WE AIN’T OVER YET….

K.I.S.S

 

C.Y and ChanSung started to date….Every weekends,ChanSung will drive his Gallardo which in yellow color to pick C.Y up at her house.C.Y never thought their relationship will become like this.ChanSung seem very serious about this relationship as he always bought something for C.Y whenever they go to shopping.

C.Y once get the most expensive necklace which cost around 20million.All the shoes which design by Jimmy Choo .ChanSung seem very serious about the relationship as he never buy such a things to all the girls who he be with before.His heart completely caught by C.Y already. He can’t take his eyes off from C.Y as she is so attracting.

However,for C.Y ,ChanSung is just a playboy and who love to flirt around .So she never take any serious about him.Whatever ChanSung bought for her,she will throw it away or give it away to her friend or anyone else who interested with it.But the only things,she didn’t throw or take it off is the tin opener that ChanSung had wore it for her in her ring finger.She keeps it with her.

*A night of party*

Khuntoria couple have a night party at their villa and they had invited all their friend.So, do ChanSung had invited C.Y to come along to have fun.

“ChanSung-ah,so how are you with your new ‘pet’???”JunSu who is half drunk already said,”Hi-Up,what’s her name again?”he hiccupped while added.

“Yah!She’s not a ‘pet’.She my girlfriend!”ChanSung said angrily as he don’t like how JunSu said C.Y as a pet for him.Yes,before that ChanSung always flirt around with girls and he just thought the girls he flirt around is a pet for him.Even,he is playboy but he is still a who never do any with anyone like his other friends.He only have a kiss battle with those girls before and never really have any with them.So,in other words,he is a among all his friend.He is still the innocent maknae in the group.

“Yah!Yah!Clam down you two!”Nichkhun came over while standing between JunSu and ChanSung to stop them from having any fight,”This is Khuntoria’s party so don’t mess up here.I don’t want my Victoria to have any bad memories about our party tonight,”Nichkhun continue while try to calm ChanSung down.

ChanSung sit back to the couch while waiting for C.Y.It’s been 1 hour already ChanSung waiting for C.Y yet she still not showing up yet.ChanSung have been very worry and wondering if there’s anything happen to her on the way to here.ChanSung keeps on referring to his watch and then gaze at the door again.He took the drinks from the table and have a sipped of it while lay back to the couch with his head lay down and look up.He place his arms cross over his eyes while shut his eyes and thinking of why is C.Y didn’t come yet.

Suddenly,the crowd seem excited and continue to whistling for the males.It’s C.Y who finally came with her quite unusual outfit which she’s not use to wear usually.C.Y got the crowd attention because of her unusual outfit which looks so cool and rock.She walks towards ChanSung.WooYoung who just came back from dancing on the dance floor came over to ChanSung and nudge him,”Hey,isn’t that C.Y you girlfriend.She’s hot!”WooYoung said while point at the way of where C.Y walking towards ChanSung.

ChanSung get up and stared at C.Y who walk towards him with unusual outfit and behaviour.He totally got surprised by C.Y’s suddenly action as she walks over him and crash her lips on his lips.Make ChanSung didn’t avert about the sudden attack and got widened his eyes.

Meanwhile,C.Y holds out her hand to JunSu who looks like very disappointed and slapped on his own head.He gives out the cheque to C.Y as she ask for it while still kissing ChanSung.

“Yah!I can’t believe I will lose to you,”JunSu handed the cheque while complaining about it.

C.Y break the kiss and push away ChanSung while tearing the cheque in front of ChanSung,”WE’RE OVER NOW!PRETTY BOY!!”she throw away the tearing cheque to the ground.

ChanSung got shock and surprise of what C.Y done in front of him,”WHAT!!!???WHAT this mean???”he still didn’t get of what C.Y an JunSu planned to do it the first place.

C.Y explained it,”I never love you.My love for you is all a lie and I only have a bet from JunSu about making you in love with me.OUR LOVE IS ONLY A BET,BABO!”C.Y exclaimed for the last sentences.However,it seems like C.Y didn’t really mean of what she says at all.When she leave ChanSung,she’s holding the ‘ring’ that ChanSung give him on her hand.She grabbed tightly of it and tears suddenly fall out.The truth is that C.Y started to love ChanSung already as the game of bet had already end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY AN UPDATE NOW!!!!

THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY NOW....

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SEQUEL FOR IT...

UPDATE SOON~~