Lee Jonghyun

Treasure Box

Drunk

 

 

It was Yoona's twentieth birthday, which means she have finally reached the legal age to drink.  Her soshi unnies decided to throw an all girls drinking party at one of the private rooms in the club.  Of course Seohyun was excluded in the drinking part.

 

Every one was having a blast.  As the night comes to an end Hyoyeon and Yuri were dancing on the table, Taeyeon and Jessica were singing to their hearts content, Sooyoung was busy eating, Tiffany and Sunny were going around giving everyone some shots,  Seohyun was busy trying to keep all her unnies sane.  And Yoona the birthday girl was drunk, dancing and singing in the middle of the room with another shot of alcohol in her hand.

 

"Oppa it's Seohyun, yes the party is over and your girlfriend is drunk pick her up now"

 

Seohyun being the only one who isn't drunk called each of the girls boyfriend to pick them up.  One by one the boys came and carry each of their drunk girlfriend to their car and took them home.  Junsu and Jeajong with Taeyeon and Jessica, Nickhun with Tiffany, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Teayang and Siwon with Sunny, hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung.  Yonghwa and Jonghyun came in last.

 

"Oppa we will go ahead, take care of Yoona unnie okay"

 

"Don't worry Hyun I'll take care of her, and Hyung take care of hyungsoonim"

 

"Okay, we'll get going then, see you in the dorm"

 

When Seohyun and Yonghwa left, Jonghyun walk towards a half asleep Yoona.  He shook his head as he saw the disheveled appearance of his girlfriend.  He tried to fix her hair and made her wear his jacket to keep her warm but not without Yoona protesting with her incoherent babbling.

 

"Still as stubborn as ever"

 

"Mmmm"

 

Jonghyun carried her piggyback style as he fished out his keys in his pocket.   Again Yoona still manage to make it hard on him by grabbing his hair or by poking his cheeks and blabbing like a little child.  By the time they reached his car, she was much worse.

 

"Are you trying to kidnap me?"

 

"No I'm taking you home"

 

He carefully place her on the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt.  He was about to move to the driver seat when she grab his collar and pulled his face closer to her.

 

"You are pretty cute for a kidnapper"

 

He almost choke himself from suppressing his laugh, how can she be so naive.

 

"I'm not a kidnapper and you young lady is drunk"

 

"I'm not drunk"

 

She finally released him with a pout.  He closed the door and went to the driver seat. It's quiet for a few minutes of driving her home until Yoona suddenly broke the silence.

 

"I know who you are! That pretty boy from CnBlue!"

 

"Yes, I'm also your boyfriend."

 

"Boyfriend? Jung Yonghwa, I will never betray Seohyun and date you."

 

Jonghyun almost face palmed himself if he was not driving the car, when he completely process what she had just said.

 

"Yah Im Yoona, you are just drunk, you don't have amnesia.  And my name is-"

 

"Lee Jonghyun"

 

"Yes Lee Jonghyun, wait you know?"

 

"I'm just drunk, I don't have amnesia"

 

Yoona lays her head on his shoulder, a tiny mischievous smile on her lips.

 

"How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend who is so sweet, caring, handsome, talented and easy to prank"

 

"Yah that was not funny"

 

He pretends to be angry, but the smile and blush on his face betrays him and she notices it too.

 

"I love you babe"

 

Yoona has always been so playful and apparently her in a drunken state won't change that. but still Jonghyun have grown to love every side of Im Yoona, the pretty, the boyish, the choding, the serious, the prankster, the actress, the face of SNSD and the Yoona beside him.

 

"I love you too babe, even if you always pull a prank on me"

 

 

####

 

JongYoon.  Prankster Yoong attack, poor jonghyun but he can't help but fall deeper to her.

Thank you for the upvotesHottestVIPSone, yoonda, yumikk623 and TwoDeersLY

Comments. Suggestions. Subscribers are always welcome.