Blind Date

I Can't Love You {HIATUS}

 


 

 

Narrator POV

When Jongin finally arrived at the restaurant, he kept begging Hana if he could stay for dinner too.

“Don’t you have friends to hang out with? What about Sehun, Chunji, L.Joe, and Hoya?”

“They...they don’t love me like you do.” He said faking a cry.

Hana rolled her eyes. “Whatever. But you have to pay for us.” She grinned evilly.

Jongin threw his hand in the air. “YES!”

 

Myungsoo POV

I sat impatiently waiting for the mystery girl to arrive. I can't believe eomma set me up on another blind date! Gosh I hope she’s nice…

My thoughts were interrupted by a girl’s voice. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo."

I got out of my seat and pulled out the chair for her.

“Kamsahamnida.”

“I’m L, what’s your name?”

 

Krystal POV

Mwo?!?! That’s L? He’s really handsome…

“What kind of name is L?”

He awkwardly laughed.

“Ah, I use L when I'm out in public. My name's actually Kim Myungsoo.”

That name sounds familiar.

“Where have I heard that name before?”

“I’ve been in your class since grade school. I accidentally went into your math class on the first day of school...haha.”

“You’re the clumsy idiot?!?! But you’re so hot now. Why are you ugly at school? I don’t understand.”

“Well, I…-”

I cut him off.

“Whatever. I don’t care. So what’s the deal with you and Hana?”

He looked surprised.

“Mwo? What do you mean?”

“I heard you saved her or something. You like her right?”

Myungsoo started to blush and looked down at his water.

 

-----

 

Hana POV

I squinted to make sure I was seeing straight. Is that...L? He's the one having dinner with Krystal?

“You know, if you stare any longer at Krystal’s date, you’re going to start drooling.” Jiyeon snorted interrupting my trance.

“Do you know him Hana?” Seohyun asked.

“Huh? Oh uhm yeah...I think.”

“Mwo? Really? How do you know him?” exclaimed Suzy.

“Oh L? She made out with him.” Jongin said waving his hand dismissively.

“YOU WHAT?!?!” the girls screamed in unison.

I glared at Jongin.

“I did not. This idiot here is lying.”

 

Krystal POV

Pssh. Why does Hana always get everything? She has people who adore her and now she has Myungsoo. She doesn’t deserve any of this.

I smirked as a plan formulated in my mind. I’ll just steal Myungsoo away from her like she stole him from me…

The date was ending.

“So, when’s our next date?” I winked at Myungsoo as he walked me out of the restaurant to my car.

“Mwo?!” he looked shocked.

I pouted. “You don’t want to go on another date with the most popular queenka?”

“I...uh, didn’t think you wanted to go out on another date with me to be honest.”

“I want to go out on another date with L. Not Myungsoo. I wouldn’t be caught dead hanging out with the ugly Myungsoo. Duh.” I paused. “No offense.”

He laughed awkwardly.

“Haha…none taken...I guess...”

 


See! What did I tell ya? Haha~ Myungsoo is here ^^

-

So yup. *whishpers* Krystal's a .

LOL and the "him" that Krystal's talking about isn't Myungsoo...idk if we are gonna reveal who it is later but he's not an important character. (He's cute though xD)