Hongki’s New Friend

Hongki’s New Friend

"What are you doing here? Didn’t you tell me you will not need me after you do it?"

 

The first thing Jonghoon mockingly asked once opening his own apartment's front door after hearing someone pressing the doorbell. But the other didn't speak and only bowed his head guiltily looking at his feet with a pout -which Jonghoon can’t deny how cute it is in any situation- while inserting his hands inside his pockets.

 

Jonghoon closed his eyes at the same time shakes his head and heave a defeated sigh, “Have you eaten?” the other shook his head embarrassed. “Get in. I’ll prepare you something to eat”

 

“Are you mad?” the person asked not moving from his spot or even lift his face to look at Jonghoon who had already his back on him.

 

The owner of the apartment sigh again, “Hongki, just get in” he said to Hongki, his boyfriend, in a flat tone.

 

Earlier this day Hongki went to Tattoo Korea, the one of the best tattoo shops in Korea, with his band mate Jaejin and Hongki’s boyfriend, Jonghoon, was against of Hongki inking his body with permanent kind of art. But knowing Hongki, he’s going to do whatever he likes even if the world is going to be against his decision. He wants freedom.

 

The lovers also had a good fight earlier and Hongki have said hurtful words towards Jonghoon. Hurtful words like “I don’t need you”, “Even if I’m dying I wouldn’t run to you” and more. Jonghoon was deeply hurt but he didn’t retorted back. He was mad but he wouldn’t talk even a bit but he very well know that will make Hongki feel that he was hurt and mad.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat with me?” Hongki asked staring at the plate of food that was reheated by his boyfriend who is sitting just in front of him at the other side of the dining table.

 

Jonghoon shook his head even though Hongki is not looking at him, “I already ate” he casually said crossing his arms on his chest and staring at his boyfriend and he knows very well that Hongki is uncomfortable.

 

Hongki nodded and grabs the chopsticks and started eating so slowly and Jonghoon didn’t miss to see the way how Hongki bites his lip or cringe slightly whenever he lift the food up to his mouth making him shake his head.

 

“It’s 10 in the evening why haven’t you taken dinner yet?” Jonghoon asked as if trying to distract Hongki from feeling pain.

 

Hongki placed his chopsticks at the side of his plate and drinks water before answering Jonghoon, “Not hungry”

 

Jonghoon frowns, “You’re done eating?”

 

Hongki nodded and sits comfortably with his back pressing the back of the chair after giving a deep sigh, “Sorry I can’t finish the food. I’m not really-”

 

Jonghoon exhaled irritated, “Hongki, you don’t have to act strong in front of me”

 

For the first time that night, Hongki looked up at Jonghoon, “I swear I’m-”

 

Jonghoon shakes his head, “Come here” he ordered while pushing his own chair back and stands up straight.

 

Hongki bites his lower lip but followed Jonghoon; standing from his seat and stands in front of his waiting boyfriend.

 

They’re facing each other when Jonghoon lift his arms on his sides and said, “Hug me”

 

Hongki looked at him confusedly, “Eh?”

 

“Hug me”

 

Hongki hesitantly but slowly wraps his arms around Jonghoon’s waist and push his body to him closing the space between them and burying his face at the other’s muscled chest.

 

“Comfortable?” Jonghoon asked and Hongki just nodded concentrating at the warmth and comfort given by his boyfriend.

 

Jonghoon sigh and he carefully placed his arms around Hongki’s shoulders and pulling the small one impossibly closer kissing his head from time to time; careful not to touch Hongki’s just-tattooed-sore skin.

 

“Look at what you’ve done to yourself, Lee Hongki” Jonghoon nags but he felt Hongki’s arms tighten around him.

 

Hongki sniffles, “I am so sorry. I was out of mind when I said those things… I-”

 

“I know… Stop crying…” Jonghoon reassured Hongki’s back softly. “Is it hurting?”

 

“It does” Hongki answered honestly, “When I move it stings”

 

“Isn’t that normal? What did Tattoo Korea said?” he asked really concerned not wanting his Hongki to be in such pain.

 

Hongki pulled away from the hug and wipes his tears very slowly trying not to move his arms so much, “They said it’s going to be like this for a day or two” he sniffled again.

 

Jonghoon replaces Hongki’s hands with his, wiping Hongki’s crying face with his own warm hands, “This is one of the things in my list why I don’t want you to do this” Jonghoon sigh, “Do you know how it pains me to see you like this and I can’t do anything about it?”

 

Hongki looked at Jonghoon’s eyes, “You have a list?”

 

“A very long list” Jonghoon smiles sadly, “Let me see that work of art”

 

Hongki showed his freshly inked skin by turning his back; “You see?” he asked and bowed his head when he didn’t hear Jonghoon commented about it. Hongki turned to face Jonghoon again having the other with a sad smile, “You don’t like it?”

 

Jonghoon sits back on his chair, “It’s not ugly…” he separated his legs, “Sit” he gestured Hongki to sit on his lap and the other followed placing his one arm around Jonghoon’s shoulder while the other hanging at the side.

 

“But you don’t like it?”

 

Jonghoon pulls the plate of food and starts to feed Hongki, “Eat” Hongki opens his mouth and eat what Jonghoon gives him. “I know you’re hungry… It’s very impossible that you are not… Knowing you that even you just ate you’re still hungry…” he mocked receiving a pinch on his shoulder making him wince but at the same time laugh

 

“Hey! I was-” Hongki didn’t finish because Jonghoon push a food inside his mouth again.

 

“I will lie if I said the words you said to me this morning didn’t hurt me and if I don’t know you very well I think I already beat the out of you” Hongki frowns and Jonghoon laughs and shakes his head, “Honestly, I was appalled. I was hurt but I know you were too and I want to ht myself on the wall because I couldn’t stay mad on you. I want you to know I am really against permanent tattoo but… I can’t… Maybe because I love you too much that it will kill me if I hurt you”

 

Hongki stayed quiet. The both of them stayed quiet until the food was over even Hongki’s water.

 

Jonghoon lift his right hand and caressed Hongki’s soft cheek skin with his thumb, “As I’ve said it’s not ugly… I just… you know… your skin is very precious to me and I don’t like how you tainted your baby skin with an art”

 

Hongki gulps nervously, “Don’t you like me now?”

 

Jonghoon pecks the tip of Hongki’s nose while his hand stayed at the side of Hongki’s neck, “I could never ever not like you and you should know that by now… I think it will just take time for me to be used that you have that new friend of yours from now on”

 

Hongki nodded; satisfied with his boyfriend’s answer. He was worried that Jonghoon would hate him after he realized everything and now he shouldn’t worry anymore and that made him very relaxed.

 

= = = = =

 

                “Are you really comfortable in that position?” Jonghoon asked feeling uncomfortable for Hongki but the other nodded with a reassuring smile.

 

                They’re lying on Jonghoon’s bed with Jonghoon on his back while Hongki beside him lying on his chest; other arm extended above his head while the other extended on Jonghoon’s chest while his head on Jonghoon’s shoulder and his face buried at the side of Jonghoon’s neck.

 

                “Hoonie…” Hongki murmured on Jonghoon’s neck

 

                “Hmm?”

 

                “I’m really sorry…”

 

                Jonghoon moved his head back and their faces were just like 2 inch away from the other, “I know… Forget it already, okay?”

 

                “But I’m really feeling guilty… I shouldn’t have told you such things… I know you just want what’s good for me but-”

 

                “Hongki, baby it’s okay, okay? I swear” Jonghoon pecks Hongki’s lips

 

                Hongki was silent for awhile to think and it kind of caught Jonghoon off guard when Hongki kissed him hard on his lips but not long enough, he kisses back.

 

                Hongki’s hand that was on Jonghoon’s chest slides up and starts playing with Jonghoon’s ear softly earning a soft mewl from him. Jonghoon turned his body ever so slightly to face Hongki in better position and his hand was now making undefined soft movements on Hongki’s back.

 

Hongki nibbled Jonghoon’s lower lip and Jonghoon smiles before letting Hongki’s tongue to slip in and roam around his mouth. He wants to dominate but he knows that one of the reasons for this sudden kiss was for Hongki to alleviate his guilt and he’s not really against it. To be quite honest, he likes Hongki’s way to compensate for his mistakes.

 

                The kiss went to passionate where their tongues started to battle; sound of could be heard and an alternate moans when the other nips a little hard. Jonghoon’s hand slowly went under Hongki’s shirt with his thumb making imaginary circles.

 

                The feeling is getting more intense by each second and they’re both starting to get hot but before they could even reach to the peak of not being able to stop anymore, Jonghoon forced himself to stop and pulled back with them both panting, with sore lips and saliva all around the sides of their mouths but neither of them wipes it away.

 

                “We should go to sleep” Jonghoon said after he catch his breath.

 

                “I want more” Hongki whispered sensually making Jonghoon groan and peck Hongki’s lips quickly

 

                “I want every little piece of you for heaven’s sake” Jonghoon gave Hongki’s swollen lips with a quick but hard , “But we can’t. Not when you’re hurt like that”

 

                Hongki sigh defeated, “If this is the consequence, I’m starting to regret”

 

                “Don’t. I don’t want you regretting what you’ve done” Jonghoon said serious

 

                Hongki giggled, “Of course I’m not. I like what I did; I’m happy and I hope you’d accept it soon”

 

                “Soon” Jonghoon smile, “But for now, go to sleep”

 

                Hongki gave Jonghoon a quick kiss and buried his face at the side of Jonghoon’s neck again, “I love you, Hoonie”

 

                Jonghoon kissed Hongki’s head, “And I love you, too, baby”

 

^.^ END ^.^