SHINee

I Can't Love You {HIATUS}

 


 

Hana POV

When we got to the concert it was already packed with crazy fangirls. I pouted.

“We’ll never be able to see Taemin’s perfection from here.”

“Yah! I’m rich you know.”

He waved a pair of V.I.P Backstage Passes in front of me and grinned.

I gasped. “Wahhhh! I love you oppa!” I gleefully hopped up and down and tried to grab a ticket from his hand.

“Not too fast Lee Hana.” Jongin smirked. “How much do you want this ticket?”

“I’ll do anything! Just give it to me Jongin!” Once again I attempted to grab it from his hand but he held it over his head way beyond my reach. Damn it! Why do I have to be so short?!

“Good. Cause--”

“Hi baby.” A red haired girl slung her arms around Jongin’s waist and started making out with him. Ugh. Needy and fake. How disgusting.

I cleared my throat and they stopped with their makeout session. “Uhm, am I going to be third wheeling or what? Oh nevermind who cares, just give me my ticket so I can watch my Taemin in all his glory.”

The girl laughed. How annoying. You sound like a cackling witch. “This is a double date duh! I told Jongin that I wouldn’t go to this concert unless he found a date for my brother.”

I immediately turned to Jongin and glared at him.

“YOU WHAT?!”

He tried to play off the situation coolly. “Mwo? You don’t remember? I could have sworn I told you...I mean, I knew how much you wanted to see SHINee and I wanted to spend this day with two of my favorite girls.” He kissed the red head and mouthed to me that I said I would do anything.

“You manipulative .”

Jongin smiled.

I rolled my eyes. “Yah, Redhead, where is this brother of yours anyways?”

She scoffed and narrowed her eyes at me. “I have a name you know. I’m Cho InHee and you’re lucky to be going on a double date with me and my brother, Jaeho.”

A tall guy with blue hair and really skinny pants walked towards us. How the does he walk in those?!

“Hey, I heard my name. Is InHee talking bad about me already?”

Redhead batted her eyelashes at her brother and did aegyo. “Of course not oppa!”

I rolled my eyes in disgust and mentally gagged. I grabbed my ticket from Jongin and stormed away to our V.I.P spots.

During the concert Jaeho kept trying to make a move on me. Normally I’d probably most likely punch him in the face and kick him in his little you know what...but I was just so starstruck by Taemin that nothing could annoy me at this point.

When the amazing concert was over I finally got a chance to meet them. My palms were sweating and I was breathing really fast. Calm down Hana! Taemin will probably think you’re some crazy fangirl. Keep it together! I finally turned the door knob to SHINee’s dressing room and was immediately pushed around by makeup artists and staff. This is not how I imagined meeting my future husband.

 

Narrator POV

Hana was getting man handled and tossed around like a puppet. Someone finally saw her and smiled.

“Guys! Clear out! We have a cute V.I.P here! Oh, and get me a bucket of chicken! Or maybe two...actually make that three!”

Hana’s eyes widened in shock. “Omo! Your love for chicken isn’t just for show is it? You really do love chicken…”

“OF COURSE I LOVE CHICKEN! WHAT’S NOT TO LIKE?! CHICKEN IS SO YUMMY!”

“Calm down Onew hyung. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Minho.” He bowed to Hana and she did the same.

“Hey I’m Key. And might I add, you look really cute!” He pinched her cheeks and she blushed.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Jonghyun.” He smiled at her kindly and bowed.

“I am Onew, chicken lover.” Onew winked at her and bowed.

“Last but not least...I am Taemin, the maknae.” Taemin looked at her and smiled goofily.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hana-imnida.” Hana bowed. “I am such a huge fan of yours. You guys are so amazing.” She gave them a dazzling smile.

“Kamsahamnida. So this question is obviously unavoidable; which one of us is your favorite?” Key asked curiously.

“Mwo? But I can’t choose one…”

“You have to pick! I know someone has to be your favorite! I bet it’s me.” Onew beamed at her.

“Stop it guys, it’s obviously me.” Minho smugly said.

“So who is it?” Key asked once again.

“I like Taemin oppa the best.” Hana blushed and looked down.

“Is this the reality you wanted Onew?” Jonghyun bursted out laughing.

Before Taemin could say anything, Kai bursted into the dressing room. “Babe! Come on, you’re gonna be late for the date!"

He looked up.

"Oh hey SHINee nice concert!"

Kai scanned the group and his eyes landed on the maknae. He smirked.

"And by the way, I’m better looking than you Taemin.”

With that he saluted a farewell and dragged Hana with him.

The dressing room now contained just SHINee. They blinked, stunned by what just happened.

“That guy is right. He is better looking than you Taemin hehe.” Key said playfully.

Jonghyun nodded in agreement. “That girl was really cute though. Too bad we couldn't say goodbye. I can’t believe she picked you. You lucky man child.” He patted Taemin on the shoulder.

“Yeah she was really pretty…” Taemin said sadly. I didn’t even get to talk to her. I hope I get to see her again.

 


Surprise! I lied lol triple update tonight! I at least owe you guys that! Thank to those who have subscribed! I love you all!

And if you're a new reader just click that subscribe button to get updates on the story!~^^

Don't forget to comment! Tell us how you feel about the story so far<3

-

So tada SHINee cameo in the story haha~ Taemin may or may not appear again later on in the story ;)

Anyways, I know what you guys are thinking: WHERE'S MYUNGSOO?

Well he's coming up soon so not to worry!