Rushing

I Can't Love You {HIATUS}

 


 

 

Hana POV

Jongin drove me home like a madman and pushed me out of his car. I got in the house and was immediately yelled at by Hanbyul.

“WHERE WERE YOU?!?! THE DATE IS IN 30 MINUTES! HYERI IS ALREADY AT THE RESTAURANT WITH THE GIRLS. GO GET READY NOW! YOU’RE LUCKY I PICKED OUT SOMETHING FOR YOU.”

He tried to look scary and strict but I saw an evil glint flash through his eyes for a split second. I knew he probably picked out some ridiculous, skimpy dress for me. Why does this always happen? I made my way up the stairs when Hanbyul shoved me trying to make me walk faster. I turned around and pushed him back...a little too hard since stumbled down the stairs. Whoops.

 

Narrator POV

Hanbyul was falling down the stairs when Yongguk came out of nowhere and caught him.

“You . Why did you push her when you knew she was probably going to push you back? Do you want to die or something? Jeez.”

Hanbyul looked up into Yongguk’s eyes, seemingly un-phased by what the older had said.

“Like I said before; I knew you liked me.” He cheekily smiled and nuzzled into Yongguk while hugging him. Yongguk desperately flailed around trying to get him off.

Jongin who was watching his hyungs couldn't help but laugh at the scene.

“Are you two gay or something? I mean it’s totally fine if you guys are. I’m not judging.” Jongin asked trying to push Yongguk’s buttons.

“OF COURSE WE ARE!” Hanbyul exclaimed a little too excitedly.

Yongguk finally managed to push Hanbyul off of him and glared at Jongin.

“I.AM.NOT.GAY. Even if I were, I wouldn’t date this idiot.”

“Haha. Calm down hyung. I was just messing around. No need to get all upset over this.”

“What do you mean you wouldn’t date me?!?! I'm cute! I'm y! I'm the best of both worlds! I would even date myself if I could.” Hanbyul pouted.

Then a scream was heard from upstairs.

“YAH! JANG HANBYUL! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! MY S LOOK LIKE THEY’RE GONNA FALL OUT AND IT’S SHORTER THAN THE LAST DRESS YOU MADE ME WEAR!”

“I’m sure you look fine! You got to show off your legs babe! Why have amazing legs if you can’t even show them off once in a while, sheesh. Just come down already. You’re gonna be late and you know how that y friend of yours gets when things don't go according to plan.”

Hana quickly marched downstairs with a huff. The boys stared at her with wide eyes and their mouths hung open in shock.

Yongguk's gaze hardened after a minute. “Go back upstairs and change.” He pointed his finger towards her room.

“BUT WHY?!?!? She looks freaking amazing!” Hanbyul whined.

The two continued arguing about Hana’s attire.

"Don't worry oppa. I'll gladly change."

Just as Hana turned back to the stairs, Kai grabbed Hana and raced out the door, making a quick escape from Yongguk.

“YAH! YAH! Come back here with Hana you weasel! I will not allow her to wear something like that in public where erts can take advantage of her!”

Jongin answered back with the roar of his engine and the screeching of tires.

“I'm so gonna kill that idiot when he gets back.” Yongguk sneered.

“Aw come on hyung! You have to admit, she looked hot!”

“Shut up. You're lucky I decided to spare your life for picking out that dress. Next time I’m picking out her clothes.”

 


I had so many test this week. Sorry to just upload this now!

Boring filler chapter~

-

Someone is a weirdo. LOL