asked, knowing it was Zelo.

I giggled,"Aniyo, he's not coming today." I told her as she nodded and went to busy herself.

There weren't much people here thats why I like it here. They sell the best hotcakes too. Just then the bell of the shop rang, signalling another customer. In came a group of boys, a large group at that. They took the seats at the table next to mine. Somehow they looked familiar, like I've seen them somewhere before, but I just shrugged it off. I waited for the girls to arrive and they soon did.

"Unnie!" I heard Soomi call me as I smiled and waved them over.

"Oh where's Zelo?" Mieun asked me.

"Oh I didn't invite him. I just wanted some girl-time with you guys." I said and smiled.

"Aww how sweet but you do know Zelo is going to kill you later right?" Soomi said and I shrugged.

"Nah he won't dare. He loves me too much." I said and laughed.

"Anyways what should I eat?" Soomi said as she looked through the menu.

Mieun and I laughed at her, "Whats the point? You'll end up ordering the same thing in the end anyways." Mieun said and Soomi giggled.

"Ahjumah! Can I have 2 french toast sandwiches with scrambled eggs and a choco mocha frappe!" She ordered.

"And I'll have a bowl of chicken porridge and a cup of iced milo." Mieun orders.

"What about you dear?" Ahjumah asked me.

"Mm I'll have hotcakes with maple syrup and a cup of caramel frappe thank you." I ordered as the ahjumah nodded and wlaked away with our orders. We were waiting and chatting when Soomi pointed to the group of boys at the next table.

"Omo aren't they EXO?" She said alittle too loudly and the I saw them stiffened.

Oh so thats why they looked familiar.

"Omo its Luhan oppa! He is so cute!" She went over there and asked for their autograph.

Mieun and I shook our heads, embarrassed at our maknae. I walked over to drag her back. Soomi was grinning and the boys were smiling awkwardly. I sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Yah Jung Soomi!" I frowned at her.

I turned to the boys. "Mianhaeyo, I apologise for my chingu's rash actions. Sorry for disturbing your breakfast. " I bowed and apologised.

"Ah unnie!" Soomi whined.

"Ah its okay, she's a fan and we are more than happy to give her our autograph." One of them said,  must be the leader, Suho I think.

I smiled gratefully. "Well then enjoy your meal. " I said and left their table, pulling Soomi along.

"Annyeong oppas~" She said and waved.

We returned to our seats and Mieun was giving a disapproving look to Soomi.

"Aish arasso I'm sorry, I just got too excited." She said and pouted.

" You know the rules, no disturbing of idols in public." Mieun stated and I nodded along.

"Yeah yeah but its not everyday you get to see EXO right next to you. Besides, you would do the same if you were their fan. I mean come on, if you see your idol in front of you, you would go crazy too." She argued back and I understand her, but its just not nice, put yourself in their shoes, they sure wouldn't want to be disturbed as well.

"Alright alright. Just don't do it again alrights?" I told her and she nodded happily and our order came.

"Wait don't eat them first!" Soomi exclaimed and got her phone out and then raised it to take a selca.

"Come on you guys." She said and we had no choice but to pose as well.

Soomi posed with a cute face, Mieun with a smile and me with a kind of frown face and my head tilted to one side

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_zYe1JwubDIPr__Q31I1

She then went on to post it on her instagram with the caption:

"ChocoSoomi: Breakfast with Destiny <3 @Leemieun& @Jiyeoniekim"

She then tagged both of us. We began eating, halfway through, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and sighed.

{ Call from Zelobaby<3 }

I picked it up.

Me: "Ne?"

Zelo: "YAH KIM JIYEON HOW COULD YOU?!" He shouted from the other line and I had to pull the phone away from my eardrum. I heard Soomi snicker and I glared at her.

Me:" Waee?" 

Zelo:" How could you not invite me?! I thought we were best friends!"

Me:" Ah I just wanted to have some girl time with Desiny." I spoke nicely

Zelo:"HMPH." He said and hung up.

I was shocked, Zelo never hung up on me like that, ever. And he sounded really upset. Did I hurt his feelings? I sighed.

"Told ya so~" Soomi said while sipping her drink. I glared at her again.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he won't be angry at you for long." Mieun assured me.

I nodded and decided to buy Zelo's favourite Chocolate chip cookies and Caramel frappe with extra whip cream for him to make it up to him. His order came and I thanked the ahjumah.

"So shall we go to school now?" Mieun asked and we nodded.

I was about to pay for the bill when we heard a commotion from EXO's table.

"Aish hyung how could you not have brought enough money!" One guy with colourful hair said.

"Aish cause I didn't know you guys would eat these much!" Suho said and groaned while motioning the the table spread.

Wow thats quite alot.

"Now what?" Another whined. I chuckled at them.

"Ahjumah. " I called her as she turned to me.

"Put theirs on my tab. I'll pay for them." I said as I gave her the money as she nodded and went to the register counter to give me back the change.

I thanked her and was about to leave with the girls when somebody held onto my wrist. I turned around to see a tanned guy with tousled hair. I tilted my head at him.

"Uhm we'll return you the money. Give us your number so we can call you to return it to you." He said. I smiled.

"Ah aniyo gwenchana its okay. Take it as a treat for uhm giving your autographs to my friend. " I said and gestured to Soomi who smiled.

"Its okay, unnie is very rich." She said and I chuckled and shook my head at her.

"Yah what if I get robbed?" I pouted at her and she giggled.

"But-" Suho tried to say something but I stopped it.

"Its fine really." I said and smiled.

"Come on we need to head to school already." Mieun said and I nodded.

"Alright annyeonghi gaseyo" I bowed and walked out of the cafe and we drove to school which was quite nearby.

I parked my car and got out, met with my fanboys again. Same went for Mieun and Soomi.

"Ah gomawo." I thanked them with a smile. We entered school and saw B.A.P with a sulking Zelo.

"Oppas!" Mieun shouted happily and went over to them.

"Hello girls." They greeted us and we nodded.

I looked at Zelo who was pouting and sulking at the corner. I smiled and walked to him.

"Zelo-ah~" I cooed and went to hug him.

"Let go." He said coldly and I pouted.

"I got you your favourite cookies and caramel frappe with extra whip cream." I said and showed it to him but he just ignored me again.

"Yahhh~ Mianhae. I just wanted some alone time with Mieun and Soomi, like heart to heart girl talk." I said trying to ease his anger.

But he just looked at another direction. I pouted. I poked his cheeks trying to make him smile.

"Zelobabyyyy~" I said using aegyo to make him talk to me.

"Yahhh don't be angry already hm? I'm sorry~ I promise to invite you next time okays?" I said grabbing his chin to make him face me. But he still didn't budge. I sighed.

I give up. 

"Forget it." I said and walked away from them and threw the things I bought for him into the trashcan and walked to class alone.

" Unnie!"

"Jiyeon!" I heard them shout for me but I just ignored them and walked away.

Author POV:

"Yah Zelo-ah, do you have to be so upset over such a matter?" Himchan scolded the younger boy who looked like he regretted not accepting your apology. He knew it wasn't Jiyeon's fault. But he still felt hurt inside.

"Aish, now you got unnie upset." Soomi said angrily.

"Hey guys." Infinite greeted them as they walked over, feeling the tension in the air.

"Uhm what's going on? Where's Jiyeon?" Sungkyu asked as he looked around.

"She went to class by herself cause someone decided to be a kid and throw a tantrum." Soomi said and glared at Zelo.

Myungsoo eyed Zelo who didn't look cheerful like how he normally was. Zelo was staring at the trashcan where Jiyeon had thrown the food. Jiyeon on the other hand was up in the rooftop again. She leaned on the wall and sighed. She felt bad for hurting Zelo's feelings because she didn't invite him for breakfast like usual. But she really just wanted to have some girl time like before she met Zelo, when it was just the 3 of them, to relieve some past memories. But Zelo got upset and she already tried apologising and even bought him his favourite food but he won't even spare her a second glance and she was hurt

They had never quarreled like this before, it was their first time. She felt her eyes become glassy and soon tears slipped out of her eyes. She didn't want to lose Zelo, her best friend, her dongsaeng, her brother. He meant alot to her. She sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry-" She heard a male voice and turned to look at the boy.

" Its you!" He said and smiled which slowly turned upside then when he saw that Jiyeon was crying.

"Hey what happened?" He said as he closed the door and walked to Jiyeon and sat beside her.

"Ah its nothing." She said wiping her tears and plastering a smile back on her face.

"Ey don't lie. I know what I saw." He said firmly and looked her in the eyes.

He had big round eyes, a cute face but a deep voice.

"It's nothing, just a quarrel with a friend." She told him as he nodded.

"Ah, I'm sure you guys will work things out." He assured her and patted her shoulder as she smiled.

"Thank you, Chanyeol-sshi," She thanked him as he smiled widely.

"By the way why are you here? I mean at this school." She asked curiously.

"Oh EXO transferred here today. So I'm going to be your new schoolmate. " He said and grinned. Jiyeon couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"Let me give you a promotion to friend." She said and smiled which only caused Chanyeol's grin to widen.

"I'm Jiyeon, Kim Jiyeon. Welcome to Dream High." She said as she offered her hand out and he gladly shook it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30667-180896.jpg-Chanyeol-chanyeol-35616913-500-650.jpgZelo+closeup.PNG