G-dragon

Treasure Box

 

 Movie Night

 

"No. !"

Ji Yong cursed under his breath as he tried to focus on the movie they are watching.  It was almost in the where the heroine was being chase by the chainsaw weilding serial killer as he slaugther everyone who gets in his way.  The heroine was still running aimlessly when she saw the man they have help earlier in the movie shows up.

" why is that in every horror movie something just completely come out of nowhere"

Ji Yong bucked at little from his spot and tried to find something to hold on to as the scenes where getting intense.

"Scaredy cat!"

Yoona and he suddenly let go of her hand which he was unconsciously grabbing.

"It was a jumpscare, you should be scared otherwise its inneffective tactic."

He tried but still failed to defend his startle reaction from the movie.

"Sure Ji, whatever you say... scaredy cat"

"!"

When Yoona had suggested a horror movie marathon, he had been expecting a few hours of laughing at fake blood and how stupid horror movie victims tended to be. Instead, he had discovered that The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is not like those other slasher films, Leatherface the resident serial killer have a thing for wearing a mask made of human skin.

"Okay, maybe I'm a little scared but im more disgusted by the amount of  mutalation in this movie"

"Come here"

Yoona motioned him to come closer and welcome him in her arms.

"Don't worry, Ji, I'll protect you from any killers or ghosts"

"Yah! That's my line"

"Not when your busy hiding behind my back"

Ji Yong was about to rebut her statement but Yoona was able to silence him with a kiss.

 

 

--------------

 

A short GYoon update I was actually writing a TOPYoon one shot (hides in a corner) but ended up doing a GYoon one haha 

Keep safe everyone