In Denial

Sensei
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i just uploaded the rest of the chapter. I wont be uploading for a while (AGAIN). sorry about that. i just started working and i'm finding it very hard to balance my schoolwork and my job. also, because i started this fic over a year ago, i have already forgotten my initial plot. i'm open for suggestions. feel free to express your opinions. thank you for your consideration. love you all.

Luhan POV

 

I must have done something really bad in my past life. I must have murdered the Pope or took over an entire continent to deserve this kind of bad luck.

 

He’s just there. Sitting. Staring at me like I’m some kind of alien freak from another universe.

 

Stop looking at me.

 

Just stop staring.

 

 

Stop staring.

 

He shifted in his seat.

 

I sound like a creepy stalker.

 

I am not stalking nor am I gaping at him.

 

I am just here, sitting in the middle of the classroom like he asked me to.

 

‘Are you gonna tell me why you turned in a blank paper or are we just gonna keep this staring game until one of us gives up?’, he said.

 

I can see that he is pissed. His bushy eyebrows are twitching a little. He still looks gorgeous either way. STOP COMPLIMENTING HIM SELF.

 

I really don’t think I can answer that question truthfully.

I open my mouth. I close it. I try again.

 

‘I actually don’t remember why sir’, I answered in almost a whisper.

 

‘Memory loss. Always a good excuse but of course, it’s not good enough. This was a term exam and judging by the fact that you turned a blank paper in, we can only conclude that you have inevitably failed.’ he said in a very serious tone.

 

I am in deep and it’s because of him. Yes, I turned in a blank paper because of him.

 

*Flashback*

During the exam…

 

Kris: I am giving out the questionnaires, there are 2 sets, make sure your answer sheet is the same set as your questionnaire.

 

I got my test paper and as I read to the questions, I realized that it was actually not that hard. I studied for this test and I’m pretty sure I can pass this.

As I was starting to compute the answer to question number one, I realized that the class is awfully quiet. Of course, Luhan you stupid piece of ., You are in the middle of an exam, it’s supposed to be quiet. Duh.

 

Out of curiosity of what everyone was doing I looked up, one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

 

I saw him. Staring at the window with a serene look on his face. I looked at the window but I couldn’t see anything beyond the windowpane.

 

What is he staring at?

 

He looks so handsome with that expression on. Immovable. Uncanny. How can someone look so perfect without even trying?

 

I can feel my eyes drying.

 

How long was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter