NEO,EODIYA???

K.I.S.S

 

However,after that night,ChanSung keep on thinking of C.Y who is quite interesting with his attitude.He started to get interest with her.He didn’t blame on C.Y slapped on him instead he thanks for her that making him realized he shouldn’t kiss anyone easily.

“Yeobosayeo?”ChanSung called Nickhun one day to ask about C.Y.

“Ne?”Nickhun replied with a voice which sounded like just getting wake up.Nickhun always wake up during afternoon as he always playing online games until midnight and spending his night with Victoria his girlfriend.Among all of the 2PM members,Nickhun is the one have girlfriend only and even he flirt around,Victoria didn’t mind it at all because she have confident of the love between her and Nickhun.Yes,among all the members.Nickhun is the only one who being very faithful with love.

“Hey,hyung,do you know where’s C.Y live or her mobile phone number?”ChanSung ask his hyung.

“Eh?Why you need it?You interested with her?”NIckhun’s voice suddenly turn to fully awake already as he heard ChanSung asking him for C.Y’s number.

“Hyung,don’t change the subject and just answer me,”ChanSung whined.

“Ah,arasso…hajiman ChanSung-ah..I don’t have it maybe you can ask the others.I think you can ask JunSu about it since he is the one introduce her to you first at that night,”Nickhun chuckled as he mention about that night because it’s the funniest night that ChanSung get slapped by a girl.

“Yah,stop it hyung.Arasso,I’ll call JunSu hyung for it,”ChanSung whined and hang off.

After hang off the call,ChanSung quickly call for JunSu again to ask about C.Y.

*A night of a popular rock band held their concert in Incheon*

ChanSung get the information that C.Y will come over tonight to watch the performance.So,he just head to the concert as well and waiting as he will meet C.Y somewhere.