SM Trainee

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

"I already signed the contract, I am now a trainee under SM Ent." I confessed, Suho will surely kill me! I didn't ask for his opinion since he won't let me sign it anyway.

 

"REALLY?!" Bommie screamed, how loud & annoying can she be? I stood up & bowed to the teachers & students at the food court. 

 

"Yah!! tone your voice down!" I said to her.

 

"It's been a month since you started dating that Suho-guy how come you haven't introduce me yet to the rest of the guys?" She pouted while crossing his arms.

 

"You already saw them in person!" I rolled my eyes.

 

"Those are the maknaes Dara-yah, I wanna meet the hot one's! how about Kris? yah! I heard he is a head turner & he is very popular among the girls & that cute DO.." She just kept on blabbering attracting a lot of attention.

 

"I'll let you come w/ me later so shut up!" I said, annoyed.

 

"OMFG!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

 

*facepalm*

 

"Forget it.. i changed my mind!" I angrily got my bag & was about to leave when...

 

"DARA WON'T LET ME MEET EXO!!!!!!!!!!" She cried, everyone's attention is focused on us once again.

 

"That's her? Suho-oppa's girlfriend? yah! oppa's style is a bit...." I dragged Bommie out of the food court before that nugu finish her sentence, fangirls >< gah! they're so annoying.. their oppa is not even that c- okay he's cute but compare to my Chansung-oppa he is nothing.

 

'Yah! speaking of Chansung-oppa, didn't he promised me he'll l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter