It Fell

When The Last Leaf Falls

Past ; Present

- - - - - -

Knock Knock!
Someone knocked at the door. Krystal know who it was. She pretended everything is normal, butterflies in stomach - she opened the door and gave the boy an elated smile.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun flashed a smile before answering the girl's question. "I brought movies, which would you like to watch?" Sehun tugged into a small smile. Krystal returned a teasing grin and chuckled. "I bet you really missed me!" Krystal draped an arm around Sehun's shoulder.


Knock Knock!
Someone knocked at the door. Krystal know who it was. She pretended everything is normal, butterflies in stomach - someone opened the door and the boy gave an elated smile; his trademark.

Krystal gave a lifelessly smile.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun flashed a smile before answering the girl's question. "I brought movies, which would you like to watch?" Sehun tugged into a forced smile. Krystal returned a soft voice while answering, "anything you like."

Sehun can't look at Krystal eyes directly. He didn't even know what really happened, it breaks his heart when he sees Krystal...in pain. He know the girl was in pain, and only hiding it inside. He knew this, afterall he is her boyfriend.

"How have you been?" Sehun asked while finding a seat near to Krystal. Krystal replied.

"Here. As usual, sitting alone." Krystal's returning a smile again. "But it completes my day everytime you visit me here."

That is what they do always. Most of the times. That is what Krystal wanted. Nonetheless, Sehun would follow Krystal, he had this deep love for her.

 

Silence covered the whole place. Few minutes, Krystal moaned in pain.

Sehun panicked and carried Krystal, they went to the doctor. Sehun would feel that, the moan he heard is already different. He can't do anything, nor shed a single tear. 

He wanted to hug Krystal, but he can't. Krystal asked him a favor.

"Sehun, would you make me a favor?" Krystal asked lifelessly to Sehun.
"What it is?" Sehun asked, giving Krystal an unexplainable look; Sehun's trademark.
Krystal replied, "would you check the tree we planted together?"

In spite of pain, Sehun went home and checked the tree. He stared at the single leaf hanging on it.
He can't do anything, he wanted to kiss Krystal back, but he can't.

 

Few minutes, he was still staring at the leaf. 
3..2..1, it unconsiously fell.

He already knew what happened. Someone called at him. 

"Yoboseyo?" Sehun replied.

"Your girlfriend died, please come here right now."

he already knew it happened. Sehun went to the hospital, and gave a look at Krystal's dead and lifeless body.
Shedding a single tear, he went to the girl and hugged it tightly.

He went back home. And wrote a letter for Krystal.

After it, he slashed his both hands. He was planning to hang it on Krystal's bed room.

But he just did put the letter at Krystal's door, because

he might not hang it anymore.

 


 

IT. WHY AM I EVEN WRITING ANGST. (/is crying liek rly.)
Sehun slashed his both hands. OMFG. It purely means that he took suicide. ;c