The Dare

Sensei
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

  We were hurled up in our usual spot at our cafeteria. I was happily munching my granola bar when i heard Xiumin say:        'hey! how about some truth or dare?'.        Really? In the middle of our snack break? Nuh-uh i don't think so. I was about to say no but it was too late. Everyone has already agreed. Fine. How bad can it be?        'Let's start with you Luhan!' said Chen.        I seriously think that this counts as bullying. How did this happen? Aren't we gonna spin a bottle or something in order to determine the order of things? I was still trying to organize my thoughts when they interrupted me.        'Stop thinking too much. It's not that hard. All you have to do is go up to him and tell him you like him, it's not like it's true anyway. Just tell him not to be too bothered about it.' said the egotistical bastard named Kai.       . I wasn't really paying attention when they've decided on the victim but when i saw who they were referring to, all i can i say is . I'm at loss for words.   ! ! !       'No! No! No! I won't do it!' I told them. They must be insane. Me? Fakingly confess my  love for a man who happens to be our Math teacher?! NO WAY! NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!       'If you won't do it, the back-up dare is you have to kiss Kai' said this little devil named Kyungsoo. .        'Uhm. Kissing Kai would count as a mortal sin. I'm an angel, he's the Demon Lord, the heavens won't permit' I pleaded.       'Then that leaves you with the other option. Go therefore and passionately confess your love for the Ice Prince.'       'But he might turn me into ice'       'Shut up and just do it. We're running out of time' said the Demon Lord.       I looked at him with the most sinister look i could muster while mouthing ' YOU'.        'FINE! I'll do it! It's not like this could kill me anyway.'        I stood up from where i was sitting. My knees are started to shake. No, I must do this. I must do this. Slowly, slowly, ...       'YAH! HURRY UP!' said Kai while pushing me forward. I looked over my shoulder and glared at him while mouthing the words ' YOU LUCIFER!'. He snickered. This GUY! THE NERVE! Just you wait. I'll deal with you later.       I walked over to his table.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter